• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Marked Tree Sr boys 20-0

Started by wctobar, January 29, 2018, 05:45:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

1995fan

Quote from: ISU7 on February 04, 2018, 03:40:46 am
They can end up like JC in football lose in the finals or the Colts might get them Thursday.

Maybe you all should have listened to the whole interview and also remember that these are high school kids.  The news reporter asked them who would they compare they style of play after......Malone responded by saying Golden State. In the unedited version the kids talked about how they play great team ball and that's why they compare themselves to Golden State.  All local teams have been highlighted and all the players have given their own view of their teams strength during these interviews. 

I talked to one of the MT  players, the team captain, at the Earle and WCC  game and asked how did he feel about the record. He stated that they didn't plan on a undefeated record. They expected to struggle with Earle and EPC.  He said  the record doesn't matter without them making it to Hot Springs.
He seemed very humble and I have new found respect for him.

mtindian42

Quote from: 1995fan on February 04, 2018, 03:09:44 pm
Maybe you all should have listened to the whole interview and also remember that these are high school kids.  The news reporter asked them who would they compare they style of play after......Malone responded by saying Golden State. In the unedited version the kids talked about how they play great team ball and that's why they compare themselves to Golden State.  All local teams have been highlighted and all the players have given their own view of their teams strength during these interviews. 

I talked to one of the MT  players, the team captain, at the Earle and WCC  game and asked how did he feel about the record. He stated that they didn't plan on a undefeated record. They expected to struggle with Earle and EPC.  He said  the record doesn't matter without them making it to Hot Springs.
He seemed very humble and I have new found respect for him.
Thats how we come up in the Tree! Respect all fear none...we taught that way...It starts from elementary through high school...these kids have a chance to do something special...they out here flexing and repn the tree!

#BestTownOnEarth!

NEark tigers

Quote from: mtindian42 on February 10, 2018, 04:38:36 am
Thats how we come up in the Tree! Respect all fear none...we taught that way...It starts from elementary through high school...these kids have a chance to do something special...they out here flexing and repn the tree!

#BestTownOnEarth!
Like in 2017, when MT got steamrolled by the Nation........

mtindian42

1995fan

Quote from: mtindian42 on February 13, 2018, 10:57:39 am
24-0

I wish everyone had live streams of the games on Facebook.   Good Luck MT.....I'm looking for them to be in Hot Springs

NEark tigers

Quote from: mtindian42 on February 13, 2018, 10:57:39 am
24-0
MT has all the pressure on them this year......playing against history...

mtindian42

Quote from: 1995fan on February 13, 2018, 11:33:11 am
I wish everyone had live streams of the games on Facebook.   Good Luck MT.....I'm looking for them to be in Hot Springs
thank you good luck to your team as well.

mtindian42

Quote from: NEark tigers on February 13, 2018, 03:23:49 pm
MT has all the pressure on them this year......playing against history...
No pressure at all. These kids are just playing ball. They would be the first to tell you...They welcome the heat.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas