• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3A-3 SHOW DOWN

Started by 501Arkansas, October 26, 2018, 09:18:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

501Arkansas

It is pouring down here in Newport godlee

501Arkansas

Newport will receive the ball first

501Arkansas

1 yard td run by kam turner

Osceola 7
Newport 0

2:38 left in the first quarter

501Arkansas

Osceola doing a good job containing Newport's QB

501Arkansas

End of the first quarter Osceola 7 Newport 0 4th and 2 for the noles

501Arkansas

26 yard pass from kam turner to Greg hooks

Osceola 14
Newport 0

11:49 left in the 2nd quarter

ISU7

Quote from: 501Arkansas on November 02, 2018, 07:27:28 pm
26 yard pass from kam turner to Greg hooks

Osceola 14
Newport 0

11:49 left in the 2nd quarter
Noles on a mission

501Arkansas

4th and goal on Osceola 3 yard line. Time out Newport

501Arkansas

Turnover on downs 5:23 left in the 2nd quarter

501Arkansas

Ball snapped over Osceola head for a safety

Osceola 14
Newport 2

501Arkansas

Was 4th and 1 for Newport Osceola stopped Newport

501Arkansas

16 yard td run by kam Turner

Osceola 21
Newport 2

501Arkansas

Osceola 21
Newport 2

Halftime Osceola gets ball after halftime

501Arkansas

Newport has 96 total yards
Osceola has 183 total yards

501Arkansas

18 yard td pass from kam Turner to Payton Burks
Osceola 27
Newport 2

501Arkansas

Osceola recover the kickoff ball on Newport 32 yard line

501Arkansas

32 yard td run by Titus harris

Osceola 35
Newport 2

10 mins left in the 3rd quarter

imtie

November 02, 2018, 08:32:55 pm #67 Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 08:34:28 pm by imtie
Quote from: 501Arkansas on November 02, 2018, 08:29:50 pm
32 yard td run by Titus harris

Osceola 35
Newport 2

10 mins left in the 3rd quarter
[/quote

humm making a statement?

501Arkansas

11 yard td run by #4  for Newport

Osceola 35
Newport 8

7:11 left in the 3rd quarter

501Arkansas

21 yard td pass from kam turner to scales
Osceola 42
Newport 8

501Arkansas

Osceola 42
Newport 15

3:11 left in the 3rd quarter

501Arkansas

75 yard kick return by jd winda

Osceola 48
Newport 15

2:58 left in the 3rd quarter

501Arkansas

54 yard td pass from cash to JT

Osceola 48
Newport 22

2:26

501Arkansas

13 yard td pass from kam turner to Greg hooks jr

Osceola 55
Newport 22

1:22 left in the 3rd

501Arkansas

30 yard td pass from cash to number 20

Osceola 55
Newport 30

501Arkansas

Osceola 55
Newport 30

End of the 3rd

501Arkansas

Osceola 55
Newport 37

9:44 left in the game

501Arkansas

Newport making a comeback. What a game

501Arkansas

8 yard td pass from kam turner to scales

Osceola 62
Newport 37

5:46 left in the game

501Arkansas

2 yard td run by number 4 for Newport
Osceola 62
Newport 45

3:27 left in the game

501Arkansas

This been a wild 2nd half guys

imtie

no defense for Newport all game and none for the noles in the second half.

501Arkansas

Osceola 62
Newport 45

Final

Osceola is the conference champs with the 1 seed. Good game fellas💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛

501Arkansas

Quote from: imtie on November 02, 2018, 09:52:22 pm
no defense for Newport all game and none for the noles in the second half.
Right, Newport finally got it going in the 2nd half

501Arkansas

What a night for the 10th grader kam turner finished the night with 7 TDs

CoolBreeze

Quote from: 501Arkansas on November 02, 2018, 09:54:03 pm
Osceola 62
Newport 45

Final

Osceola is the conference champs with the 1 seed. Good game fellas💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛💜💛
Looks like a basketball score. Who got the most steals?

Leo Marvin

Very impressed with Osceola's athleticism and quarterback.  They will be a tough out for anyone.  Great coaching and execution

I think this was a good experience for Newport heading into the playoffs.  Not an easy draw, but I think they got some things figured out. 

501Arkansas

501Arkansas

Quote from: Leo Marvin on November 02, 2018, 11:36:21 pm
Very impressed with Osceola's athleticism and quarterback.  They will be a tough out for anyone.  Great coaching and execution

I think this was a good experience for Newport heading into the playoffs.  Not an easy draw, but I think they got some things figured out.
Newport will be just fine. Davis is going to be a problem while playing for Newport next couple years. That's a tough kid. Newport is a outstanding team just failed to a darn good Osceola team. I'm cheering for Newport here on out

501Arkansas

Razorhummer

Quote from: sprained ankle on November 02, 2018, 06:12:41 am
Newport is better than in 2013.
Yes I agree, been keeping up with the Hounds and support them. Just saying though that every time Newport has a very big game the outcome is never good just like with the Seminoles. The Seminoles have been a thorn in the Hounds side for as far as I remember. When the Hounds defeated the Seminoles in 2016 it was the first time since 1996 they defeated them. Congrats to the Seminoles. I still think the Hounds and Noles will go far in the playoffs.

Leo Marvin

Quote from: Razorhummer on November 03, 2018, 01:54:43 am
Yes I agree, been keeping up with the Hounds and support them. Just saying though that every time Newport has a very big game the outcome is never good just like with the Seminoles. The Seminoles have been a thorn in the Hounds side for as far as I remember. When the Hounds defeated the Seminoles in 2016 it was the first time since 1996 they defeated them. Congrats to the Seminoles. I still think the Hounds and Noles will go far in the playoffs.

I completely understand this line of thinking, but I think the Greyhounds are at the beginning of a new era.  The talent that is lined up in the younger grades is a s good as I've ever seen.  The coaching staff is incredibly stable and the support from the community is there.  There were times during those years that this hasn't been the case.  I believe Newport is a definite stock to buy in 3A for the future. 

Good luck to the 3A-3 in the playoffs!

Razorhummer

Quote from: Leo Marvin on November 03, 2018, 08:03:43 am
I completely understand this line of thinking, but I think the Greyhounds are at the beginning of a new era.  The talent that is lined up in the younger grades is a s good as I've ever seen.  The coaching staff is incredibly stable and the support from the community is there.  There were times during those years that this hasn't been the case.  I believe Newport is a definite stock to buy in 3A for the future. 

Good luck to the 3A-3 in the playoffs!
Agreed. I believe the Hounds have a bright future from here on out.

teh29

Won the jr high conference..  Help is coming..  And have a great team going into the playoffs..  But..  I've said it in several posts..  Seen Newport a couple times last year..  Run the offense through the passing game..  They played with Osceola after they fell behind and went to the passing game..  It should be obvious to anyone that knows anything about football..  Use the passing game. To make the defense back up..  THEN..  Run the ball with those talented backs..  Not the other way around..  I expect Newport to make noise in the playoffs..  I hope the coaches make the right decisions and get the best out of this team..  Ready for the playoffs

501Arkansas

Quote from: teh29 on November 04, 2018, 10:39:12 pm
Won the jr high conference..  Help is coming..  And have a great team going into the playoffs..  But..  I've said it in several posts..  Seen Newport a couple times last year..  Run the offense through the passing game..  They played with Osceola after they fell behind and went to the passing game..  It should be obvious to anyone that knows anything about football..  Use the passing game. To make the defense back up..  THEN..  Run the ball with those talented backs..  Not the other way around..  I expect Newport to make noise in the playoffs..  I hope the coaches make the right decisions and get the best out of this team..  Ready for the playoffs
Aw yeah I was wondering why he was doing that. Beat Osceola with the passing game not run game. Killing with the short passes then deep balls then run in down their throats. First half Osceola Defense gave Newport heck. 2nd half Newport gave Osceola Defense heck. It was the special teams and Osceola qb making big plays that kept Osceola the lead. Newport scores them Osceola came back. It was back and forward in the 2nd half. Future looking bring for the hounds and noles. Hope we can bring that old rivalry back. Looks like this confs will be won by Osceola or Newport. I wouldn't be surprised if walnut ridge creep one on Osceola and Newport. Good game good season for both teams. Now let's get it done in the playoffs.

501Arkansas

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas