• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Osceola VS Fouke

Started by The Voice Seminole Nation, November 04, 2018, 04:28:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The Voice Seminole Nation

The Seminole Nation would like to wish the Fouke Panthers a safe trip to Mississippi County for this Friday's Football game.  If there is any questions that you have in regards to Hotels or Restaurants just let us know and we will help in anyway.  Osceola is a great city and we want your stay here as pleasant as possible.  As far as the game goes, Osceola will need a good week of preparation coming off a huge win against the Newport Greyhounds. Now we take it one game at a time, one week at a time and it is imperative that the fans show up in full force to cheer your Seminoles to victory.   I also think it is pretty awesome that we have 3 teams from Mississippi County with #1 seeds in the playoffs, Osceola in the 3A-3, Blytheville in the 5A-East and Rivercrest in the 4A-3.  Good Luck to all Mississippi County teams....and they say we don't play football in Northeast Arkansas...lol

501Arkansas

Nope we don't play football in NEA lol Let's go Seminoles!!!!

blackandoldgold

I was born in Mississippi county. Does that makes me a de-facto alumni of all the Mississippi county schools? :)

Coltfan2005

Quote from: The Voice Seminole Nation on November 04, 2018, 04:28:47 pm
The Seminole Nation would like to wish the Fouke Panthers a safe trip to Mississippi County for this Friday's Football game.  If there is any questions that you have in regards to Hotels or Restaurants just let us know and we will help in anyway.  Osceola is a great city and we want your stay here as pleasant as possible.  As far as the game goes, Osceola will need a good week of preparation coming off a huge win against the Newport Greyhounds. Now we take it one game at a time, one week at a time and it is imperative that the fans show up in full force to cheer your Seminoles to victory.   I also think it is pretty awesome that we have 3 teams from Mississippi County with #1 seeds in the playoffs, Osceola in the 3A-3, Blytheville in the 5A-East and Rivercrest in the 4A-3.  Good Luck to all Mississippi County teams....and they say we don't play football in Northeast Arkansas...lol

OK, now tell them about it being the second most dangerous city in the state.

Come on man, Don't believe that garbage in the media, we have a great city.  Statistics are made up by the media... didn't you learn anything in the past presidential election!!!! :)  Don't hate on the Seminole Nation, we have a great city.  Good Luck in the playoffs!!!!!

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: The Voice Seminole Nation on November 04, 2018, 07:19:12 pm
Come on man, Don't believe that garbage in the media, we have a great city.  Statistics are made up by the media... didn't you learn anything in the past presidential election!!!! :)  Don't hate on the Seminole Nation, we have a great city.  Good Luck in the playoffs!!!!!
How many people are in the nation? Is there a President? Are there three nations in Mississippi County?

There is only one nation that everyone in the 3A better be worried about and it is the Seminole Nation.  You heard it here first Oldman....The Seminoles are for real and the state is going to get a dose of it real soon!!!!

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: The Voice Seminole Nation on November 04, 2018, 08:56:19 pm
There is only one nation that everyone in the 3A better be worried about and it is the Seminole Nation.  You heard it here first Oldman....The Seminoles are for real and the state is going to get a dose of it real soon!!!!
Heard this in basketball last year.

501Arkansas

Quote from: Oldman on November 04, 2018, 08:58:38 pm
Heard this in basketball last year.
Too bad this is football not basketball

501Arkansas

+1

Jimbo Morphis

I like your chances this year. I believe you have one of the best teams.

ISU7

Quote from: The Voice Seminole Nation on November 04, 2018, 04:28:47 pm
Preciate it bro it could be the 2nd straight year the 3A title come back to Mississippi County.  Hopefully a 4A & 5A title along with it.
GO Colts
Go Noles
Go Chicks
Go Pirates
#NEA/Miss Co.🏈💯💪

ISU7

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on November 04, 2018, 05:58:52 pm
OK, now tell them about it being the second most dangerous city in the state.
Cmon Coltfan chill with that.😎

Paperman

Quote from: ISU7 on November 04, 2018, 10:09:57 pm
Cmon Coltfan chill with that.😎
o
That was several years ago Coltfan. Osceola isn't on the list in 2018.

Partsman

One of the best post that I have witnessed on FF.

Jimbo Morphis

501Arkansas

Quote from: ISU7 on November 04, 2018, 10:04:49 pm
Preciate it bro it could be the 2nd straight year the 3A title come back to Mississippi County.  Hopefully a 4A & 5A title along with it.
GO Colts
Go Noles
Go Chicks
Go Pirates
#NEA/Miss Co.🏈💯💪
Yes sir lets get it done Mississippi Co.

Partsman

Quote from: Oldman on November 05, 2018, 08:38:12 am
Which one?
The one that started this thread. Reaching out to the opponent.

Paperman

Quote from: Partsman on November 05, 2018, 09:22:48 am
The one that started this thread. Reaching out to the opponent.

I would agree Partsman!

hootingowl

BEWARE of the Fouke Monsta!!!

imtie

Will you be making the trip to Smackover in 3 weeks? 

Quote from: imtie on November 05, 2018, 04:40:05 pm
Will you be making the trip to Smackover in 3 weeks?

No doubt about it!!!!  I wouldn't miss it for anything.  The Seminole Nation will show up in full force, that's if you get by round 2....JS  Good Luck Buckaroos!!!!!

imtie

Quote from: The Voice Seminole Nation on November 05, 2018, 05:31:32 pm
No doubt about it!!!!  I wouldn't miss it for anything.  The Seminole Nation will show up in full force, that's if you get by round 2....JS  Good Luck Buckaroos!!!!!

True but I don't believe either team will be tested intill they meet and then it will be a knock down drag out battle

501Arkansas

CoolBreeze

Jimbo Morphis

501Arkansas

Quote from: Oldman on November 08, 2018, 01:06:17 pm
I bet Osceola doesn't score 60.
Lol I bet fouke won't even score. I gave them 6 just being nice

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: 501Arkansas on November 08, 2018, 01:38:50 pm
Lol I bet fouke won’t even score. I gave them 6 just being nice
Osceola makes their extra points so it would be 56 or 63

501Arkansas