• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Electric Poll Final Four Prediction 3A

Started by High Voltage, November 07, 2018, 08:04:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

High Voltage

Smackover vs. Rison
Booneville vs. Newport

Smackover vs. Newport

Smackover State Champs

What is everyone else's prediction?

Senior Roger

High Voltage

Senior Roger

November 07, 2018, 08:23:08 am #3 Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 08:25:43 am by Senior Roger
rison>smack
Booneville>newport

BOONEVILLE and RISON CHAMPIONSHIP GAME

Idk what will happen in the championship, except that the boys down from rison will play tough

Cupkake24

FootballSpotlight

501Arkansas

blackandoldgold

Going with Rison @ Osceola & Clinton @ Booneville in the semis.

Osceola vs Booneville in the finals.

Osceola Seminoles 2018 state champs.

501Arkansas

knownothingboutfallball

Osceola/Rison
Booneville/Prescott

Booneville Wins State

Bearcatdad

Quote from: FootballSpotlight on November 07, 2018, 08:39:37 am
Rison - Clinton championship game
Clinton will not make it to championship game unless they buy a ticket.  They are way over rated in a weak conference. 

RHScats

So I guess you are not championship caliber if you haven't played physical hard fought games through out the year.  Makes sense I mean, it's not like that would take a toll on a team 😂

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: RHScats on November 07, 2018, 10:42:09 am
So I guess you are not championship caliber if you haven't played physical hard fought games through out the year.  Makes sense I mean, it's not like that would take a toll on a team 😂
This is every year with Clinton. They go undefeated then get rolled in the playoffs.

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Oldman on November 07, 2018, 10:45:35 am
This is every year with Clinton. They go undefeated then get rolled in the playoffs.
Clinton did not exactly get rolled in the playoff's last year. They lost by a touchdown in the quarterfinals to the consensus No.1 team who lost the 3A championship game.

1wildcat

Rison/Smackover
Booneville/ McGehee

Rison over Booneville in championship game.

Curleywolf Fan

Quote from: High Voltage on November 07, 2018, 08:04:34 am
Smackover vs. Rison
Booneville vs. Newport

Smackover vs. Newport

Smackover State Champs

What is everyone else's prediction?
I was hoping you would pick your fellow district member Prescott to play Smackover in the Championship since you should have since you're predicting Smackover being there and Prescott beat Smackover everywhere but on the scoreboard but I can understand I wouldn't want to play Prescott again either! 😉😛😁

Bearcatdad

Quote from: 1wildcat on November 07, 2018, 12:19:55 pm
Rison/Smackover
Booneville/ McGehee

Rison over Booneville in championship game.
Rison won't beat Booneville sorry

RHScats

There you go folks.  Schools can save gas money and not even travel. 

1wildcat

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Bearcatdad on November 07, 2018, 12:30:05 pm
Rison won't beat Booneville sorry
Rison won't play Booneville.

Osceola vs. Mayflower

Booneville vs. Clinton

Osceola over Clinton in the championship game.

1wildcat

Quote from: CoolBreeze on November 07, 2018, 12:38:39 pm
Rison won't play Booneville.

Osceola vs. Mayflower

Booneville vs. Clinton

Osceola over Clinton in the championship game.
Mayflower? You ever think of becoming a comedian?

CoolBreeze

1wildcat

Quote from: CoolBreeze on November 07, 2018, 12:48:19 pm
We'll see who laughs last.
Sorry but I have to laugh every time I think of your prediction that Mayflower will make it ti the championship game. Has there ever been a team make it that far after losing a game as bad as Mayflower lost to GR?

Bearcatdad

Quote from: 1wildcat on November 07, 2018, 12:35:31 pm
Rison will roll over Booneville
Osceola will beat Rison and play Booneville for it all.  Booneville will win.

1wildcat

Quote from: Bearcatdad on November 07, 2018, 01:33:07 pm
Osceola will beat Rison and play Booneville for it all.  Booneville will win.
Osceola will lose to Smackover. Setting up the real state championship game. The winner of Rison/Smackover will beat Booneville.

Bearcatdad

Quote from: 1wildcat on November 07, 2018, 01:38:04 pm
Osceola will lose to Smackover. Setting up the real state championship game. The winner of Rison/Smackover will beat Booneville.
Guess everyone has their own opinion but you are dreaming now!!

1wildcat

Quote from: Bearcatdad on November 07, 2018, 01:39:58 pm
Guess everyone has their own opinion but you are dreaming now!!
Just hang tight, you'll see. ;D

Bearcatdad

Quote from: 1wildcat on November 07, 2018, 01:42:57 pm
Just hang tight, you'll see. ;D
will do but I think you will be the one that will see the truth.

TheShreckoning

How about we all just try to get past the 1st round before we start making these bold predictions.

RHScats

1wildcat

Quote from: TheShreckoning on November 07, 2018, 01:56:45 pm
How about we all just try to get past the 1st round before we start making these bold predictions.
So your saying Booneville could lose to BP? As funny as that would be, I don't think so.

High Voltage

Quote from: Curleywolf Fan on November 07, 2018, 12:20:37 pm
I was hoping you would pick your fellow district member Prescott to play Smackover in the Championship since you should have since you're predicting Smackover being there and Prescott beat Smackover everywhere but on the scoreboard but I can understand I wouldn't want to play Prescott again either! 😉😛😁
"My fellow district member"? I am not from Smackover, from Greenwood. I was just doing this for fun, but continue on sir!

TheShreckoning

Quote from: 1wildcat on November 07, 2018, 02:01:32 pm
So your saying Booneville could lose to BP? As funny as that would be, I don't think so.
All I'm saying is that no one can predict the future, so anything could happen.

1wildcat

Quote from: TheShreckoning on November 07, 2018, 02:09:08 pm
All I'm saying is that no one can predict the future, so anything could happen.
But isn't that what message boards like this where made for?

RHScats

DogCatcher

Quote from: 1wildcat on November 07, 2018, 01:09:11 pm
Sorry but I have to laugh every time I think of your prediction that Mayflower will make it ti the championship game. Has there ever been a team make it that far after losing a game as bad as Mayflower lost to GR?
Rivercrest was dominated by Newport last year and then went on to win it all, so yes is the answer to your question.

Curleywolf Fan

Quote from: High Voltage on November 07, 2018, 02:07:46 pm
"My fellow district member"? I am not from Smackover, from Greenwood. I was just doing this for fun, but continue on sir!
Okay, I thought you were a Smackover Buckaroo! 😁

MO3Positive

Quote from: CoolBreeze on November 07, 2018, 11:59:22 am
Clinton did not exactly get rolled in the playoff's last year. They lost by a touchdown in the quarterfinals to the consensus No.1 team who lost the 3A championship game.

Well now don't go posting actual facts...from the way some
people talk I guess Clinton should apologize for daring to even show up to play in the playoffs 🙄

CoolBreeze

November 07, 2018, 04:30:48 pm #38 Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 04:41:31 pm by CoolBreeze
Quote from: MO3Positive on November 07, 2018, 04:18:24 pm
Well now don't go posting actual facts...from the way some
people talk I guess Clinton should apologize for daring to even show up to play in the playoffs 🙄
The Arkansas Sports Media High School Football Poll has Clinton at No. 2 behind Booneville. So, apparently someone thinks they deserve to be there.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: CoolBreeze on November 07, 2018, 04:30:48 pm
The Arkansas Sports Media High School Football has Clinton at No. 2 behind Booneville. So, apparently someone thinks they deserve to be there.
Who?

CoolBreeze

November 07, 2018, 04:43:28 pm #40 Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 04:46:33 pm by CoolBreeze
Quote from: Oldman on November 07, 2018, 04:37:22 pm
Who?
Arkansas Sports High school Football Poll--Class 3A
1. Booneville.
2.Clinton
3.Smackover
4. Prescott
5. Rison

Also, 42 Sports has Clinton at No. 3 and Hootens at No. 4.

SR30

RHScats

You mean this is not fearless facts forums???  I took a wrong turn somewhere.

ISU7

Quote from: DogCatcher on November 07, 2018, 02:34:00 pm
Rivercrest was dominated by Newport last year and then went on to win it all, so yes is the answer to your question.
Newport beat Crest 28-14 they went in to halftime leading 28-0 So Colts held them scoreless the 2nd half.  GR beat MF 40-14 . 26 pts win is a big difference from a 14pt win but I see Hounds posters love to bring up their win vs the 3A defending  champions.  Too bad they moved up too 4A.🤔

Skip Baymore

Quote from: Bearcatdad on November 07, 2018, 10:15:11 am
Clinton will not make it to championship game unless they buy a ticket.  They are way over rated in a weak conference.

I believe Booneville is the best team this year but has work to do.   And Clinton would be clearly, and I mean clearly be, the 2nd best team at worst for sure in your conference this year.  If Chucktown has had some key people back who have been out for a while, who knows. This might be a good game. At the same time they wouldn't be a 5 seed quality team.  They seemed to start strong and then get really mediocre.  Maybe they are the best they have been all year coming in now?  And congrats. if Booneville buys a ticket to the championship this year.  Havent done it for a while.  Kind of hobbled out into 4A a few years ago but now have the numbers to reach back into the 3A boundaries.

knownothingboutfallball

Quote from: Bearcatdad on November 07, 2018, 10:15:11 am
Bearcatdad is awful confident

Oldhound56

ISU7

Rivercrest folks love to talk about how they held Newport scoreless the second half.  Newport played conservative and Rivercrest scored on a trick play and then in the 4th quarter.  Newport then held the ball running it with the Crest doing everything they could to stop the run, for the last 8:30 of the game and ended on a 1st down inside the 15 yard line as time expired.

Rivercrest was a very good team and they deserved to win the championship based on their play on the field, but anyone that saw that game knows Newport dominated them last year.  It was, as they like to say, not as close as the score. 

Both teams have had good seasons this year and I wish both the best of luck in the playoffs.  Nice to represent this side of the state.

Go Hounds!

eagles18

Quote from: 1wildcat on November 07, 2018, 01:09:11 pm
Only reason mayflower lost was because of the home field advantage. The first 5 play for mayflower were penalties and it killed their momentum. Mayflower scored on the first play and it got called back. If it was at mayflower the score would have been flipped. 

SR30

^^^^^This Guy^^^^^ one play kept them from winning????

Leo Marvin

Quote from: ISU7 on November 07, 2018, 09:20:23 pm
Newport beat Crest 28-14 they went in to halftime leading 28-0 So Colts held them scoreless the 2nd half.  GR beat MF 40-14 . 26 pts win is a big difference from a 14pt win but I see Hounds posters love to bring up their win vs the 3A defending  champions.  Too bad they moved up too 4A.🤔

Newport vs Rivercrest non conference needs to happen.  Not sure when this could happen but hopefully not too distant future

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas