• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2-3A

Started by CoolBreeze, December 04, 2017, 11:59:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

CoolBreeze

Will anybody in the 2-3A be able to challenge Tuckerman?

Ctucker

Who is in the conference?

RedWolf275

After seeing where Tuckerman squeezed by Corning by 2, surely there will be someone who will test them.

CoolBreeze

Quote from: RedWolf275 on December 04, 2017, 02:58:17 pm
After seeing where Tuckerman squeezed by Corning by 2, surely there will be someone who will test them.
Could be. They've had a couple of narrow escapes, both of which had low scores. Someone posted on another thread that White Co. Central slowed it down on them. I don't know about Corning. But the Bulldogs managed to get W's both times.

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Ctucker on December 04, 2017, 12:27:36 pm
Who is in the conference?
3A teams in addition to Tuckerman
Harding Academy
Bald Knob
Newport
Cedar Ridge
Marianna/Lee Co.
Barton
KIPP Delta

Ctucker

Ctucker

Quote from: CoolBreeze on December 05, 2017, 01:08:03 pm
Could be. They've had a couple of narrow escapes, both of which had low scores. Someone posted on another thread that White Co. Central slowed it down on them. I don't know about Corning. But the Bulldogs managed to get W's both times.
never seen we're anybody said WCC slowed it down seen we're it was posted 38 to 35 with no details

RedWolf275

Quote from: CoolBreeze on December 05, 2017, 01:08:03 pm

Manila beat Corning by around 30

Warriors14

Was that Corning's first game? Manila is a good team tough loss tonight to Osceola. Wish they were still in the NEA upper division be good this year with Teams like Westside Nettleton Blytheville Osceola Tuckerman and Valley View

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Ctucker on December 05, 2017, 02:25:08 pm
never seen we're anybody said WCC slowed it down seen we're it was posted 38 to 35 with no details
I know I saw that comment. I thought it was about this game, but I can't find it anywhere.

JacketDad

Fatbackhawgballz

Tuckerman has tried some different things this year. The game against WCC, Roberson didn't play much point. He played in the middle around the high post. Tuckerman also lost on of their starters in Dylan Smith. They will have some close games as anyone does and maybe lose some they shouldn't. Sounds like Osceola! This group just is a fun group to watch. There's not going to be many games that Bateman is out coached and this group will run through a wall for him.

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Fatbackhawgballz on December 07, 2017, 02:27:04 pm
Tuckerman has tried some different things this year. The game against WCC, Roberson didn't play much point. He played in the middle around the high post. Tuckerman also lost on of their starters in Dylan Smith. They will have some close games as anyone does and maybe lose some they shouldn't. Sounds like Osceola! This group just is a fun group to watch. There's not going to be many games that Bateman is out coached and this group will run through a wall for him.
Is Smith out for the season or will he be back?

Fatbackhawgballz

CoolBreeze

I heard through the grapevine that HA boys went 3-0 in the Tony Chachere's Classic in Farmington over the weekend. Can anyone confirm?

If so, that would make them 5-0 with wins over teams from higher classifications.

CoolBreeze

Quote from: CoolBreeze on December 11, 2017, 11:52:02 am
I heard through the grapevine that HA boys went 3-0 in the Tony Chachere's Classic in Farmington over the weekend. Can anyone confirm?

If so, that would make them 5-0 with wins over teams from higher classifications.
MaxPreps now has the information on the tournament. Harding defeated 5A Farmington, 4A Huntsville, and 1A Future School of Ft. Smith to remain undefeated.

Of course, Tuckerman is 14-0. Bald Knob at 6-3 is the only other team in the conference with a winning record.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas