• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best coaches in Girls BBall 5A

Started by TheAnti-Cabot, February 03, 2006, 12:09:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TheAnti-Cabot

Cabot people please don't bother..........We know that your Jr. South coach is the brains of the outfit.

Seriously, who would you want your kid to play for?

hoopstar

The Best Coach conversation has to start with Lahoma Howard at Parkview.  She took a program that was a doormat, and made it into a national power.  She has overcome numerous transfers plus the conference stepping its game up and becoming better to win back to back state titles and be in the running for another one...

TheAnti-Cabot

Yes, Coach Flannigan does a great job.

ballfan

privatevspublic

I  think  you  have  to  look  at  the  assistants

they  are  running the show

look  at  Cabot

I  hear  Puple  is  the  mastermind

privatevspublic

Janet  Taylor  at  Conway  is  a  good  one

when  she  is  not  playing  golf

privatevspublic

Coach  Pimple   is  a  good    AAA   coach

don't  know  if  he  can  handle  the  AAAAA

country  club  atmosphere 

privatevspublic

Sherry  White  at  F.S.  Southside  when  she

is  not  in  training

SouthpawSensation

Carla Crowder is more than capable of doing a quality job on every given year.

godeep

Coach  taylor  is  really  good.  Coach  crowder  is  very  good  also.  Howard  has  had  great  run  of  talent  and   Flannigan  teaching  her  what  to  do  say  and  do. 

hoopstar

Why the need to slight Coach Howard at PV?  She has had a great run of talent, but this year, her ability to coach has been on display...you can't give that credit to Flanigan, he is very busy running his boys program.  THe girls run a different offense and defense than the boys...What reasons do you have that you feel that it is Flanigan instead of Howard?

TheAnti-Cabot

Quote from: Iluvbsktball34 on February 04, 2006, 12:16:49 pm
Quote from: TheAnti-Cabot on February 03, 2006, 12:09:19 pm
Cabot people please don't bother..........We know that your Jr. South coach is the brains of the outfit.

Seriously, who would you want your kid to play for?

Hey Anti-Cabot- were you being for real about the Jr. High South coach? If you weren't ha, ha ha- If you were, ha ha ha!
C'mon give me some credit.

bballorbust

I will give you some credit- the Jr. High Coach at Cabot South is a joke.  You should have saw the mess he made at Green Forest!  Cabot girls basketball will come to an end if he is ever put in charge!

JvilleDevils

Rulesman

bulldogbball45

SingleWingGuru

Crowder
Leonard
Whoever is coaching Northside in whatever decade.
Parkview coach.

#1softballfan

I would agree that Lahoma Howard via Flanigan or not does deserve a little bit of credit, but Shirley Goodnight had those kids in Jr. High and they were awesome.  I personally think that Ricky Smith at Northside does a good job as does Sherry White at Southside.  You can't overlook Carla Crowder at Cabot and Kathy Griffin at Mount has been at it awhile and they are always pretty solid.

arkansasgorilla

February 06, 2006, 04:38:36 pm #18 Last Edit: February 06, 2006, 05:18:43 pm by arkansasgorilla
Howard  P-view

Now  I  ain't  saying  she's a  gold  digger!

Works  so  hard  every  night  & day   and  now  she  gets  the  payback 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas