• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4A girls predictions

Started by Loverofthegame, February 25, 2018, 02:29:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Loverofthegame

It's a lot of conversation about the Boys side. Interested to see what people have to say about the girls side going into the tournament.

I personally believe the East has the best athletes.

Bulldog92

CAC I believe will be the last team standing

Charlie1001

CAC and Riverview in Finals. I wouldn't count out Gravette to sneak through but there won't be any surprises in the top half of the bracket.  CAC will win it all no matter who they face along the way.

Ozark Hog

Should be but I remember that most everyone said that to. One and done anything can happen!

Charlie1001

Quote from: Ozark Hog on February 25, 2018, 04:45:33 pm
Should be but I remember that most everyone said that to. One and done anything can happen!

True.  But I still think CAC is the least likely to slip up.

Ozark Hog

Didn't the Berryville girls beat them year and they have the same team back this year.

BrakeCheck5

Pretty sure Williams got injured before that game, played with a bad ankle.

Loverofthegame

Quote from: Ozark Hog on February 25, 2018, 05:13:33 pm
Didn't the Berryville girls beat them year and they have the same team back this year.

Williams had an injured shoulder, couldn't shoot the ball or rebound.

BVCAT

Quote from: Loverofthegame on February 25, 2018, 05:45:08 pm
Williams had an injured shoulder, couldn't shoot the ball or rebound.
She still had 27 or 29, pretty hard to do that if you cant shoot or  rebound. She was dinged up but don't make it sound like she wasn't there.

Ozark Hog

Hard to believe shes was playing with a broke arm, I was at Nashville last year when she played her arm looked fine I thought she hurt her leg in region. Which one was it arm or ankle?

Ranger

Ladyfan

Quote from: Ozark Hog on February 25, 2018, 07:42:40 pm
Hard to believe shes was playing with a broke arm, I was at Nashville last year when she played her arm looked fine I thought she hurt her leg in region. Which one was it arm or ankle?
It was a bruised shoulder during the regional semi-final.

Ozark Hog

Spurfan

It was a shoulder I believe. I was in nashville also. But kid is a monster injured or not

Loverofthegame

Quote from: BVCAT on February 25, 2018, 06:14:33 pm
She still had 27 or 29, pretty hard to do that if you cant shoot or  rebound. She was dinged up but don't make it sound like she wasn't there.

20 and most from free throws. Thats a low scoring game for her. So there or not she wasn't 100%

HogCall11

You should have seen the defense Berryville put on her. She missed shot after shot and free throw after free throw. She is an amazing player but give credit where credit is due.

bballfan1

February 26, 2018, 08:50:23 am #16 Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 10:38:33 am by bballfan1
Quote from: rebelfan on February 25, 2018, 11:10:18 pm
I wasn't at Cave City, but someone that was there said she broke her arm. I assumed she had since they didn't win state. It may have been her shoulder. All I know is what that one person told me. Didn't hear anyone else say anything about it.
Hearsay....It's a sin.....
I'm gonna go on and send you this link so you can repent for all the crap you have put on here about what you have heard or about the rumors you have spread about others- including KIDS. 
Here ya go bible lady.......
http://biblereasons.com/rumors/

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: HogCall11 on February 26, 2018, 06:55:56 am
You should have seen the defense Berryville put on her. She missed shot after shot and free throw after free throw. She is an amazing player but give credit where credit is due.

What kind of defense makes you miss a free throw?

Ozark Hog

The thing that I see with her is that she get away with a lot rough physical plays that is called against most players! I guess super stars get the benefit of the billing.

HogCall11

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on February 26, 2018, 09:29:02 am
What kind of defense makes you miss a free throw?

Wasn't saying defense was the cause of her missing free throws, just stating the facts. When she was held to 5 points in first half and I would say she was frustrated.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas