• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HOOTENS PICKS

Started by wynnefootballfan, November 11, 2018, 01:41:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

wynnefootballfan

Anyone have HOOTENS picks for this round?

wynnefootballfan

Quote from: wynnefootballfan on November 11, 2018, 01:41:55 pm
Anyone have HOOTENS picks for this round?
[/quote

Guess it is only Sunday.. lol. Anyway, when they come out

Rick Swines

Pa 56
McClellan 21

Lrca 42
Arkansas high 21

Morrilton 35
Blytheville 21

Harrison 106
Wynne -21
(According to ponca)

the voice

JacketFan

I found the Hootens picks for u guys.  No need to wait every week, here is the entire bracket.

Blytheville.                                                                   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Lakeside.       Blytheville
                     Morrilton
Morrilton
Parkview.                            Blytheville
                                          Texarkana
Texarkana
Nettleton       Texarkana
                      LRCA
LRCA
Greenbrier.                                                 Blytheville
                                                                 Wynne.                 Wynne wins
PA.                                                                                           35-28
Alma.             PA
                     McClellan
McClellan
VV.                                     PA
                                          Wynne
Harrison
Whitehall.       Harrison
                      Wynne
Wynne
Camden Fairview

Complete Biased PoV

Hooten's releases their picks on Monday afternoons.

JacketFan

Quote from: Complete Biased PoV on November 11, 2018, 09:24:59 pm
Hooten's releases their picks on Monday afternoons.
That doggone Hooter's guy sold me the wrong bracket, it's not right that he took advantage of this dumb country bumpkin, I guess my jacked up 2WD ford ranger, with the Jon boat in the back, with a Jackalope on the hood gave him the impression to get one over on me, oh well, I am gonna stick with the bracket regardless.   ;D ;D

PA Dad

Quote from: JacketFan on November 11, 2018, 09:58:33 pm
That doggone Hooter's guy sold me the wrong bracket, it's not right that he took advantage of this dumb country bumpkin, I guess my jacked up 2WD ford ranger, with the Jon boat in the back, with a Jackalope on the hood gave him the impression to get one over on me, oh well, I am gonna stick with the bracket regardless.   ;D ;D

Well played.

JacketFan

November 12, 2018, 07:50:12 pm #8 Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 07:52:33 pm by JacketFan
That Hooters guy  ;D is picking Motown by 4 over the Chicks,  I disagree, chicks by 10, PA by ten over McClellan, that maybe possible, Texarkana by 2 over LRCA, that is doable, and Harrison by 8 over Wynne, not gonna happen, Wynne by a field goal.  I think that guy doing the picks may have figured out Wynnes secret to handle Harrison, shhhh, not gonna tell it, y'all will see come Friday.  Good luck to all teams, and stay safe.

JacketFan

Quote from: JacketFan on November 11, 2018, 09:58:33 pm
Been making modifications to the old ford for the trek to Crooked Creek, had to take the Jackalope off the hood so it would be more aerodynamic, took Jon Boat out of back to make room for all the Goblin tears that will be flowing after Friday  ;D, not sure if it will pull those hills up there, so if you see a blue and gold ford with delta swarm painted with spray paint down the side, please stop and help me push.  All kidding aside, Good luck to the Goblins and Jackets, play hard, play fair, and leave it all on the field.  Go Jackets

incogneto

November 12, 2018, 08:19:33 pm #10 Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 09:19:50 pm by incogneto
Quote from: JacketFan on November 12, 2018, 08:01:09 pm
Been making modifications to the old ford for the trek to Crooked Creek, had to take the Jackalope off the hood so it would be more aerodynamic, took Jon Boat out of back to make room for all the Goblin tears that will be flowing after Friday  ;D, not sure if it will pull those hills up there, so if you see a blue and gold ford with delta swarm painted with spray paint down the side, please stop and help me push.  All kidding aside, Good luck to the Goblins and Jackets, play hard, play fair, and leave it all on the field.  Go Jackets
The two corniest fan bases are making this thread almost unbearable.  ;)

JessieP

Wynne could beat Harrison but if they do make no mistake, It would be an upset. If they both play to their potential Harrison wins fairly easily. LRCA will probably beat Texarkana but that is not an upset. Blytheville/Morrilton is a "flip a coin" game. PA/LRM is possibly a monumental game but my gut feeling is PA wins. LRM had PA on the mat last year in the championship, getting a standing 8 count, and they let them up. KK will not allow that to happen this year.  Of all the games this Friday the only winner that would be shocking would be Wynne beating Harrison.

Hogman2018

Quote from: JessieP on November 12, 2018, 08:40:43 pm
Wynne could beat Harrison but if they do make no mistake, It would be an upset. If they both play to their potential Harrison wins fairly easily. LRCA will probably beat Texarkana but that is not an upset. Blytheville/Morrilton is a "flip a coin" game. PA/LRM is possibly a monumental game but my gut feeling is PA wins. LRM had PA on the mat last year in the championship, getting a standing 8 count, and they let them up. KK will not allow that to happen this year.  Of all the games this Friday the only winner that would be shocking would be Wynne beating Harrison.
Jesse why do you think LRC will beat Tex.?

JessieP

Quote from: Hogman2018 on November 12, 2018, 09:13:42 pm
Jesse why do you think LRC will beat Tex.?

From what I'm hearing Texarkana has been hit hard by the injury bug. It's my understanding that they lost some serious contributors. At full strength I give the nod to Tex, Having been doing well in the 6A is readied them for the 5A playoffs. Am I wrong  about the injuries? I've read from a few Texarkana posters "They aren't the same team" when referring to the lost players.

Hogman2018

Yes your right we lost a couple of really good players! We are really good on defense that is what we lean on. I think this game could go either way! Just glad  that LRC has to drive all the way down to Texarkana.

Go Postal

Quote from: JacketFan on November 12, 2018, 07:50:12 pm
That Hooters guy  ;D is picking Motown by 4 over the Chicks,  I disagree, chicks by 10, PA by ten over McClellan, that maybe possible, Texarkana by 2 over LRCA, that is doable, and Harrison by 8 over Wynne, not gonna happen, Wynne by a field goal.  I think that guy doing the picks may have figured out Wynnes secret to handle Harrison, shhhh, not gonna tell it, y'all will see come Friday.  Good luck to all teams, and stay safe.

Sasquatch71

I think Hootens is just being nice only saying by 8 for Harrison.  This is gonna be at least a 2 or 3 score when for the Goblins.  Unless Wynne has a secret weapon on defense to slow the Goblin offense it won't be a competition. White Hall had all 11 guys in the box and the Goblins still rushed for 300 yards.

AHS06

Hootens Picks

Pulaski Academy over LR-McClellan by 10

Harrison over Wynne by 8

Morrilton over Blytheville by 4

Texarkana over LR-Christian by 2

wynnefootballfan

Quote from: AHS06 on November 13, 2018, 09:27:06 am
Hootens Picks

Pulaski Academy over LR-McClellan by 10

Harrison over Wynne by 8

Morrilton over Blytheville by 4

Texarkana over LR-Christian by 2

They have picked these games very close. I know nothing really of LRC or Tex, only what folks have said here. As for the PA/LRM, well its PA. I do think LRM can make it a very good game tho. In all reality I know the Jackets have a hill to climb with the long ride and a very good team waiting on them. I do believe Harrison will have to play all night against them though. Our boys will give it all to the very last snap. The Bly/Morrilton game, If the Chicks don't turn it over I believe they win.

JacketFan

These all should be great games Friday night.  Wynne is definitely not getting the respect they deserve, so they will be rolling into Harrison with a chip on there shoulder.  If Harrison wins, they will have to earn every yard I guarantee that.  I have a gut feeling the PA game will be close, and the Texarkana vs. LRCA is gonna be real tight as well.  I also think the Chicks will win against Motown, that game is gonna be a shootout.  Good luck to all teams, and safe travels to everyone on the road Friday.

the voice

Ok from this side it feels like you aren't giving the respect either , Harrison is undefeated, I think they win it easily.  No disrespect to Wynne.  PA rolls over LRM again (yawn) , toss up with AHS and LRCA ,  I don't know enough about Blytheville but I feel like the dogs find a way to get it done. 

Go Postal

Yellowjackets don't think that they won't get any respect.

Goblins never take an opponent lightly and always tips their hat to them in respect.

JacketFan

Quote from: the voice on November 13, 2018, 12:19:25 pm
Ok from this side it feels like you aren't giving the respect either , Harrison is undefeated, I think they win it easily.  No disrespect to Wynne.  PA rolls over LRM again (yawn) , toss up with AHS and LRCA ,  I don't know enough about Blytheville but I feel like the dogs find a way to get it done.
We got tons of respect for Harrison, not easy to go undefeated in 5A.  Good luck to the dogs in Blytheville, I would be at that game if I wasn't going to Harrison, gonna be a great game to watch.  Safe travels to all, and good luck to all teams that made the playoffs.  Go Jackets

Lumberjackfan1978

Quote from: JessieP on November 12, 2018, 08:40:43 pm
I agree if Harrison plays to their potential they win easy

Youngsta71701

Pulaski Academy and Harrison both win by double digits.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas