• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

WM Blue Devils

Started by DaKing, December 31, 2005, 07:24:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DaKing

who can stop all the DEVILS?

DaKing

Who can stop Phil Mason------WM Blue Devils.

Duke_7

West Memphis is always talented. They had a very good last two years but this year there is alot of talent. They will have to really fight this year.

Devilsrule

Who's this Phil Mason guy? Is he in third period P.E.?
Or is he Larry "The King" Sceptor's illegitimate son?
Or is he the former news anchor for Channel 5 in Memphis?
Or is he the St. Louis Cardinals' new left fielder?

MarionTrackStar44

the patriots can stop them..but i aint even gonna get into that

Titan Spirit

does wm open with Mountain Home on Tues?

Rulesman

curiouscat

I sure would love to see the Panthers repeat last year's first matchup with WM.  That would be sweet.  Cabot is off Tuesday and start their season at WM  on Friday.

Go Panthers!

mhhsjd4

Lady Bombers stopped the Lady Blue Devils tonight. Woo. Lady Devils were ranked 3 and Lady Bombers were ranked 9th and came out on top. It was a really good game, and very nerve racking..Yay! Go Lady Bombers!

Titan Spirit

Bomber21_08

I believe the score ended up being 45 to 33 West Memphis winning the game was tied at halftime 20 to 20 and was still close after 3 quarters.  But West Memphis depth showed in the 4th quarter as they had a lot more energy than us and ended running away with it at the end.

Titan Spirit

sounds like the bombers played tough...

Bomber21_08

yeah the bombers were out matched on paper being a lot less athletic and not as quick.  but it was made up for by the hustle everybody that stepped on the court played as hard as they could and gave up their body win necessary giving us a chance to be in the ball game

mhhsjd4

Our guys make us proud as well as our girls:)! Yay..

cabotballer1087

Manningfan

Jonesboro, Forrest City, Jacksonville and Searcy

Breezy

Cabot by 2 at their place

Bogey

baller23

Jhs will give them a tough ball game for sure

Vic06

This is the shooting gaurd for Sylvan Hills, ya boy Vic Roy, and im getting tired of you biters on here saying that we sorry and all that. Well our motto this year is "Respect" because obviously we dont get any, i mean we knock off Parkview then go to West Memphis and beat them there.. We have the best point gaurd in the state (Ulyssus Robinson) and the Kevin Garnett of Arkansas (Mike Gross) and i would put my boy Big Rob up against any so called big man in the state, and my shot is pure ask about it.  At the start of the season we didnt have a bench and now its  starting to come around.. We were beating Jacksonville at home by 16 at one point and gave up the lead, but we started last Friday with W.M., and now you'll hear about us, since we cant get the "Respect" that is due were getting ready to take it along with our title.. Vic Roy #11...............................

curiouscat

are you for real?  Good grief, say it once, we got your point the first time!

Duke_7

He did say that in at least 5 posts

Vic06

and i will say it again until we get our rings....

bball44

what rings, i know sh isnt going to win state.  heck they wont even win conf.

HOGDOG

WM loses tonight and they are in serious trouble. That would be 3 losses all at home. Playoffs wont be likely with 3 home losses and maybe more to come. 

Vic06

West Memphis is sorry this year if they cant win at home they wont be able to do it on the road and you say there gonna win a championship yea right.

WBF †

WM wont do it on the road against jville....aint happenin

Titan Spirit

Need a big crowd tonight....get the crowd pumped WM is a very dangerous...very big game for jville if they want to make state....

HOGDOG

It is a bigger game for WM they lose tonight and they are done. Will be a good game I hope. Dont see Henry and the Devils doing good on the road. Mentally they will get frustrated with calls but hopefully I am wrong.

Titan Spirit

jvilles best big man is out...is a toss up now for sure....

JvilleDevils

Quote from: Titan Spirit on January 20, 2006, 09:30:32 am
Need a big crowd tonight....get the crowd pumped WM is a very dangerous...very big game for jville if they want to make state....

The crowd should be huge....like it was for the FC game....Were having a pep rally at 3:15 so that should get everyone fired up. Student section should be unreal tonight, Gooden will step up for sure, that is, if he doesn't get in foul trouble.

Titan Spirit

what happened with KC...will he be out tues as well...how can he just not think...i bet joyner is ticked

jaxwr19

Titan Spirit

trapdownumouth

Wm should bring their show to Marion.  I'm sure Coach Clay would have you guys running for the door by half time.

Titan Spirit

cantrellmosley

Quote from: Vic06 on January 16, 2006, 11:53:32 am
and i will say it again until we get our rings....

Well you will be saying that for a long time because you are not getting a ring unless you get rings for having a good season...........lol not

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas