• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lamar?

Started by MICHAELSPAPPY, February 28, 2018, 05:33:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MICHAELSPAPPY

What are you hometowners expecting this next season? I would guess the Warriors ought to be better.

Jimbo Morphis

A State championship.

beach bum

Jimbo Morphis

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: MICHAELSPAPPY on February 28, 2018, 05:33:33 pm
What are you hometowners expecting this next season? I would guess the Warriors ought to be better.

CHAMPS

MICHAELSPAPPY

How big will the line be this year?

MICHAELSPAPPY

Coach Jones

Lamar finished 3rd at the State Weight Meet behind Junction City and Fordyce

MICHAELSPAPPY

Quote from: Coach Jones on April 23, 2018, 09:15:13 am
Lamar finished 3rd at the State Weight Meet behind Junction City and Fordyce

All right! Some beef up front.

Catcher

Quote from: MICHAELSPAPPY on April 23, 2018, 10:44:12 am
All right! Some beef up front.
That's not exactly true. In the state, weight meet you can only have one person per weight class. So they probably only had like two kids there that were actually big. Usually weight meets are won with your smaller guys. 

MICHAELSPAPPY

I got to see the film of the spring game tonight. I liked what i saw. Some good running. Passing game was better than I had expected.

MICHAELSPAPPY

Reportedly good numbers out this year.

macadoshis

Haven't got to see any practice or scrimmages but looking forward to a good season.  I'm hearing alot of good things though. 

Clara Allen

They looked decent at the scrimmage Tuesday night.  There are a few kinks to work out, but all in all, not too bad.

macadoshis

August 24, 2018, 08:59:10 pm #14 Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 07:01:52 am by macadoshis
I definitely look forward to catching some home games. 
Keep me in the loop Clara!

Clara Allen

I'll do my best Mac!  Nice to see you haven't completely deserted us!

macadoshis

Oh no.  Just because I moved out of Lamar doesn't mean I don't love me some Warrior football.  Excited to see all the guys again.  I'm hearing they'll be pretty solid. Top 3 in conference for sure. Adding a loaded Booneville to the mix will be tough but Coach Jones will have them ready to compete. 

MICHAELSPAPPY

We should have a couple of games here where we can let the walking wounded get healed up and correct some of the errors the staff saw against Danville. Then Cedarville will be a good check to see where we stand. Then Greenland and Mansfield will be reasonably tough games before the Big Two come to town. Actually this was an ideal schedule this year.

MICHAELSPAPPY

Well, we played 3 of our first 4 on the road and made it with Ws. The reward? we get 3 of our last four at home.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas