• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Danville Rebuild

Started by Greenie, November 12, 2018, 08:35:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Will Danville be a contender next year?

yes
3 (21.4%)
no
11 (78.6%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Greenie

With the season slowly coming to end, Danville will have a massive rebuild by losing 23 Seniors. They have a roster of 43 and only 8 Juniors. The offense will have to replace QB Preston Donnell (Most likely going to be Alex Hylton, a junior from Dardnelle), RB Quinton Tolbert (Will either be jr. Jesus Gonzalez or to be moved up Julian Bercerra), a complete o-line rebuild except for center and left tackle (those pos are taken by sophomores Jerrett Wilkins and Joshua Street) left guard will probably be Mark Alcanter (Soph) while RT could be Mike Rogers (Junior) and RG could be Michael Gil (Soph). The WRs will have to replace Dalton Reagan, TJ Lewis, Eli and Evan Lane, and Zach Stanley. This will probably be Devan Mitchell (Jr) Ty Lynch (Jr) Henry Naverrete  (Soph) Ty Chavez (Soph) Gabe Stanley (Soph).
The defense will have to replace the entire secondary/linebackers. Linebackers will probably be Mike Rogers(Jr), Jesus Gonzalez(Jr), and Gabe Stanley(soph). Secondary will be Dakota Smith( Safety Jr.) Alex Hylton (Safety Jr.) Ty Lynch (Corner Soph) Devan Mitchell (Corner/Safety Jr.). D-Line will be Mark Alcanter (soph) Mike Rogers (has been showing promise as an edge during practice JR.) Ed Salas (Soph) Joshua Street (Soph)

This is most likely what Danville will look like during the 19-20 year.

Coach Jones

Danville has been good for a long time.  I'm sure they will be fine.  Even at that it is perfectly normal to be up and down a little.  A key injury cost them a couple wins this year I'm sure.
I thought the jr high had some talent.  They should move up and contribute.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas