• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Quitman Girls

Started by BasketballNeverStops, November 22, 2017, 11:12:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BasketballNeverStops

They lost two starters to graduation last season, added talented sophomore class. Currently start two seniors, two juniors, and a sophomore. Have a senior (Johnson, not Henry) who started last year that is coming off an injury suffered before the season began. 7-1 to start the season and might have been 8-0 had Henry not got injured against Vilonia. Have outscored last two opponents 121-64. Could we see this team winning it all in Hot Springs again come March? I expect teams like Earle, Pangburn, Hector, Carlisle and Marmaduke to be in the mix as well.

Bildo

Injuries are THE key to the success of many of the teams you mentioned. I believe that Marmaduke fought the injury battle last year. Out of the teams you mentioned, I believe that Pangburn has a legitimate shot... not so sure about Hector. I know they have made it to the finals the past couple of years but were fortunate last year to be on the opposite side of the bracket of Earle, Quitman and Carlisle

thebigman3

I'm pretty sure Henry and Johnson will be back good as new after the break is over.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas