• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

QUARTERFINALS - Osceola @ Smackover

Started by 501Arkansas, November 16, 2018, 09:42:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who you got?

Osceola
47 (58.8%)
Smackover
33 (41.3%)

Total Members Voted: 80

ISU7

November 21, 2018, 12:19:06 am #150 Last Edit: November 21, 2018, 08:11:30 am by ISU7
If Danville had 2 backs with a hundred yards each how yall gone stop #18 and # 23 from Osceola  they bout to run wild on yall.

WHITEchicken

I watched the Newport game on you tube and they aren't a very good tackling team. They do look big and fast but not good tacklers. This game should be interesting but I see the bucks running wild.

imtie

Quote from: ISU7 on November 21, 2018, 12:19:06 am
If Danville had 2 backs with a hundred yards each how yall hone stop #18 and # 23 from Osceola  they bout to run wild on yall.

501 does enough talking u need to worry about 4a and go back to that board u talk out ur butt to much

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: ISU7 on November 21, 2018, 12:19:06 am
If Danville had 2 backs with a hundred yards each how yall hone stop #18 and # 23 from Osceola  they bout to run wild on yall.

You mean #18 and #23 from rivercrest? 😏🤣

imtie

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: imtie on November 21, 2018, 07:39:21 am
501 does enough talking u need to worry about 4a and go back to that board u talk out ur butt to much
He talks trash but knows high school football better than most on here.

ISU7

Lol You better be glad Crest move to 4A lol This is a forum not a beauty contest I see you just jumped on here without reading the title of the forum  it's called FEARLESS  Friday lol. As for as worrying about 4A I'm not a team owner football is just a game so stop worrying.  This message was brought to you by a supporter of the DEFENDING 2017 3A CHAMPIONS 🐎 🏈💯💪 🤣🤣

imtie

Quote from: Oldman on November 21, 2018, 07:58:50 am

Maybe still talk to much

ISU7

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on November 21, 2018, 07:53:45 am
You mean #18 and #23 from rivercrest? 😏🤣
😂🤣 That'll be them 🤣😂 .

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: ISU7 on November 21, 2018, 08:13:05 am
😂🤣 That'll be them 🤣😂 .

Good luck to Rivercrest this Friday, bro. ✊🏻

ISU7

Quote from: imtie on November 21, 2018, 08:12:59 am
Maybe still talk to much
Ok Go Bucks how was that.Just curious have you ever been in the US military  I'm a veteran and while I was serving this great country that allows us to get on here and say whatever we want of course with respect for others, what were u doing.Hang in there buddy. Hate is a common thing on America I'm so use to it. God bless and Happy Thanksgiving. 🦃

ISU7

November 21, 2018, 08:26:03 am #161 Last Edit: November 21, 2018, 08:32:18 am by ISU7
Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on November 21, 2018, 08:15:15 am
Good luck to Rivercrest this Friday, bro. ✊🏻
Thanks PB it's gone be tougher with out # 1 but Colts will compete.  If my nephew wasn't the qb for Crest I would be at Smackover.  Good luck Bucks.

ISU7

Quote from: Oldman on November 21, 2018, 07:58:50 am
Yes defending pick ems champion and been in first all year. You trying to catching me Oldman. Good luck too those Hooting Owls of Mcgehee.

imtie

Quote from: ISU7 on November 21, 2018, 08:22:40 am
Ok Go Bucks how was that.Just curious have you ever been in the US military  I'm a veteran and while I was serving this great country that allows us to get on here and say whatever we want of course with respect for others, what were u doing.Hang in there buddy. Hate is a common thing on America I'm so use to it. God bless and Happy Thanksgiving. 🦃

Man no hate intended just tired of people beating the same dead horse. Thank you for your service sir and happy thanksgiving to you as well

ISU7

November 21, 2018, 08:46:02 am #164 Last Edit: November 22, 2018, 12:22:01 am by ISU7
Quote from: imtie on November 21, 2018, 08:39:05 am
Man no hate intended just tired of people beating the same dead horse. Thank you for your service sir and happy thanksgiving to you as well
Welcome it's all good bro just killing time at work we all know no matter what the fans say and think the teams will decide the games on the field  all we can do is cross our fingers  and hope. ❤🏈💯

501Arkansas

Lol

Coach79

BuckHead

Starting to look like this game will be played at Buckaroo stadium from what I'm hearing.

501Arkansas

Quote from: BuckHead on November 21, 2018, 09:48:13 pm
Starting to look like this game will be played at Buckaroo stadium from what I'm hearing.
Good deal

ISU7

Since Smackover is the home team no one should say anything about them playing in their on stadium.

501Arkansas

CoolBreeze

I could have told you that two weeks ago.

Coltfan2005

Quote from: Horse Shoe on November 19, 2018, 03:41:36 pm
Yeah, we've been hearing that.  I think we will probably still play the game anyway.

we tried to tell you that a few years ago when smackover started playing musical stadiums to try and insure a win during the playoffs. The coaches  decided playing a fast team on turf was better than playing them on a muddy field because they overestimated their own speed. They embarrassed themselves as coaches, for overestimating their team speed and for what some people see as cheating. Any idiot should know that you put Osceola on a muddy field and it hurts their team. You put Hook and the Rivercrest Rejects (couldn't resist) on turf? Where their speed completely overshadows Smackovers? Just stupid. Could be why one of the coaches told the media saturday that their home field would be fine for the osceola game.

blackandoldgold

WOW! Did you guys know the winner of your game plays the winner of McGehee @ Prescott? Thought the winner of Lamar @ Rison played you guys.

Don't think so, just check the ADG.

Who writes this stuff in the ADG? Guess they are too busy following the successful razorback football season to actually know what's going on in HS football.

Horse Shoe

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on November 22, 2018, 12:22:01 pm
we tried to tell you that a few years ago when smackover started playing musical stadiums to try and insure a win during the playoffs. The coaches  decided playing a fast team on turf was better than playing them on a muddy field because they overestimated their own speed. They embarrassed themselves as coaches, for overestimating their team speed and for what some people see as cheating. Any idiot should know that you put Osceola on a muddy field and it hurts their team. You put Hook and the Rivercrest Rejects (couldn't resist) on turf? Where their speed completely overshadows Smackovers? Just stupid. Could be why one of the coaches told the media saturday that their home field would be fine for the osceola game.
Whole different coaching staff now.  And aren't you guys in 4A now?  99% of the Smackover posters are just fans.  We have zero control over where the game is played.  Only an Idiot would think that we did.
Good luck to the Colts Friday.

WHITEchicken

Colt fan if you think that y'all beat Smackover because of your speed you are crazy. Y'all did beat us but it was because of three pass plays that y'all had. End of story. Y'all were not close to being faster than us.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on November 22, 2018, 12:22:01 pm

It took you all that time to type that...

I could have saved you more time and told you it's 2018.

What's really stupid is a grown man calling kids rejects.

Jimbo Morphis

I'd love to watch this game if I wasn't going to Prescott.

The Voice Seminole Nation

The Seminole Nation would like to wish everyone here on fearless Friday and to the Smackover Buckaroo's a Happy Thanksgiving!!!  Today we spend time with our own families but tomorrow we spend time with our extended family, our football family!!!  I have read every post on this board and have come to one conclusion; Tomorrow night at 7:00 PM, The Osceola Seminoles and the Smackover Buckaroo's will play in the quarterfinals with a chance to move on to the semi-finals.  Both teams will be prepared and ready to go, no way you can't get up for this game.  The team that minimizes their penalties, doesn't turn the ball over and executes on both sides of the ball will win this game.  I wish good luck to both teams, with no injuries and may the best team win!!!  See everyone in Smackover tomorrow night!!!!   I love this time of year and I love High School Football!!!!  #BPN

Horse Shoe

Quote from: The Voice Seminole Nation on November 22, 2018, 02:23:32 pm
The Seminole Nation would like to wish everyone here on fearless Friday and to the Smackover Buckaroo's a Happy Thanksgiving!!!  Today we spend time with our own families but tomorrow we spend time with our extended family, our football family!!!  I have read every post on this board and have come to one conclusion; Tomorrow night at 7:00 PM, The Osceola Seminoles and the Smackover Buckaroo's will play in the quarterfinals with a chance to move on to the semi-finals.  Both teams will be prepared and ready to go, no way you can't get up for this game.  The team that minimizes their penalties, doesn't turn the ball over and executes on both sides of the ball will win this game.  I wish good luck to both teams, with no injuries and may the best team win!!!  See everyone in Smackover tomorrow night!!!!   I love this time of year and I love High School Football!!!!  #BPN
+1  Safe travels to you and the rest of  the Seminole fans as you make your way down south.  Looking forward to a good game.

WHITEchicken

Good to hear it will be in Smackover. I guess they have worked on the field over the thanksgiving break. The crowd will be electric and I can't wait for it. Happy thanksgicing to all and hope for an injury free game and safe travels to and from the game.

blackandoldgold

501Arkansas

Quote from: The Voice Seminole Nation on November 22, 2018, 02:23:32 pm
Yes sir

WHITEchicken

501Arkansas

Horse Shoe

Finally Game Day!!  Safe travels to Seminole Nation.  Watch out for those Troopers.  Once you get south of Sheridan, they're everywhere.

sax2play8

Can't wait for this game to start. Going to make the drive down to see the buckaroos get the victory.

501Arkansas

Quote from: Horse Shoe on November 23, 2018, 06:48:09 am
Finally Game Day!!  Safe travels to Seminole Nation.  Watch out for those Troopers.  Once you get south of Sheridan, they're everywhere.
Thanks man

501Arkansas

Quote from: sax2play8 on November 23, 2018, 08:05:39 am
Can't wait for this game to start. Going to make the drive down to see the buckaroos get the victory.
We will see

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: sax2play8 on November 23, 2018, 08:05:39 am
Get there early and turn off the sprinklers.

501Arkansas

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Oldman on November 23, 2018, 08:53:13 am
Get there early and turn off the sprinklers.

It's hard to turn off the rain that's expected to show up soon.

Headhunter15

Old buckaroo style will be in full tilt tonight. I expect for the ole wishbone, I formation and wing-T once the mud gets real bad. I like ground it out hard fought muddy games because the ball will definitely be too muddy to throw so it'll be low scoring tonight

imtie

Headhunter15

November 23, 2018, 01:18:46 pm #194 Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 01:43:51 pm by Headhunter15
Reminds me of the ECS game in 2014 or 2015 one or the other. Came down to a late turnover interception by Elmore to seal the game. It was sloppy as can be in the mud pit

WHITEchicken

That was a scary game. Their good wr missed a wide open pass in the end zone that might have won the game.

Smackover Fan

501Arkansas

ISU7

501Arkansas

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas