• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lavaca at Magazine

Started by MICHAELSPAPPY, November 16, 2017, 04:59:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MICHAELSPAPPY

Someone give me a scouting report on Lavaca.

AT

They shoot probably as good as any 2A team out there. I'm interested in the boys and girls matchup here. The boys matchup more so.

dentist15

November 17, 2017, 08:01:59 am #2 Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 08:22:59 am by dentist15
As said above, they shoot it very well as a team, and Eck and Dockery can fill it up especially when they get hot. Eck and Dockery are their returning two best players (have been for the last two years). Don't know specifics, but heard they got an out of state move-in and local transfer that both should contribute well. And they have a strong sophomore class (that won the conference and district tourney pretty easily), that should have a few contributors even as sophomores.

Not real big. But as a team, they rebound and defend well. Well coached with Coach Reed at the helm.

BigMan15

MICHAELSPAPPY

Lavaca won both by around 15 points. Magazine girls actually played very well. They only have eight players on the roster, and one of those was at a FBLA convention somewhere. Then their biggest player went down with a knee injury, so they finished the game with one player on the bench and still kept it reasonably close.

Lavaca boys should have won the game by more than they did. Magazine still finds lots of ways to shoot themselves in the foot. But it is early. They started off rough last year, too.

BigMan15

Lavaca 57
Magazine 46

Eck went out early in the first half with an ankle injury
Dockery 14 Pts 5 Rebs
Chance 17 Pts
Wright 10 Pts
Fenner 8 Pts 7 Rebs

Eaglehawk535

Has Dockery been offered by Waldorf aswell??

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas