• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

PC 63 CHG 33

Started by eldofan, February 02, 2018, 08:52:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

eldofan

Pc dominated from start . No service in gym to post updates

Mr316

PC started strong and maintained control during the whole game. I can't remember the young mans name but one of HG's starters was out with the flu. Don't really think that made the difference though PC had a point to prove and looked real good

eldofan

Best game they have played since the December  win in Pc over Nevada

little.guy.23

Was at that game first time seeing PC play, and they looked really solid tonight. HG was lost from the start. The big 6'10" kid and the red-head number four had it going from the tip. Opened a lot of stuff up in the second half. HG had no answer for what looked to be a very very good PC team. And I doubt that kid from HG would've made a difference. Overall PC had their way and HG couldn't do anything about. Great game from PC, looking forward to seeing them in the playoffs.

Mr316

PC looked better last night as a team than they have in several games. Everyone one contributed in the win. The y'all kid had his best game since early in the season and the kids off the bench played very good. Hopefully they are all hitting their peak for the upcoming tournaments.

hogman1886

Wow wasn't expecting that. I heard HG had 5 guys out with the flu this week so they could have been sluggish from that. But not 30 points sluggish. Who wins between Bearden and PC this late in the season?

eldofan

If Pc plays like they did last night i like Pc

hogman1886

I didn't see PC last night but I think they will win by double digits against Bearden. I saw Bearden play Hampton and Rison and they didn't impress me either time.

eldofan

It should be the finals in conference at PC in  2 weeks

PapaHog

February 03, 2018, 01:30:44 pm #9 Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 06:05:17 pm by PapaHog
PC is easily the team to beat in the conference. Talented, discipline, and well coached. I think If their defense can get better it will help them make a run. They need a good draw in regional tourney.

Yogi bear

Bearden has been ahead by around 30 last three games when starters have been pulled. Rolling right now...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas