• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

RD 1 Fountain Lake @ Rivercrest

Started by ISU7, November 03, 2018, 01:08:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Fountain  Lake @ Rivercrest 4A playoffs round 1

Rivercrest
56 (78.9%)
Fountain Lake
15 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 71

moneyminers

This game is over, Crest is moving on the next round, Ft. Lake is out practicing basketball, let´s all move onto the next game at least. Crest earned their place in the next round no matter margin of victory

ISU7

Quote from: moneyminers on November 12, 2018, 10:18:09 am
This game is over, Crest is moving on the next round, Ft. Lake is out practicing basketball, let´s all move onto the next game at least. Crest earned their place in the next round no matter margin of victory
Exactly. +1

ISU7

Quote from: richboy on November 12, 2018, 10:15:29 am
just pointing out how weak they're conference is. If they were in the 7 they'd be 4th or 5th seed at best. .. we play warren this week, they're always a very tough team to beat. If I'm correct if a team takes out warren they usually win or go to state most years. The real question is can YOUR team beat arky or warren, no!
You had too be a male cheerleader or the waterboy on your team lol. ;D ;D

richboy

Quote from: ISU7 on November 12, 2018, 10:22:17 am
You had too be a male cheerleader or the waterboy on your team lol. ;D ;D
lol I was a starter 2012-2014

HeberFan

bigchief72455

just pointing out how weak they're conference is. If they were in the 7 they'd be 4th or 5th seed at best. .. we play warren this week, they're always a very tough team to beat. If I'm correct if a team takes out warren they usually win or go to state most years. The real question is can YOUR team beat arky or warren, no!
Who knows anymore. I would not have expected HWH to beat Warren or Nashville or Robinson to beat Arky. It can happen. Our 4 seed beat the brakes off of 2 seed last season. 2014 Pocahontas beat Robinson in the first round. I am just saying stranger things have happened.

HeberFan

Quote from: bigchief72455 on November 12, 2018, 10:34:32 am
Who knows anymore. I would not have expected HWH to beat Warren or Nashville or Robinson to beat Arky. It can happen. Our 4 seed beat the brakes off of 2 seed last season. 2014 Pocahontas beat Robinson in the first round. I am just saying stranger things have happened.

Yeah, talk less and play more.

Coltfan2005

well, the only thing we know for sure is that YOUR team can't beat Arky. And the Trumann team YOUR team beat by 15, lost to Rivercrest by 30. So, by your twisted logic Rivercrest would beat bauxite by 15 points, beat Aky by 3, and beat nashville by about 9. Can you see where your ignorance hurts your argument? If you wanna compare scores, you lose. But you keep using your sad little imagination. And hey, if your team can't win...start pulling for your conf.
Bauxite has a very good team, you are making the posters look desperate with this "if we were, if you were, blah." By the way, wouldn't brag about starting on Bauxite when they only won 7 games in the three years you started. Fortunately, the boys now have talent.

STUNNA

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on November 12, 2018, 12:18:34 pm
well, the only thing we know for sure is that YOUR team can't beat Arky. And the Trumann team YOUR team beat by 15, lost to Rivercrest by 30. So, by your twisted logic Rivercrest would beat bauxite by 15 points, beat Aky by 3, and beat nashville by about 9. Can you see where your ignorance hurts your argument? If you wanna compare scores, you lose. But you keep using your sad little imagination. And hey, if your team can't win...start pulling for your conf.
Bauxite has a very good team, you are making the posters look desperate with this "if we were, if you were, blah." By the way, wouldn't brag about starting on Bauxite when they only won 7 games in the three years you started. Fortunately, the boys now have talent.
lol... your arguing with this guy and you don't even know where he is from.

Coltfan2005

Since only one team plays Warren this week, it doesn't take a genius to figure out where he is from. Geez.

STUNNA

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on November 12, 2018, 01:19:56 pm
Since only one team plays Warren this week, it doesn't take a genius to figure out where he is from. Geez.
then what is your Bauxite rant about above? Lol... Arkadelphia has some good teams the years he said he played. If he indeed did.

justafan33

He just likes to put down Bauxite all he can.  Smh

Coltfan2005

Quote from: STUNNA on November 12, 2018, 01:34:09 pm
then what is your Bauxite rant about above? Lol... Arkadelphia has some good teams the years he said he played. If he indeed did.

Because he's really from Bauxite.

501Arkansas

I doubt the colts would be 4th and 5th seed in the 7. We know your team can't and won't beat them. Looks like basketball season on its way. Enjoy!!!!

hogfan10

Quote from: 501Arkansas on November 12, 2018, 06:14:18 pm
I doubt the colts would be 4th and 5th seed in the 7. We know your team can't and won't beat them. Looks like basketball season on its way. Enjoy!!!!
So who are they finishing ahead of Robinson, Nashville, Arkadelphia or all three?

ISU7

Ghost of Colts52

Quote from: hogfan10 on November 12, 2018, 07:29:32 pm
So who are they finishing ahead of Robinson, Nashville, Arkadelphia or all three?
all 3

hogfan10

Thetruth11

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on November 12, 2018, 12:18:34 pm
I am convinced that coltfan is really shooter mcgavin...

FootballFan00

Quote from: Thetruth11 on November 14, 2018, 08:06:53 am
I am convinced that coltfan is really shooter mcgavin...
im convinced youre silly

Thetruth11

FootballFan00

Thetruth11

Quote from: FootballFan00 on November 14, 2018, 08:39:25 am
You should really be paying attention during school hours
don't worry, I don't have classes on wednesday. Even if I did, earliest I could have is a 9 am

FootballFan00

Quote from: Thetruth11 on November 14, 2018, 08:41:10 am
don't worry, I don't have classes on wednesday. Even if I did, earliest I could have is a 9 am
Yeah because you are in "college." I wouldn't be surprised if you were a 9th grader trying to troll everyone

Thetruth11

Quote from: FootballFan00 on November 14, 2018, 08:43:09 am
Yeah because you are in "college." I wouldn't be surprised if you were a 9th grader trying to troll everyone
troll1
/trōl/Submit
noun
a mythical, cave-dwelling being depicted in folklore as either a giant or a dwarf, typically having a very ugly appearance.

HeberFan

richboy

Quote from: hogfan10 on November 12, 2018, 07:29:32 pm
Quote from: Ghost of Colts52 on November 13, 2018, 09:13:43 pm
all 3
lol 😂😂😂 you are a dreamer

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas