• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2017 State Tournament Teams - How are they Now?

Started by FaceInTheCrowd, December 04, 2017, 09:34:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

FaceInTheCrowd

So, I've noticed that our top 10s are filled with teams who have supporters/regular posters on Fearless.  When I saw teams with .500 records in the top 10, it made me wonder who else is out there that made it to the State Tournament last year.  Here's a list of the boys and girls who made it to the state tournament.  What do we know about these teams that aren't so represented on here?

Girls
Jasper
Wonderview
Maynard
Nevada County
Kirby
Norfork
Scranton
Concord
Strong
County Line
Alpena
Mount Vernon-Enola
Izard County
Nemo Vista
Bay
Bradley
Omaha
Acorn

Boys
Nevada
Omaha
Mulberry/Pleasant View
Marvell
Bay
Guy
Rector
Dermott
Alpena
County Line
Deer
Shirley
Ridgefield Christian
Hampton
Kirby
Izard County
Mineral Springs
Sacred Heart
Jasper
Bradley

lineman76

GassvilleDragonfly

Omaha boys are I believe undefeated or not far from it. Norfork girls have blown past just about every team they've played this year except for when they won at WV in overtime.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: FaceInTheCrowd on December 04, 2017, 09:34:04 am
So, I've noticed that our top 10s are filled with teams who have supporters/regular posters on Fearless.  When I saw teams with .500 records in the top 10, it made me wonder who else is out there that made it to the State Tournament last year.  Here's a list of the boys and girls who made it to the state tournament.  What do we know about these teams that aren't so represented on here?

Girls
Jasper
Wonderview
Maynard
Nevada County
Kirby
Norfork
Scranton
Concord
Strong
County Line
Alpena
Mount Vernon-Enola
Izard County
Nemo Vista
Bay
Bradley
Omaha
Acorn

Boys
Nevada
Omaha
Mulberry/Pleasant View
Marvell
Bay
Guy
Rector
Dermott
Alpena
County Line
Deer
Shirley
Ridgefield Christian
Hampton
Kirby
Izard County
Mineral Springs
Sacred Heart
Jasper
Bradley

I think the Only .500 team I have in either of my top 10's Is Bay girls....and they've played up a bunch this year...

FaceInTheCrowd

I think ICC girls made some lists too.  I didn't realize until recently that the twins aren't playing for them this year, so with out those two and the fact that Cooper graduated, they may be in for a long year. 

HorseFeathers

Quote from: FaceInTheCrowd on December 05, 2017, 11:56:07 am
I think ICC girls made some lists too.  I didn't realize until recently that the twins aren't playing for them this year, so with out those two and the fact that Cooper graduated, they may be in for a long year. 

I had them in my preseason Top 10....but they've dropped out

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas