• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Marion Thread Heap (Merged threads)

Started by MarionTrackStar44, January 25, 2006, 07:11:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

MarionTrackStar44

He been sayin it all year. Can he do it (in a game)....i say NO..what yal think

Marion haters stay away (RD)

steveo1029

hogsrule44

nobody really cares, cant u just post on your own new forum?

MarionTrackStar44

umm buddy didnt i say no marion haters?..an what are u?..ok then
good bye

HBS_Wiffle13

Spencer is some bucket and maybe if he came and took some lessons from me, he might could throw one down but until then no dunks will come from Eric.  haha j/p Good luck Eric, you gotta continue the tradition, one white boy dunk a year.

MarionTrackStar44

yep, he said he gonna out do u..an get 2! ;)

MikeDiesel™

Quote from: HBS_Wiffle13 on January 25, 2006, 01:11:35 pm
Spencer is some bucket and maybe if he came and took some lessons from me, he might could throw one down but until then no dunks will come from Eric. haha j/p Good luck Eric, you gotta continue the tradition, one white boy dunk a year.

Did you actually dunk once last year Wiffle?  I'm impressed!

MarionTrackStar44

yep, that white boy got him one...wasnt it in state??

HBS_Wiffle13

Quote from: Mike Diesel a.k.a. Freak on January 25, 2006, 01:13:55 pm
Quote from: HBS_Wiffle13 on January 25, 2006, 01:11:35 pm
Spencer is some bucket and maybe if he came and took some lessons from me, he might could throw one down but until then no dunks will come from Eric. haha j/p Good luck Eric, you gotta continue the tradition, one white boy dunk a year.

Did you actually dunk once last year Wiffle? I'm impressed!

Thanks Freak, yeh I dunked one 1st game of state against Morrilton.  We had about 15 fans there to see the thunderous dunk, lol.  I wish I could have got one at home for the fans, they messed with me about all last year just like they're doing eric now.

hunt5747

Yeah Eric can dunk but he just used to getting the job done instead of all the bells and whistles.  Maybe if I give him some $$$$$$............

MarionTrackStar44

naw some $$$ want even get that boy enoguh hops to dunk...shanno "our bald white guy" will dunk in a game before spencer

mysticroamer19

lol...yea, Eric aint gonna dunk. I know he can do it, but I thank he'd rather have tha garuntee of makin it w/ a lay up then possibly not w/ a dunk. Cuz I know AJ's bounces out sometimes...thats a bummer right there. lol.

heathwaldrop

MarionTrackStar44

like it said...NO MARION HATERS!!!!

patriotswantloose

ERIC SPENCER WILL NOT DUNK!! he is some slaw...he cant even dunk in practice....shanno will dunk in a game before eric!! Aj might be erics boy but aint none of them dunkin skills rubbed off on that uglliiaahhh white boy

heathwaldrop

Quote from: MarionTrackStar44 on January 26, 2006, 11:46:32 am
like it said...NO MARION HATERS!!!!

It's not that we hate Marion. It's that we hate morons who start stupid threads like this one. In other words, we hate you specifically.

MarionTrackStar44

LadyP11

I thnk Eric could possibly dunk..ya never know!! he might just surprise you all...!!!!

hunt5747

Why do inbreds who hate bother to read or respond.  They should go back to their lame life and hook up with their sister.  Yep he will dunk.....-MRHYDE-

heathwaldrop

Quote from: hunt5747 on January 26, 2006, 05:28:45 pm
Why do inbreds who hate bother to read or respond. They should go back to their lame life and hook up with their sister. Yep he will dunk.....-MRHYDE-

Why do they let semi-retards have access to computers?

LadyP11

Hunt you think he will dunk for real??

MarionTrackStar44

naw he my boy....i hope he does but if he gets a fast break he will either lay it up or throw the alley....HE SCARED

LadyP11

I sure hope that he has his A game tom night tho!!

MarionTrackStar44

he will have his A game jus to bad they gonna be servin an he spend most time on bench...i jus hope shanno on his A game so he can break his career high of 5 points

LadyP11

haha yep.. he is def surprising people..his "3" Tues night was crazy...he might just be movn on up!! hes just warming up ..

MarionTrackStar44

yea ..i think he gonna get 3 3's tomm

steveo1029

MarionTrackStar44

LadyP11

haha..i hope he hits em tom..im goin for him!! Im IN

KIP_Smithers

Listen erverybody i have an anouncement Eric (the wild weesle) spincer will dunk the rock tonight. Come on Eric *shoot for the sky, even if you miss you will land among the stars*. That hits hard every time.

MarionTrackStar44

Marionpats07™

He didn't dunk :(. Only Aj Nance and Marcus Wilson did tonight.

MarionTrackStar44

yea SHANNO outscored spencer..it was amazing.....o an did u see them block by nance an marcus..AMAZING......o an HE'S BACK...emmanuel came in an pleyed for about 8 min an got 12 pts...he ready tech!!

MarionTrackStar44

January 28, 2006, 02:08:23 am #34 Last Edit: January 28, 2006, 11:31:07 am by MarionTrackStar44
Any thought on the game?..now that E is back i think the pats got this an are gonna earn  back the respect they deserve!!!!

robbizzle

I think Tech will win this game.....tech has been playing great lately and are shooting amazing at home. It will be a tough game but i predict GCT winning by 7!

MarionTrackStar44

Also, what about the girls 2...tech gotten any betetr??..if not marion should win..our girls are on FIRE!!!

LadyP11

uh oh.. Corey got him 5 pts. last night wat...lol!! Marcus Wilson with the 2nd points of the game with that dunk, was so awesome...

patriotswantloose

This game is goin to be AMAZING...it should have a GREAT atmosphere with the maniacs an railrumblers goin at it FULL FORCE...shouldnt be a quit moment all night!!...Girls wise..tech hasnt really been doing all that great this year...an our girls are definatly ON FIRE!!!  every ince that horrible game they played against bville they have been punishing everyteam they've played since...so lady eagles beter be ready!!...an as for the guys....since E is back an played an outstanding 1 quarter last night (wit 12 points) plus nance an eric have been on fire from behind the arc latley...an weve also had a couple player (marcus, cateye, an quan) step-up an help out...an wit gamble holding that awesome D-Fense this should be an amazing game...i pick marion by 3..M-A-R-I-O-N WHAT?!?!?

RD™

I can't stand Tech fans. So I hope Marion beats them, becuase the Rail Humpers are teh suck.

MarionTrackStar44

WHAT?...Rd actually going for marion?...is this a 1st

hunt5747

Someone call 911 and tell them to "break out the paddle" cos RD is on our side and they are gonna have to say "CLEAR" and hit me "TWICE".........whats the world coming too......

MarionTrackStar44

RD™

Gaurandamnteed Tech is going down.

Does that say better?

MarionTrackStar44

well i take that back.....i jus saw arkansas top 10 an marion 10 in STATE so i guess if tech wins that would be the upset....but aint worried about that...our boys been practicin all day..coach clay got them ready are yal??(tech)

RD™

Missco

eaglefan06

Quote from: MarionTrackStar44 on January 28, 2006, 02:40:54 pm
well i take that back.....i jus saw arkansas top 10 an marion 10 in STATE so i guess if tech wins that would be the upset....but aint worried about that...our boys been practicin all day..coach clay got them ready are yal??(tech)
we are definitely ready and as far as rankings go..... we were 5th in the state last week and we won both games this week including a massacre against batesville, so i believe yall are the underdog

Marionpats07™

Omg channy I know  man. Those 2 packs where ear shattering!! Omg he packed the mess out of that boy!

Marionpats07™

Quote from: RD™ on January 28, 2006, 01:51:23 pm
I can't stand Tech fans. So I hope Marion beats them, becuase the Rail Humpers are teh suck.

Rd going for Marion!! Wo0t we gotta win this one for you man!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas