• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dumas 2018

Started by Pat Swilling, May 07, 2018, 08:36:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat Swilling

How do the Cats look so far in Spring Ball?

ea cat

48 going through Soring. Should be fun to watch next year.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: ea cat on May 09, 2018, 08:18:16 am
48 going through Soring. Should be fun to watch next year.
Cmon you know better than to count in the spring. Doesn't factor in academics, search warrants, or parole violations.

ea cat

Not depending on those 10.

Wild_Bobcat

I'm guessing the first play call of spring was power

bigchief72455

Hope they find their stride. That first round game really looked like they fell apart.

ea cat

Fox right z over bama. It was to cold that night lol.

DeltaBoy

Pennington has done a great job at Dumas!  Lets remember the Bobcats had only won a total 4 games the three years prior to Pennington's hiring.  Pennington has won 20 in his first three years!  Pretty remarkable turnaround in my opinion.  Its hard to keep good assistants in Dumas because of the pay scale.  The Bobcats will be young but very talented this upcoming Fall.  BTW what's wrong with Power?  It seems to be a very good play at every level of the game. 

Wild_Bobcat

Quote from: ea cat on May 09, 2018, 03:24:58 pm
Fox right z over bama. It was to cold that night lol.

It's never too cold for power! lol

DeltaBoy

Pocahontas was a huge let down..  Word on on the streets is that the bobcats are super loaded in the backfield and on the defensive side of the ball.  I haven't gotten to see them first hand but have several friends that agree.  I think the bobcats biggest battle will be depth on both sides of the line IMO.
Don't forget this place is still lacking playoff experience and longevity of good coaching.  I cant wait for fall.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: DeltaBoy on May 10, 2018, 09:08:16 am
Pennington has done a great job at Dumas!  Lets remember the Bobcats had only won a total 4 games the three years prior to Pennington's hiring.  Pennington has won 20 in his first three years!  Pretty remarkable turnaround in my opinion.  Its hard to keep good assistants in Dumas because of the pay scale.  The Bobcats will be young but very talented this upcoming Fall.  BTW what's wrong with Power?  It seems to be a very good play at every level of the game. 
Tell me the difference in pay scale at Dumas vs. the rest of the 8-4a.

DeltaBoy

Fairly big difference.....Somewhere around 4,000 just on salary for places such as star city, monticello, and Mcgehee.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas