• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

who has been named all-state

Started by yeitman3, December 04, 2017, 11:38:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

yeitman3

I know two from the burg have been named all-state... QB Robert Roxin and TE Connor Rogers

panther_forever

Mc running back Eli Dawson and guard Hudson wade

MagicMike

From the 8 it was Tyler Berry, Jace Garcia, Malik Chavis as the skill players.

big E

couch-coach06

COACH-Mike

Your conference has to be done and ours( AA7) is not.  The voting for our conference has not been done yet. I think this is correct.

couch-coach06

Ghostof64

Quote from: couch-coach06 on December 04, 2017, 02:52:30 pm
Thanks mike
The voting is over Coaches just can't release the results until all the teams in the conference are finished playing.

Ghostof64

Quote from: Ghostof64 on December 04, 2017, 03:11:58 pm
The voting is over Coaches just can't release the results until all the teams in the conference are finished playing.
Is it not rule breaking that CHG already has released their AllState. Isn't that a rule Coaches can't release it....?

HG Hornet

Quote from: Ghostof64 on December 04, 2017, 10:14:53 pm
Is it not rule breaking that CHG already has released their AllState. Isn't that a rule Coaches can't release it....?
CHG coaches haven't released any information about this.  MagicMike released it in a previous post and is a Parkers Chapel guy, so maybe he heard it from their coaching staff or from Bearden's or Rison's.  Ghostof64, you must be Barney Fife the way you jump to bad conclusions.   

yeitman3

Ghostof64

Quote from: CHG Hornet on December 05, 2017, 08:02:53 am
CHG coaches haven't released any information about this.  MagicMike released it in a previous post and is a Parkers Chapel guy, so maybe he heard it from their coaching staff or from Bearden's or Rison's.  Ghostof64, you must be Barney Fife the way you jump to bad conclusions.   
Its ok Ernest T Bass.

HG Hornet

Ghostof64

Quote from: CHG Hornet on December 13, 2017, 08:01:44 am
I'll toss a rock right thru yore winder!!!!!
https://youtu.be/9jDBiMd3HNI
I do have to say It was fun coming down to CHG last week. The people in the parking lot were great. Around the field were great. The guys on the field before and after acted like fine young men. The police on our side were awesome even though they said they were normally at Fairview games. And everyone from Ida thanks them for letting our fans get in the corner of the field for a get together with our boys like we are accustomed to do in the west side of the state. Wish it could have been a different draw in the bracket where the teams met. Two great years of semis games.

HG Hornet

Quote from: Ghostof64 on December 14, 2017, 11:36:50 am
I do have to say It was fun coming down to CHG last week. The people in the parking lot were great. Around the field were great. The guys on the field before and after acted like fine young men. The police on our side were awesome even though they said they were normally at Fairview games. And everyone from Ida thanks them for letting our fans get in the corner of the field for a get together with our boys like we are accustomed to do in the west side of the state. Wish it could have been a different draw in the bracket where the teams met. Two great years of semis games.
Hey, you guys were all classy and very sportsmanlike.........and that's the way it should be.  This is gonna sound like a last second jab, but believe me its not meant to be.  Your guys beat us two years in a row and that's the way it happened, but I wish that we could have played you guys with a healthy Hornet team both years.  The injury bug hit us in round 3 of the playoffs both years and that's just the way history happened for us. 

I've already congratulated your guys and wished you all luck.  I know you'll be playing inspired football because of the terrible loss that your player had last weekend.  I'm sure the Lions will handle everything well. 

With that being said, along with #33 Jace Garcia for the CHG Hornets, I'm proud to say that my son, 4 year letterman center/dl #79 John Cox, was also selected as All Conference and All State.  I'm proud of all of the Hornets' accomplishments this year!       

playmaker04

LR-HOG

4-2A      Backs:  Robert Roxin (Sr) QB      The Burg Dragons (All Star Back)
                        Brady Hester (Jr)  QB     Hackett Hornets
                        Quentin Tolbert (Jr) RB   Danville Little Johns

Line:  Trevon Blanton (Sr) DL    Hackett Hornets  (All Star Lineman)
                       Doug Harper (Jr)     T     Danville Little Johns
                       Connor Rogers (Sr)  LB   The Burg Dragons

* Congratulations to these Young Men (and the others across the State) on this 
   honor! 

HG Hornet

Quote from: playmaker04 on December 15, 2017, 11:45:00 am
KK Boykin Cross County
I remember this kid when we played against CC last year.  Congratulations Mr. Boykin.

yeitman3

Quote from: LR-HOG on December 15, 2017, 11:49:51 am
4-2A      Backs:  Robert Roxin (Sr) QB      The Burg Dragons (All Star Back)
                        Brady Hester (Jr)  QB     Hackett Hornets
                        Quentin Tolbert (Jr) RB   Danville Little Johns

Line:  Trevon Blanton (Sr) DL    Hackett Hornets  (All Star Lineman)
                       Doug Harper (Jr)     T     Danville Little Johns
                       Connor Rogers (Sr)  LB   The Burg Dragons

* Congratulations to these Young Men (and the others across the State) on this 
   honor!
Who all was all confrence from the 4-2A?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas