• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The 2 6AA going to be Tough

Started by Lions84, May 01, 2018, 10:52:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

RiverEagle079

Quote from: Paperman on July 30, 2018, 11:35:56 am
I THINK EARLE WILL BE REALLY GOOD. MUCH MORE TO THIS TEAM THAT MR. BOHANNON. I THINK THE BULLDOGS ARE A TOP SEVEN TEAM FOR SURE AND PROBABLY BETTER THAN THAT. THEY LOOKED REALLY GOOD IN TEAM CAMPS I WITNESSED THIS SUMMER.
CAPS LOCK OFF we hear you your going to be good until your coach plays an ineligible player or you try and pick a fight because your getting beat.

Bulldogs2002

Earle will be GREAT this year...yes the team took a hard hit at the end of the season but their motivation from that will put them in the #1 spot that they will EARN. I don't know where you got your info from but when did Earle pick a fight because they were getting beat????? They lost 1 game last season and trust everybody knows Central starts fights at every game they play

MT Legend

Quote from: Bulldogs2002 on July 31, 2018, 09:13:43 pm
Earle will be GREAT this year...yes the team took a hard hit at the end of the season but their motivation from that will put them in the #1 spot that they will EARN. I don't know where you got your info from but when did Earle pick a fight because they were getting beat????? They lost 1 game last season and trust everybody knows Central starts fights at every game they play

Earle and MT have thrown down before I believe it was the 2010 season. I don't really keep up with mt football i could be wrong on the year.the game was at mt I believe.

Dogg

Quote from: MT Legend on July 31, 2018, 09:21:35 pm
Earle and MT have thrown down before I believe it was the 2010 season. I don't really keep up with mt football i could be wrong on the year.the game was at mt I believe.
The fight happened in 2006. Didn't resume playing each other until 2013 and we have beat the heck out of them 4 yrs in a row. We all know how that round ball went.

MT Legend

Quote from: Dogg on July 31, 2018, 10:41:59 pm
The fight happened in 2006. Didn't resume playing each other until 2013 and we have beat the heck out of them 4 yrs in a row. We all know how that round ball went.

Beat the heck out of them? Who hasn't lol 😂 round ball didn't end like we would have liked. That's how the game go though.we will always be good in basketball. That's just how the town is.

i40traveler

Quote from: Paperman on July 30, 2018, 11:35:56 am
I THINK EARLE WILL BE REALLY GOOD. MUCH MORE TO THIS TEAM THAT MR. BOHANNON. I THINK THE BULLDOGS ARE A TOP SEVEN TEAM FOR SURE AND PROBABLY BETTER THAN THAT. THEY LOOKED REALLY GOOD IN TEAM CAMPS I WITNESSED THIS SUMMER.

You must be a player if you witnessed a camp because Earle doesn't have fans in the stands when you play football. These 62A schools are going to be so smash mouth you'll be lucky to beat Clarendon. Let alone Carlisle or Des Arc.

Rida4Life

My pick is Hazen to win the 6.  Coach V will be an improvement to an already good defense.  Two backs that can roll and a bulldozer for a QB.  They will be tough.

RiverEagle079

Quote from: Bulldogs2002 on July 31, 2018, 09:13:43 pm
I played against Earle on 07 we was driving to take the win and Earle picked a fight to have the game called by the refs same year they took a kid off the field with a neck injury in the back of a pickup.  I'm really just poking fun trying to get things stirred up a bit

RiverEagle079

Quote from: i40traveler on August 01, 2018, 02:51:43 pm
You must be a player if you witnessed a camp because Earle doesn't have fans in the stands when you play football. These 62A schools are going to be so smash mouth you'll be lucky to beat Clarendon. Let alone Carlisle or Des Arc.
You are spare parts bud

Dogg

August 01, 2018, 08:26:18 pm #59 Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 08:28:30 pm by Dogg
The last time Earle was in the 6 2-A was 06/07.   We only loss 1 conference  game  to Hazen in OT in 07.  Won the conference both years. 

Bulldogs2002

Quote from: Rida4Life on August 01, 2018, 04:14:56 pm
My pick is Hazen to win the 6.  Coach V will be an improvement to an already good defense.  Two backs that can roll and a bulldozer for a QB.  They will be tough.

Yeah a bulldozer for a QB who has never taken a good hit. If you think Hazen or any other team in this conference is going to blow through Earle, you are wrong buddy

Bulldogs2002

You must be a player if you witnessed a camp because Earle doesn't have fans in the stands when you play football. These 62A schools are going to be so smash
mouth you'll be lucky to beat Clarendon. Let alone Carlisle or Des Arc.

Earle played some of the best 4A-6A teams in camps this summer and gave them all run. These boys coming in full force with 17 seniors....UNSTOPPABLE

i40traveler

MUSTANGSALLY23

CaptainSwarm25

No one from Hazen is worried about Earle. Half the people in town would take blowouts over Des Arc/Carlisle rather than have a win over Earle and the conference title😂 If you're trying to undermine our QB he has and will take any hits you have to give him. He's 6'5 and made of titanium. Looks like RoboCop. Oh he's 15 too. He'll undoubtedly be the most anticipated ATH to come out of Hazen in the last 50+ years. But good luck to the bullfrogs or whatever y'all are. Hoping this is a good year for the 6-2A!

i40traveler

Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on August 03, 2018, 01:54:40 am
No one from Hazen is worried about Earle. Half the people in town would take blowouts over Des Arc/Carlisle rather than have a win over Earle and the conference title😂 If you're trying to undermine our QB he has and will take any hits you have to give him. He's 6'5 and made of titanium. Looks like RoboCop. Oh he's 15 too. He'll undoubtedly be the most anticipated ATH to come out of Hazen in the last 50+ years. But good luck to the bullfrogs or whatever y'all are. Hoping this is a good year for the 6-2A!

You must be the qbs uncle or something. Robocop... more like mall cop. Hazen had some good teams in the past. Nobody in 2018 would start for the 14 team. Let alone be the best player in 50 years. I can't wait for yall to get knocked back down by some old rivals. Cant freaking wait!

old.dole

Sonofasonofasailor

Quote from: i40traveler on August 03, 2018, 09:06:09 am
You must be the qbs uncle or something. Robocop... more like mall cop. Hazen had some good teams in the past. Nobody in 2018 would start for the 14 team. Let alone be the best player in 50 years. I can't wait for yall to get knocked back down by some old rivals. Cant freaking wait!

Don't think his uncle wrote this article. 

Easily one of the best-looking prospects at Sunday night's Arkansas camp was Hazen junior Blayne Toll, who worked out at both tight end and defensive end.

Toll (6-5, 235) already has offers from Memphis, Rutgers, Southern Miss and Carroll College, which produced former Razorback and current Louisville head coach Bobby Petrino.

"He is a bright young prospect, that he is," Hazen head coach Joe Besancon said. "He is just a sharp young man on and off the field and is a very young 15 years old. You look at him and say, 'No way is he 15,' because he is so big and physical, but he is that young. He has a bright future ahead of him."

Arkansas, Oklahoma, Georgia and Notre Dame are others who have been showing interest in arguably the state's top 2020 prospect, a top 200 prospect nationally in his class and one who has a lot of interest in being a Razorback.

CaptainSwarm25

I was the QB for the 14 team. I think I can remember that far back to know if he's got what it takes🤦🏻‍♂️ You might need to stop traveling I think you bumped your head on i40😂 The Qb would start for any 2018 squad in the 2A in Arkansas. He's the strongest kid on the team and he only gets stronger. This is not a lanky bean pole that sways in the wind we're talking about. You'll see just wait. He's not the only player on this team either. Can't wait for it all to come to light.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: i40traveler on August 03, 2018, 09:06:09 am

I hope you are just pretending to be that stupid. Toll will be the most recruited player to come out of 2A in a long time before it's all done, he is now in the ESPN top 300 for the 2020 class.

Sonofasonofasailor

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on August 04, 2018, 12:40:41 am
I hope you are just pretending to be that stupid. Toll will be the most recruited player to come out of 2A in a long time before it's all done, he is now in the ESPN top 300 for the 2020 class.

Bohanon had an impressive offer list before selecting Baylor and it looks like Toll will receive the same type attention.  Hope to get a chance to see him play this fall.

mr.gametime

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on August 04, 2018, 12:40:41 am

Correction... Toll will be the most highly recruited player to come out of "Hazen" in a long time...you must have missed all the big time power 5 offers that players in 2A has gotten over the past few years such as Belle from junction city....the T.E from England and the Qb from Earle last year.

CaptainSwarm25

BT will be more highly recruited than Bell. More productive for sure. He's already stronger than Bell was and he's 15. Speak on what you know not what you think.

bigworm

Toll is the real deal. A full grown man of a kid. I dont see earle beating them. I dont see them losing at all until playoffs. And with good bounces it may not happen then. Im sold on this hazen team. I could be completely wrong but i dont think so.

Lumberjackfan1978

I think Toll will be the real deal for sure before he's through

mr.gametime

Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on August 04, 2018, 07:33:47 pm
BT will be more highly recruited than Bell. More productive for sure. He's already stronger than Bell was and he's 15. Speak on what you know not what you think.

You sound stupid....lol...how I'm I speaking on what I think when what I said was facts....i can tell your not the smartest person they have over in Hazen.

Lions84

Clarendon had a good turnout for the Camp last week! I am proud Cedric still doing it .

CaptainSwarm25

August 06, 2018, 01:37:37 am #77 Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 01:43:14 am by CaptainSwarm25
You won't be calling me stupid when more major programs come after this kid than have came after a 2A player in years. Just watch and see.

i40traveler

1. Des Arc
2. Earle
3. Carlisle
4. Hazen
5. Clarenden

Book it

cav2012

Quote from: i40traveler on August 06, 2018, 12:12:41 pm
1. Des Arc
2. Earle
3. Carlisle
4. Hazen
5. Clarenden

Book it

Close but hazen will not finish 4, more like dead last

Dogg

Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on August 06, 2018, 01:37:37 am
You won't be calling me stupid when more major programs come after this kid than have came after a 2A player in years. Just watch and see.
That would be great for him, his family, Hazen and the State of Arkansas. In case you didn't know Bohannon got offered by every Power 5 school in the country. Some as a QB others at LB.

YOUKNOWWHO

Quote from: Dogg on August 06, 2018, 01:30:04 pm
That would be great for him, his family, Hazen and the State of Arkansas. In case you didn't know Bohannon got offered by every Power 5 school in the country. Some as a QB others at LB.

I call bs. Every one of them? He was a great player and every school might have wanted him but not every school offered him.

mr.gametime

Quote from: Dogg on August 06, 2018, 01:30:04 pm

He doesn't mean literally every school came after him but he had alot of big time power 5 offers....that hazen poster above is acting like Toll getting major offers is something that the 2A hasn't seen in the last decade or something.

mr.gametime

Quote from: i40traveler on August 06, 2018, 12:12:41 pm
1. Des Arc
2. Earle
3. Carlisle
4. Hazen
5. Clarenden

Book it

If you think hazen finish 4th in conference you smoking that good stuff....lol

CaptainSwarm25

If you think Hazen finishes behind Carlisle you need some help. Come on man 🤣

i40traveler

Hazen got their fluke season out of the way. This conference will be decided between Des Arc & Carlisle & Earle

Ventman

I will say Hazen and Earle 1 and 2 and not necessarily in that order.

CaptainSwarm25

I need some of the Medicine you're on i40🤦🏻‍♂️ Hazen was a very young and inexperienced team last year that outperformed past what they were expected. The young guns have only gotten older and stronger. Not gonna claim a conference title but I don't see us being the 4 seed when it's all said and done in the 6.

i40traveler

Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on August 07, 2018, 03:52:27 pm
I need some of the Medicine you're on i40🤦🏻‍♂️ Hazen was a very young and inexperienced team last year that outperformed past what they were expected. The young guns have only gotten older and stronger. Not gonna claim a conference title but I don't see us being the 4 seed when it's all said and done in the 6.

Its called alpha brain. 2 pills a day will give you some football knowledge.

RiverEagle079

CaptainSwarm25

Predicting hazen to finish fourth in the conference isn't what I consider to be football knowledge. Now basketball? That's a different story. But we will not finish fourth in conference play Mr.Traveler.

MomaLion

No way Hazen isn't in the top 3 for conference, likely top 2.

CaptainSwarm25

Agreed Moma!! I'm not saying these boys are golden but they dang sure will place 1-3. Their potential is through the roof as many Hazen teams in the past have had. We'll see what they're made of but I'm sure it'll be fun.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

August 09, 2018, 08:37:05 am #93 Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 10:04:36 am by pick_DA_EAGLES
Quote from: mr.gametime on August 04, 2018, 05:43:23 pm
Correction... Toll will be the most highly recruited player to come out of "Hazen" in a long time...you must have missed all the big time power 5 offers that players in 2A has gotten over the past few years such as Belle from junction city....the T.E from England and the Qb from Earle last year.

No, not a correction. Fact, I'm pretty sure he has more D1 offers as a 15 year old jr than any of the names you mentioned. Now granted, he could get hurt and change things, but barring any unforeseen consequences he will be what I stated. He 6'5 235 and runs a real 4.9, again neither of the names you listed looked like him at 15, neither did as a sr either. Look the young mans pictures up and see does he not look the part. He actually supposed to be a sophomore this year. Hes not only athletic and big, but he is also very smart.

uhhh, after looking at Bell and Bohannon (both good players), Bell only had 6 D1 offers AFTER his sr year, Bohannon had 13 (far fetch from all schools) after his sr year, b.j. Thompson had 14 (he had the most) after his  sr year, Toll has 4 after his sophomore season.

Pit Bull

2 6AA get ready to meet your Pancake Maker...  ;D

CaptainSwarm25

Thanks Pick. Game time seem to be living in another world. Btw I've been working with Toll and his speed shows closer to a 4.7 now. He's not only gotten stronger this summer he's also picked up a step or two from working on footwork and speed training!

Dogg

Swarm the next time you're working out with Toll ask him about Coopwood from Earle. They know each other.

Dogg

He's 15 yrs old also but he's the 2x 2A state champ in the shot put.
6-2/265
400 lb bench press
600+ squat
4.65 40yd dash
He played on the line last year but will be playing rb/lb this year
Ask coach B or the coach from DA and they will tell you he's legit.

beach bum

Earle will get 3rd behind Hazen and Des Arc.... No more easy conference for Earle to pad their win total.

Lions84

I just want the Lions to go 7-3 or 6-4 and win a playoff game.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas