• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Batesville?

Started by Reddie20, November 02, 2018, 10:04:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Reddie20

walkingguy72396

Out after wins against the two best teams in the 5A East.   
How rare is that?

Grond

I think this is less of a hit on Batesville, and more indicative of improvements in other football programs in the 5A East.

Also a lesson for the 2019 Pioneers: The post season is not guaranteed.

I suspect they will be a highly motivated group of young men this off-season.  ;)

JessieP

Quote from: Grond on November 02, 2018, 11:33:17 pm
I think this is less of a hit on Batesville, and more indicative of improvements in other football programs in the 5A East.

Also a lesson for the 2019 Pioneers: The post season is not guaranteed.

I suspect they will be a highly motivated group of young men this off-season.  ;)

I think that is spot on. They played like they had no respect for VV. You go in with a big head, you lose.

tmycjy

Hey I would like to commend the batesville football team for playing to the end and feel sorry but kinda glad u got lock out u help Wynne out for seeding so I thank u for that but sorry u miss the playoffs

Intelligentsia

This team improved throughout the season, but still relied very heavily on one running back.  That young man was unable to play tonight due to an injury and the Pioneers simply could not move the chains without him in the mix.  Vally View capitalized on the circumstance and got a great win for their program.  Congratulations to VV and get back to work Pioneers.   

RunninJoe

Very true. The loss of #35 and then #11 really impacted the Pioneers.

Gravelbar

Quote from: RunninJoe on November 03, 2018, 12:03:51 am
Very true. The loss of #35 and then #11 really impacted the Pioneers.
#35 was the 2018 offense---with him out well, ya'll know i think...chains don't move much.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas