• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Prescott @ Clinton

Started by jay nelvin, November 09, 2018, 09:41:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Horse Shoe

Quote from: AllBarkNoBite on November 10, 2018, 04:49:15 pm
Glad you stopped by so was it just cramps that kept #9 out of the game against Smackover? I was wondering watching the game.
Don't listen to Curley. He is still in denial.  42 sports has the game film I believe.  The play before Prescott's QB went out of the game he got hit square in his quads running up the middle.  Blaming it on cramps is just a cop out. He did have a good first half against us, but he was stopped in the second half.

Curleywolf Fan

Quote from: Horse Shoe on November 11, 2018, 01:55:35 pm
Don't listen to Curley. He is still in denial.  42 sports has the game film I believe.  The play before Prescott's QB went out of the game he got hit square in his quads running up the middle.  Blaming it on cramps is just a cop out. He did have a good first half against us, but he was stopped in the second half.
Cramps or whatever he didn't play the second half and that's the reason you squeaked it out by 1 point. That and we thought it was Christmas Day and were giving you fumbles as presents! You know how lucky you were to win. I know you're not but Prescott is hoping for a rematch with you in the finals. Time will tell!!

jay nelvin

Okay, let's get back to Prescott and Clinton.  Does anyone have a link to any of Clinton's games this year? 

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: jay nelvin on November 11, 2018, 03:26:02 pm
Okay, let's get back to Prescott and Clinton.  Does anyone have a link to any of Clinton's games this year?
Heard Prescott streams theirs on the ESPN app

Fang

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on November 11, 2018, 05:21:06 pm
Heard Prescott streams theirs on the ESPN app
we're so poor,; we can't afford to stream anything.

FootballSpotlight

Jay  here is a clip of last weeks game I found of the QB for Clinton http://www.hudl.com/v/2AquwU

jay nelvin

Quote from: FootballSpotlight on November 11, 2018, 06:20:48 pm
Jay  here is a clip of last weeks game I found of the QB for Clinton http://www.hudl.com/v/2AquwU
Thanks, he is an athlete!

FootballSpotlight

They have a few of those on the team. I was really impressed Friday watching them.

gold45

Prescott takes this one by 2 scores.

FootballSpotlight

November 11, 2018, 08:10:41 pm #109 Last Edit: November 11, 2018, 08:13:20 pm by FootballSpotlight
Coming from the same person who said Charleston was gonna beat Clinton by 10. We all saw how that went. I think everyone is gonna be surprised at how good Clinton really is by Friday. It's going to be a good game.

elmerfudd

Quote from: FootballSpotlight on November 11, 2018, 08:10:41 pm
Coming from the same person who said Charleston was gonna beat Clinton by 10. We all saw how that went. I think everyone is gonna be surprised at how good Clinton really is by Friday.

Even if Clinton goes on to win state, they're not going to gain the amount of respect they deserve simply because all their fans are on here tugging on everyone's arm like a little kid begging for attention. "Look at me, look at me! I'm a big boy too!"  ::)

Curleywolf Fan

Quote from: elmerfudd on November 11, 2018, 08:14:52 pm
Even if Clinton goes on to win state, they're not going to gain the amount of respect they deserve simply because all their fans are on here tugging on everyone's arm like a little kid begging for attention. "Look at me, look at me! I'm a big boy too!"  ::)
This is what you get from a fan base who is not used to winning. They are hungry for attention and respect and if they beat Prescott they will get it. Gold had a good reason to say Prescott by 2 scores. We aren't Charleston, we're a 2 seed and a point and a fumble from being undefeated and a one seed. We could win by 2 touchdowns or we could lose by 2 touchdowns. Time will tell.

FootballSpotlight

elmerfudd

Quote from: Curleywolf Fan on November 11, 2018, 08:33:28 pm
This is what you get from a fan base who is not used to winning. They are hungry for attention and respect and if they beat Prescott they will get it. Gold had a good reason to say Prescott by 2 scores. We aren't Charleston, we're a 2 seed and a point and a fumble from being undefeated and a one seed. We could win by 2 touchdowns or we could lose by 2 touchdowns. Time will tell.

Agreed. Respect is earned on the field. Prescott has done that. Everyone will admit Clinton is a good team, but it's like they're begging for more respect than that.

Baby Blues give me poos

Everyone just reply to this and post who you think will win and score of the game so we can see who got the closest. I'm changing my previous predictions score, still going clinton but score being 40-28. An I think it will be a really good game fun to see how clinton looks vs an equal opponent since I don't think they have truly faced one since heber.

panther07

Skip Baymore

I don't know about this one Elmer.  Because whole lots of fans for a lot of teams do this continuously on here.  Even fans from teams who have been eliminated do it each year..   If that is what we are talking about here.

sprained ankle

We will find out who is the real team Friday night or just an want to be. Clinton will know were they are come Friday. Prescott is a proven winner year in and year out. "Will the real team please stand up"

elmerfudd

Quote from: Skip Baymore on November 12, 2018, 12:20:43 am

I don't know about this one Elmer.  Because whole lots of fans for a lot of teams do this continuously on here.  Even fans from teams who have been eliminated do it each year..   If that is what we are talking about here.

I have no idea what you just said lol

Horse Shoe

Prescott   42
Clinton     19

Unless the Wolve's QB catches a case of full body cramps.  If he does, I'll take Clinton in a squeaker for an early Christmas present.

FootballSpotlight

November 12, 2018, 06:44:40 am #120 Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 06:55:49 am by FootballSpotlight
Clinton 49
Prescott 12

Leo Marvin

Going with Clinton

Clinton 42
Prescott 28

501lakeman

I say clinton takes this one 35-10

WHITEchicken

Wow Prescott not getting any love.

AmSycho

November 12, 2018, 09:22:27 am #124 Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 09:48:27 am by AmSycho
Prescott 41
Clinton 27

AmSycho

Daddy, Daddy....look what I can do.....look what I can do.

HeberFan

Showing your bias against Clinton. That's sad.

HeberFan

Quote from: AmSycho on November 12, 2018, 09:45:03 am
Daddy, Daddy....look what I can do.....look what I can do.

Yeah, look what Clinton has done. Beaten everyone they have played.

elmerfudd

^^^^ exhibit A and exhibit B ^^^^

CURLEYWOLF24

Looking forward to the trip to face Clinton on Friday.  When the brackets came out, this is the game that caught my eye.  The Yellowjackets from Clinton look the part, the Curley Wolves will have to prepare for fight Friday night. Good Luck and safe travels to the Curley Wolf faithfull!!! 

HeberFan

Looking at the game objectively, Prescott probably has the edge. Still no reason to disrespect Clinton for not having the obvious best team in the state.

CURLEYWOLF24

Quote from: HeberFan on November 12, 2018, 10:01:03 am
Looking at the game objectively, Prescott probably has the edge. Still no reason to disrespect Clinton for not having the obvious best team in the state.
I would wait until the Yellowjackets win state to say your the best team in the state!

HeberFan

Quote from: CURLEYWOLF24 on November 12, 2018, 10:09:40 am
I would wait until the Yellowjackets win state to say your the best team in the state!

Nobody is saying Jackets are the best. But, posters in here are disrespecting Clinton for NOT being the obvious best team in the state.  I think Prescott has as good a chance as anyone to win it all this year.

CURLEYWOLF24

Clinton my want to invest in some more bleachers, the visitor side looks mighty small. 

CURLEYWOLF24

Also, any good eating joints in Clinton besides fast food?

HeberFan

Quote from: CURLEYWOLF24 on November 12, 2018, 10:27:58 am
Clinton my want to invest in some more bleachers, the visitor side looks mighty small.

Visitor stands are small, so, get there early. Good places to stand around the field.

elmerfudd

Quote from: CURLEYWOLF24 on November 12, 2018, 10:29:00 am
Also, any good eating joints in Clinton besides fast food?

Greenbrier (between Conway and Clinton) has quite a few places. The Wagon Wheel, Ropers Steakhouse, And Laddy Daddy's are my personal favorites.

HeberFan

Quote from: elmerfudd on November 12, 2018, 10:37:31 am
Greenbrier (between Conway and Clinton) has quite a few places. The Wagon Wheel, Ropers Steakhouse, And Laddy Daddy's are my personal favorites.

I agree. Greenbrier is a good place to stop.

CURLEYWOLF24

Quote from: elmerfudd on November 12, 2018, 10:37:31 am
Laddy Daddy's looks interesting, what's good there?

HG Hornet

I don't know anything about Clinton, but I know enough about Prescott to know that the C-Wolves are gonna be hard to beat.  I expect Prescott to move on into week 3 of the playoffs.

elmerfudd

Quote from: CURLEYWOLF24 on November 12, 2018, 10:41:46 am
Laddy Daddy's looks interesting, what's good there?

The Cajun shrimp pasta is my go-to. Their special is different every day, but it's all good. Large servings.

CURLEYWOLF24

Quote from: elmerfudd on November 12, 2018, 10:48:13 am
The Cajun shrimp pasta is my go-to. Their special is different every day, but it's all good. Large servings.
Thanks, just don't want to get the bubble guts around the 3rd Qtr.

jay nelvin

Quote from: HeberFan on November 12, 2018, 10:30:16 am
Visitor stands are small, so, get there early. Good places to stand around the field.
Prescott fans travel as good as any I've seen, vistor side will be packed.  If you want to know who Curleywolf24 is, he will be sitting in the vistor stands 50 yard NLT 5pm.

elmerfudd

Quote from: CURLEYWOLF24 on November 12, 2018, 10:57:47 am
Thanks, just don't want to get the bubble guts around the 3rd Qtr.

Lol

CURLEYWOLF24

Quote from: jay nelvin on November 12, 2018, 10:58:33 am
Prescott fans travel as good as any I've seen, vistor side will be packed.  If you want to know who Curleywolf24 is, he will be sitting in the vistor stands 50 yard NLT 5pm.
Jay knows me well!!!

BannerMountainMan

Bout the only thing Clinton has to offer is Western Sizzlin, La Rosita and Chow Hall BBQ

CoolBreeze

Quote from: elmerfudd on November 11, 2018, 08:45:07 pm
Agreed. Respect is earned on the field. Prescott has done that. Everyone will admit Clinton is a good team, but it's like they're begging for more respect than that.
Untrue that everyone will admit that Clinton is a good team. Many posters have said they are not. After Friday, that should change. Incidentally, I am NOT a Clinton fan, but I have seen them play.

Linebacker

What about the western sizzling does it have good food?

CoolBreeze

Quote from: CURLEYWOLF24 on November 12, 2018, 10:09:40 am
You need to read posts carefully before you respond. Note the NOT in the post you criticized.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas