• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

aaaaa-east coaches

Started by savenutt, February 04, 2006, 01:47:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

savenutt

How  would  you  rank  the  aaaaa-east  coaches.  No  conference  in the  state  has  as  many  good  coaches  as  the  aaaaa-east.   

1.  Bray(WM)--   the  man  hands down.  might  be  best  in  whole  state.
2.  Pruitt(JB)-- ole dog  that  showed  he could  learn  new  tricks
3.  Bridges(CB)-  track  record  one  of  the  best  in  the  state.  cabot  is  coming
4.  Lofton(FC)--  has  turned  forrest  city  into  top  3  program  in  the  east
5.  Franks(searcy)--  probably  best   x  and  o's  coach  in  conference
6.  Joyner (JV)----   successful  in  aaaa  but  must  show  it  in  aaaaa.  so  far  so good
7.  Sitkowski(MH)--  can  see  what  he wants to  do  but  doesn't  have  talent
7.  Davis(SH)---   appears to  be  in  over  his  head  at  times.  is  getting  better  though

This  thread  isn't  for  coach  bashing!!!!!!!   

godeep

Don't  see  where  i  would   change  the  list  at  all  savenutt.  I  agree  the  east  has  the  best  coaches  in  the  state.     

NeverFear

I would definately say Cabot's coach is way up there.  No knock on the guys at Cabot, but if he had the talent that some of the other teams have...Watch out.

TheAnti-Cabot

I obviously don't like Cabot........but I will give Bridges credit.  Coach Tollet left him a dynasty in the works.

wrightg

I agree with most of the list but am a little bias and must move Lofton of FC up a couple.  I truely believe if he had the talent on his bench (meaning inside and depth) that most of the 5A teams do, he could easily be in the #2 spot.  He has proven that he deserves to be near the top with what he has on his bench.  He has given the teams he's played this year so far the blues...it relied on his coaching ability as I have posted on numerouse occasions.   I think Pruitt is definitely next...yea...next.
Go Stangs!

Forked Tongue

February 04, 2006, 02:03:27 pm #5 Last Edit: February 04, 2006, 02:20:59 pm by Forked Tongue
I'm from the west, but I really am impressed with Loftin at FC.  I'm not knocking the others and I'm familar with most, but he's solid in his coaching, game prep and above all his personality is extemely likeable.  Humble when he wins and gracious when he loses.

QueenB

February 04, 2006, 03:04:26 pm #6 Last Edit: February 04, 2006, 03:06:48 pm by QueenB
I don't know too much about the other coaches around the state, but I can say Lofton is a well-rounded coach who exemplifies what real coaching is all about!

BIG WHITE... BIG GREY... BIG BLUEEE! BIG O'... BIG O'... BLUEEE!             FC MUSTANGS!!!

woods

February 04, 2006, 04:50:08 pm #7 Last Edit: February 04, 2006, 04:52:32 pm by woods
I  will  give  the  east  credit  with  their  coaches.  Bray, Pruitt,  Lofton, Bridges  are  respected   across  the  state.  Bray  continues  to  prove  his  value  each  year. People  won't  count  West  Memphis  out  because  of  Bray. Pruitt  has  changed  and   is  now  allowing  players  to  play. I  think  this  year  he  will  do  a  lot  better  in  the  state  than  recent  performances  Bridges  has  won  on  every  level  at  every  stop  he  has  had. To  leave  a  cushy  job  as  AD  and  come  back  into  coaching  at  Cabot  shows  his  true  passion. Last  year's  state  tourney  run  really  allowed  people  statewide  to  notice  the  good  job  Lofton  has  been  doing  at  Forrest  City. Forked  Tongue  said  it  best.  His  demeanor  and  personality  isn't  found  in  coaching  too  often.  Joyner  at  JAX  and  Franks  of  Searcy  could  easily  be  thrown  in  the  mix  as  well. 

savenutt

This  thread  is  the  proper thread.  Saying who  is the  best  is  a  no-brainer.  Bray  is  the  best  and  will  be  until  he  leaves.  The  others  are  what  we  are  looking  at.

arkansasgorilla

February 06, 2006, 04:50:59 pm #9 Last Edit: February 06, 2006, 05:13:12 pm by arkansasgorilla
1.  Meet  me  at the  LOFTON     an  hour

2.  I  BRAY  for  him  alot

3.  Don't  believe  me   I  will  Pruitt

4.  London  BRIDGES   falling  down

5. After  my  girl  gets a  shower  I  will  JOYNER

6. I  guess  then  we  will  eat  the  FRANKS  I grilled

wrightg

February 06, 2006, 05:44:48 pm #10 Last Edit: February 07, 2006, 09:32:40 pm by quixtar
HALARIOUS!!! 
Go Stangs!

hogsfan41

arkansas gorilla you have made some of the most POINTLESS and non contributing posts I have seen in a while.  Please post competent things

Future Embalmer

i  agree  his  post  are  terrible  and  very  racist. i  hope  that  the  administators  will  delete  his  stupidity.  the  only  good  one  was  on  the  coaches. 

HOGDOG

Everybody can experience racism not just black people.

Oxford4

Joyner has done very well with Jacksonville this year. He came in and picked the team up so quickly. The man knows the game of basketball. he knows his players and the right times in a game to play them. There has always been talent at Jville but it hasnt really been projected on the court over the past years. he is definitley a great coach and should be up there with some of the top in the state. Lofton and Pruitt are also really good coaches, of course due to their postion of rank, but also know the game of basketball and know their players and their skill level. of course, as well up there with the best

bknight33

Joyner is a musician on the floor.

Forked Tongue

I believe that is spelled:  M-U-G-I-S-H-A-N

(inside joke)

devil07

I'd switch searcy and jax...thats about it.

JvilleDevils

arkansasgorilla

Joyner   keeps  packets  of  mustard  in  his   pocket  on  the  sidelines   

to   use  on   his   HOT  DOGS !   

WBF †

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas