• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Week 4 of conf play.... Northside at Conway

Started by Razorback Red, October 06, 2018, 07:47:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorback Red

Both 2-1 in conf play and both very good teams.  There should be some hard-hitting in this one. 

On paper this game looks like it should come down to who makes the fewest mistakes. 

Doesn't sound like Conway played great this past week, but they still won a rivalry game on the road.  Never easy to do. 

NS's only blemish is the strange ending at Bryant. 

The winner of this one should be in the driver's seat for at least the 3-seed. 

Bigfootdogfan

I watched the Cabot vs Conway game replay and I think NS def will be able to control Conway enough for NS to get the win. NS 28 Conway 14. Good luck Grizz.

grizz

I would expect Conway to be a great matchup with Northside.  I am a little confused by the Cabot score.  Cabot is clearly not a great football team, but took Conway to OT.  What happened there?

Northside is very athletic on both sides of the ball.  They are winning despite not being real good in some areas.  Need to finish drives a lot better.  Passing accuracy isn't always consistent.  O-line looks great at times.  Not great at other times.  Central had some long drives against our defense that I wouldn't have expected.  Samy Johnson exposed a need for better fundamental tackling.  That slippery dude probably exposes everyone he plays against.
Northside is good and improving each week, but Northside has plenty to work on.

Should be a good ballgame in Conway on Friday.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas