• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Russellville

Started by RHSMounties2006, February 01, 2006, 06:05:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RHSMounties2006

From the game last night, Russellville looked like they lived and died by the three point line.  But Marcus Pillow made some amazing shots over defenders and way behind the three point line.  Some of these were long NBA threes.  Reminded me of Kobe Bryant, haha... but yeah.. kudos to Marcus Pillow for being prolly the best high school shooter I've ever seen.

RHS

If Russellville can't hit outside shots, they are doomed.

sdaleballerz

JvilleDevils

What's Pillow puttin up this year....Does he have offers?

SandLizard04

Quote from: dawgs1 on February 02, 2006, 05:05:53 pm
you got him on a good night..if you saw him play springdale..you wouldnt be sayin that..maybe a good shooter..and better than alot..but not the best in high school ball..
Or maybe you just got him on a bad night?

buzzerbeater

Quote from: dawgs1 on February 02, 2006, 05:24:13 pm
he scored alot..but he wasnt unbelieveable from the 3 point line..i played against him when he was a soph and i was a sr...he's a good player...no doubt..just not the best 3 pt shooter in high school ever..i got one name for you...Tom Black from Northside..
dawgs1 is right! Tom Black was stone cold drillin it. He had many last second shots to tie or win games it was sick.
Pillow can get hot and would be a weapon on a good team.

5Aplayer1

Quote from: buzzerbeater on February 02, 2006, 11:09:25 pm
Quote from: dawgs1 on February 02, 2006, 05:24:13 pm
he scored alot..but he wasnt unbelieveable from the 3 point line..i played against him when he was a soph and i was a sr...he's a good player...no doubt..just not the best 3 pt shooter in high school ever..i got one name for you...Tom Black from Northside..
Pillow can get hot and would be a weapon on a good team.
Russellville is a good team. They will go on a run.

rogers06

no...they aren't

and no...they won't

SandLizard04

Quote from: dawgs1 on February 03, 2006, 05:32:57 pm
russellville will lose to harber tonight and fall further back in the standings..while harber will be wrapping up their playoff spot
Not saying that the results will be the same, but when those two played earlier in the year, the Cyclones won 64-61.

rhs06

rslv is a joke this year to many wanna b superstars on the team.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas