• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Salem vs Earle

Started by who-knew, November 10, 2018, 02:44:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Trill

The Bull"flags" definitely could have won by much more. If they don't clean up, it's gone be rough next game for my squad.

Dogg

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on November 11, 2018, 10:07:01 am
And the only team to beat Salem is 9-2 and in the 2nd round of playoffs. We can compare stuff all day but none of it matters or makes a difference. Come Friday if Earle takes them down I'll be more than happy to come on here and congratulate the Bulldogs and give them the credit they deserve for it
🤷🏽‍♂️

Dogg

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on November 10, 2018, 06:54:15 pm
And Earle hasn't beat a team with a winning record all year and not one of the teams y'all beat are playing Friday either. Like I said prove me wrong, until y'all do I'll say Salem by at least 14+
Did you get enough proof?

who-knew

They can talk all that trash, but when they get the Big L there gone no where to be found. Good win lastnight Earle

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Dogg

MUSTANGSALLY23

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on November 11, 2018, 10:07:01 am
And the only team to beat Salem is 9-2 and in the 2nd round of playoffs. We can compare stuff all day but none of it matters or makes a difference. Come Friday if Earle takes them down I'll be more than happy to come on here and congratulate the Bulldogs and give them the credit they deserve for it

I don't have a dog in this one and didn't really care who won... but come on out big guy congratulate them so people from Earle won't riot lol

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: Dogg on November 17, 2018, 07:32:25 am
Did you get enough proof?
Yes I did! I'm a man of my word and no shame in my game! Congrats to the Dogs for proving me wrong! Didn't think you could contain Turner for 4 quarters but sounds like your coach's were well prepared and had a good game plan! But the credit goes to the defense for being disciplined and executing that game plan so kuddos to them!

ISU7

Nice job Earle. Good luck vs Foreman.

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: who-knew on November 17, 2018, 07:36:18 am
They can talk all that trash, but when they get the Big L there gone no where to be found. Good win lastnight Earle
If you're referring to me you need to check again. I'm here wether my team wins or loses. I just was in my feelings last night lol

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: MUSTANGSALLY23 on November 17, 2018, 08:12:06 am
I don't have a dog in this one and didn't really care who won... but come on out big guy congratulate them so people from Earle won't riot lol
Don't try and call me out newbie lol. Get more than 50 posts before you do that. I've always come on here and ate my crow and gave credit where it's due over the years but nice try

Sugeknight

Respect Wildcatalumni! We wish Turner success as he continues his career on the next level!

Bosshog34

I was rooting for Earle in this one only because I felt that Salem coaching staff was not very classy in some of their wins this season. On film against Dierks they were up 40-0 and still doing on side kicks and running turner to make sure he got his yards. I felt like they were wanting to prove they were a good team but all they did was prove they could only beat up on lesser opponents. They didn't know how to beat teams when they were close games. Good luck to Earle next week as you travel to foreman. These last three rounds definitely will be worth watching and should have some exciting games

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: Sugeknight on November 17, 2018, 08:51:40 am
Respect Wildcatalumni! We wish Turner success as he continues his career on the next level!
I'm sure he'll do great, I'm not a Salem fan or poster

MUSTANGSALLY23

November 17, 2018, 09:31:49 am #114 Last Edit: November 17, 2018, 09:34:23 am by MUSTANGSALLY23
Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on November 17, 2018, 08:17:54 am
Don't try and call me out newbie lol. Get more than 50 posts before you do that. I've always come on here and ate my crow and gave credit where it's due over the years but nice try
Correction "came on here" not come on here.... but nice try  ;)  :-*
And I never said you didn't l... I was just asking you to do us all a favor before you got dogg on here complaining.

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: MUSTANGSALLY23 on November 17, 2018, 09:31:49 am
Correction "came on here" not come on here.... but nice try  ;)  :-*
And I never said you didn't l... I was just asking you to do us all a favor before you got dogg on here complaining.
Oh you're one of the grammar police type....that's cute

MUSTANGSALLY23

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on November 17, 2018, 10:42:10 am
Oh you're one of the grammar police type....that's cute
Awh... dont get upset.... Just have fun in roundball  ;D

Footballworld

Quote from: Bosshog34 on November 17, 2018, 08:54:03 am
I was rooting for Earle in this one only because I felt that Salem coaching staff was not very classy in some of their wins this season. On film against Dierks they were up 40-0 and still doing on side kicks and running turner to make sure he got his yards. I felt like they were wanting to prove they were a good team but all they did was prove they could only beat up on lesser opponents. They didn't know how to beat teams when they were close games. Good luck to Earle next week as you travel to foreman. These last three rounds definitely will be worth watching and should have some exciting games
[/quote
I definitely have issues with coaching staff, I agree that they have no idea on coaching at the next level. But those points were gained usually in the 1st quarter, sometimes to the half. So what I am asking is are you saying that Turner shouldn't have played at all or just briefly. Is that fair to him? It is what it is. He had a phenomenal season, and if he and the team had better coaching, they would have gone further. Earle didn't bottle him up completely, he still got in some good runs, and made some great tackles.

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: MUSTANGSALLY23 on November 17, 2018, 11:08:56 am
Awh... dont get upset.... Just have fun in roundball  ;D
Not upset. We will, probably not as much fun as y'all have had the past 2 weeks seeing as your team can't seem to ever make the playoffs

HorseFeathers

Where is mustangsally from?

Coach95

I figure Marvell, he showed up when we played them.

HorseFeathers

Someone from Marvell talking smack on a football board...that's a new one haha

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: HorseFeathers on November 17, 2018, 03:38:13 pm
Someone from Marvell talking smack on a football board...that's a new one haha
That's what I was thinking!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas