• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2018 8-2A

Started by SOUTHARK99, May 25, 2018, 04:18:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who is the 2nd place team behind JC

PC
Hampton
Bearden
Fordyce

Rida4Life

Quote from: sickwillie on July 27, 2018, 09:29:53 pm
boo Hoo hoo to all those who are sore that pitiful old Hampton has opened up cans of whoop butt on them for the last 2 years! Can't stand it that Thomas didn't come to their place instead.
Some of you dudes hiding behind screen names acting like you are outsiders whose next door neighbor is the coach! U know who you are! Spilling stuff about AAA. You got no clue. Playing ineligible players is nothing new to some of you boys.

Don't here rison or jc whining. Just Bearden hg and pc. Throw in England who can't get over the spanking they got and just a bunch of sore losers

So get back to your back yard block party and get some more info to plaster on here about what you heard. Never know when old Willie might here something to

Outsiders..... like maybe a business owner... or MAYOR..... something like that?

sickwillie

Ride are you saying you been talking to the mayor? Which town?  PC ain't got a mayor.

Rida4Life

Hahaha.... we know who you are and the phrase "ain't got no" Speaks highly of the quality of education going on in Calhoun county.
I guess if you can handle an impact wrench English is of secondary importance.

sickwillie

Hope you don't have to get some new tires or brakes anytime soon rida. You may need the guy with the impact wrench. Hope he doesn't impact your colon with it

Rida4Life

Safe to say I won't be buying anything in Calhoun County any time soon.  But it's got to be bad for business to say things like that on a public forum....
You probably stay busy anyway.... those roads back and forth to Camden can be touch on a set of Michelins...

old.dole

Is it common practice for the mayor to threaten people with an impact wrench in Hampton? Lol. Do most of the people in Hampton still rock the fu Manchu? 10 years ago it seemed like over half of them did

Rida4Life

Depends ... you talking about the ones who live in Hampton or the ones who take the Camden carpool every day?

THA TRUTH

August 01, 2018, 04:44:48 pm #107 Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 06:39:46 pm by THA TRUTH
Quote from: MT Legend on July 29, 2018, 02:35:01 am
Wesley ain't doing anything no one else is.He is just not good at keeping it in house is all.Every coach that has ever been successful has cut a coner or two.Monta Thomas situation bettered his life he was so far behind in school when he got to Hampton it was almost sad.Monta is now playing at a Jr college in Kansas. With interest from wake Forest and Duke.So you will here the name somewhere next season on Saturdays.If you want to call that Wesley messing up his life that's fine,I call that giving a young man and opportunity to have a life and further his playing career.

Monta was heading for juco no matter the situation

BOOM CHICA BOOM

YOUKNOWWHO

Whats going on in Redbug country? I have been told they are struggling to find enough numbers to even field a team.

SOUTHARK99

They should be fine as far as fielding a team. Coach Rogers is having a hard time getting the kids buy in this year.

Backwoods Bart

August 06, 2018, 08:08:31 am #110 Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 09:24:54 am by Backwoods Bart
Quote from: YOUKNOWWHO on August 06, 2018, 07:12:28 am
Whats going on in Redbug country? I have been told they are struggling to find enough numbers to even field a team.

The answer is a little complicated........

old.dole

Can't be that complicated. Last I had checked in they had 25. Didn't one of the coaches had surgery or something like that?

YOUKNOWWHO

Quote from: old.dole on August 06, 2018, 10:02:54 am
Can’t be that complicated. Last I had checked in they had 25. Didn’t one of the coaches had surgery or something like that?

not what Im hearing

old.dole

was last week I heard that so a lot could have changed

old.dole

Talked to a guy at the curve in Fordyce and he said Fordyce is fine and no studs have quit. He said to let everyone know they are running through the 8 this year

YOUKNOWWHO

I hope they can keep it together. I want some1 to give JC a challenge this year!

Rida4Life

I'm still hearing things are NOT fine at Fordyce.  Supposedly there are some wandering to neighboring towns looking for somewhere to play... any facts?

stuck in between

Quote from: Rida4Life on August 07, 2018, 10:50:11 am
I'm still hearing things are NOT fine at Fordyce.  Supposedly there are some wandering to neighboring towns looking for somewhere to play... any facts?

I heard a couple had inquired about playing at Kingsland and one at Ivan.

old.dole

I heard they were going to re open the Thornton school district for all the unhappy kids at Bearden Hampton and Fordyce to go to. Red devil football will be here before you know it lol

baseball13

Quote from: Rida4Life on August 07, 2018, 10:50:11 am

I hope Fordyce can pull through. the 8 don't need another team to fold. Wasn't Fordyce in 4a a few years back?

LimeSlime

Quote from: Rida4Life on July 31, 2018, 04:02:13 pm
Hahaha.... we know who you are and the phrase "ain't got no" Speaks highly of the quality of education going on in Calhoun county.
I guess if you can handle an impact wrench English is of secondary importance.

Hey man.. that's not fair. They've got a Mexican Restaurant too

old.dole

Don't forget about granny s grill. They make a mean double meat burger and the best French fried potaters in Calhoun county

Dapper Dan

Quote from: sickwillie on July 27, 2018, 09:29:53 pm
boo Hoo hoo to all those who are sore that pitiful old Hampton has opened up cans of whoop butt on them for the last 2 years! Can't stand it that Thomas didn't come to their place instead.
Some of you dudes hiding behind screen names acting like you are outsiders whose next door neighbor is the coach! U know who you are! Spilling stuff about AAA. You got no clue. Playing ineligible players is nothing new to some of you boys.

Don't here rison or jc whining. Just Bearden hg and pc. Throw in England who can't get over the spanking they got and just a bunch of sore losers

So get back to your back yard block party and get some more info to plaster on here about what you heard. Never know when old Willie might here something to

Willie those three fan bases are all state in whining huh?

sickwillie

They need to go to the whine cellar!

old.dole

Pretty sure y'all have a losing record bs all three of those schools

sickwillie

Pretty sure your right. That's what makes it so much better when you whine about the "loser"! You can't stand it

Hgalum50

I don't like wine I prefer Jack D and Bud Light! lol

old.dole

Colt 45 and 2 zig zags baby that's all I need

bleudog

Quote from: old.dole on August 10, 2018, 10:08:14 pm
Colt 45 and 2 zig zags baby that's all I need

Posting for a friend.  ;D

HG Hornet

dawgpound

Dawgs get it started tonight man I'm ready for some high school football

eldofan

Quote from: dawgpound on August 14, 2018, 04:57:49 pm
Dawgs get it started tonight man I'm ready for some high school football
Let us know how they look afterwards

dawgpound

You know we are full of excuses

old.dole

And we all look forward to hearing them

HG Hornet

CHG 32 - Hampton 7.  Boom Chicka Boom!

eldofan

Quote from: CHG Hornet on August 14, 2018, 08:46:24 pm
CHG 32 - Hampton 7.  Boom Chicka Boom!
Wow. CHG hasn't missed a beat

RiverEagle079

I think Hampton has just fallen off the map  ;D

Southark

My opinion is the coach is more worried about the name on the back of the jersey and not the one that matters... which is on the front! Play the best no matter what their last name is. This is a problem that is becoming very obvious in bulldog country.

dawgpound

August 14, 2018, 09:43:21 pm #138 Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 09:47:35 pm by dawgpound
You don't him to well then do you?  there was way to many turnovers to be competitive that is definitely something that needs to be addressed it was a problem last year to

THA TRUTH

August 14, 2018, 11:41:48 pm #139 Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 11:47:14 am by THA TRUTH
He is a terrible coach guys..... nothing else needs to be said

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: THA TRUTH on August 14, 2018, 11:41:48 pm
He is a terrible coach guy..... nothing else needs to be said

Hamptons coach?

THA TRUTH

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: THA TRUTH on August 15, 2018, 11:47:42 am
Yes

nothing to argue here, move along folks, THA TRUTH has spoken the truth.... ;D

dawgpound

I see you two are still his biggest fans

BO_KNOWS

Seen the game last night and THE TRUTH is Hampton will be fine this year.... better than last years team ... I think the dogs will be in the hunt for conference champs..

NWA Hawg

Quote from: BO_KNOWS on August 15, 2018, 02:55:49 pm
Seen the game last night and THE TRUTH is Hampton will be fine this year.... better than last years team ... I think the dogs will be in the hunt for conference champs..

If that's the case, how good is HG gonna be?

THA TRUTH

Quote from: dawgpound on August 15, 2018, 01:08:59 pm
I see you two are still his biggest fans

Trash coach fits well in a trash town

baseball13

I love how you associate a whole town off of a few guys that post on a website. Yea there are some trashy people in Hampton just as there is trashy people any other town you visit in the world. So how about we keep this related to football and not towns!

BO_KNOWS

Harmony grove was better last year with that sr class .. Hampton and HG are pretty equal.. which now they will get better before conference starts.

HG Hornet

Quote from: BO_KNOWS on August 15, 2018, 05:16:02 pm
Harmony grove was better last year with that sr class .. Hampton and HG are pretty equal.
CHG was very competitive the last three years and a lot of it was because of last year's senior class, but there are more very good players still on the roster.  Last night, I saw several 10th graders make nice plays and get their names called.  This year's senior class has plenty of playmakers on both sides of the ball.  Coach Horstkamp has lots of options available to him.

What I saw last night would not leave me with the feeling that both teams are pretty equal.  I think the Hornets are gonna be fine.......am I predicting an undefeated season?  No.  I think if I were a Bulldog fan, I might be a bit worried about the inability to score, 15 yard penalties, and turnovers.  Hampton got in and sacked our QB a few times, but other than that it was pretty much all in the Hornet's favor.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas