• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HA @ Junction City

Started by Monsta, November 10, 2017, 10:28:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Monsta

The Bye Week Is Over, The Dragons Are Ready To Fire On All Cylinders

panther07

Cats are finally healthy. Don't know if we can, but I'm excited to find out. 2 heavyweights going at it. Should be fun.

amehr36

CoolBreeze

If the Wildcats play the way they did tonight and eliminate some of the mistakes, they could give JC fits.

thabeast428

I watched HA play tonight and their qb is lagit and he has some good receivers. Should be a good game but gonna go with JC in probably a high scoring game 50-28.

Williebe147

Quote from: CoolBreeze on November 10, 2017, 10:35:35 pm
If the Wildcats play the way they did tonight and eliminate some of the mistakes, they could give JC fits.

I think HA will win this game. Passing and running will be too much for JC. HA 52= JC  28.

panther07

Quote from: Williebe147 on November 10, 2017, 11:05:30 pm

I think HA will win this game. Passing and running will be too much for JC. HA 52= JC  28.

Appreciate the props there Willie, but you're about to get crucified. Nobody could ever beat junction city. Truly unbeatable.

thabeast428

Jc can run and throw the ball as well 😉

panther07

Quote from: thabeast428 on November 10, 2017, 11:43:33 pm

We've been down this road. They can run the ball and they can toss up deep balls to athletes. They aren't sound throwing the football and moving it down the field. I've probably seen 6-8 games on film since last week.

But they definitely can run it.

dragondad

November 10, 2017, 11:49:16 pm #9 Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 11:55:29 pm by dragondad
Quote from: panther07 on November 10, 2017, 11:20:15 pm
Appreciate the props there Willie, but you're about to get crucified. Nobody could ever beat junction city. Truly unbeatable.

In 7 days we'll find out if that nobody is HA, or if they're somebody.  Bye weeks are a killer sometimes, and upsets happen.   I'm sticking with my prediction,  JC over HA by 30!

thabeast428

Guess we will see Friday night.

panther07

Quote from: dragondad on November 10, 2017, 11:49:16 pm
In 7 days we'll find out if that nobody is HA, or if they're somebody.  Bye weeks are a killer sometimes, and upsets happen.   I'm sticking with my prediction,  JC over HA by 30!

That's fair. Looking forward to it.

ISU7

Quote from: thabeast428 on November 10, 2017, 11:43:33 pm
So can a pop warner team ;D

Moose

HA knocks off the almighty.

dragondad

November 11, 2017, 12:52:21 am #14 Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 12:58:41 am by dragondad
JC Team Stats

Rushing - 3,419 yds
Passing - 1,121 yds

Tackles for loss - 77.5
Sacks - 21
Interceptions - 13

Avg PF/Game - 49.6
Avg PA/Game - 15.6

Wildcat_Booster

Quote from: panther07 on November 10, 2017, 11:20:15 pm

Nobody? I'll take that bet that they don't make semi finals. Weak Conference. If ya'll played Parkers Chapel and Strong and Drew Central, you would be undefeated scoring 50 plus a game. Don't believe the hype!!

thabeast428

Dude was being sarcastic. Noone from JC said we're unbeatable.

Jimbo Morphis

November 11, 2017, 07:21:42 am #17 Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 07:29:26 am by Oldman
Quote from: Wildcat_Booster on November 11, 2017, 03:20:53 am
Nobody? I'll take that bet that they don't make semi finals. Weak Conference. If ya'll played Parkers Chapel and Strong and Drew Central, you would be undefeated scoring 50 plus a game. Don't believe the hype!!
Cedar Ridge, Marianna, Episcopal, and Rosebud said hi.

cuz

Quote from: Wildcat_Booster link=topic=154184b][/b].msg3547132#msg3547132 date=1510392053]
who's in this weak conference???😳

dragondad

Quote from: Oldman on November 11, 2017, 07:21:42 am

He's a hater from the El Dorado Wildcats, thinks his team has done something when the 6A is just the bottom feeders or the 7A conference and both send 12 of 16 teams to playoffs and then give 4 of the 12 first round byes.

BigBrother

I'm just glad JC doesn't have to play GREENWOOD

panther07

Just want to get this out there because he probably rarely gets mentioned... the undersized interior DL  for JC is a stud. Love watching him play.

dragondad

Quote from: BigBrother on November 11, 2017, 08:16:09 am
I'm just glad JC doesn't have to play GREENWOOD

Me too.... and El Dorado wishes they didn't either.

panther07

dragondad

Quote from: panther07 on November 11, 2017, 08:23:31 am
Just want to get this out there because he probably rarely gets mentioned... the undersized interior DL  for JC is a stud. Love watching him play.

He's a beast,  he's one kid you can count on to give 100% every play....hes also one of the strongest kids on the team, and possibly the state for his weight class.

Monsta

Quote from: panther07 on November 11, 2017, 08:23:31 am
which number!? 55?

panther07

Monsta

Quote from: panther07 on November 11, 2017, 08:51:45 am
I believe so. Looks about 5'8 180ish
He is pretty good, you would have to opportunity to meet him after the game if you are traveling to Jc

Lrbasketballguru

Harding is always so well coached, so no matter what they are a touch out. However, I don't know if they can match up physically with JC. I've got JC big

THA TRUTH

Gonna be a tough matchup for Jc with the size of receiver and the good route running that HA does...gonna need to bring pressure from anywhere possible and play good man coverage while bring undersized at corner but Jc running game I feel will not be stopped especially with really two weeks to get back healthy for Taylor and Frazier.... I could see the score being 64-35 Jc or even higher scoring if HA takes advantage of JC miscues

panther07

Quote from: THA TRUTH on November 11, 2017, 09:22:54 am
Gonna be a tough matchup for Jc with the size of receiver and the good route running that HA does...gonna need to bring pressure from anywhere possible and play good man coverage while bring undersized at corner but Jc running game I feel will not be stopped especially with really two weeks to get back healthy for Taylor and Frazier.... I could see the score being 64-35 Jc or even higher scoring if HA takes advantage of JC miscues

You think Frazier is gonna go?

amehr36

THA TRUTH

panther07

Quote from: Monsta on November 11, 2017, 08:56:36 am
He is pretty good, you would have to opportunity to meet him after the game if you are traveling to Jc

I will most definitely be there. Long drive back to NEA to duck hunt next morning, but I'll be there.

dragondad

Quote from: panther07 on November 11, 2017, 08:51:45 am
I believe so. Looks about 5'8 180ish

He's actually 5'5" and 155.  I asked him and he said last time he maxed it was like;  315 bench , 405 squat and 225 PC.

thabeast428

He is definitely a good kid and very respectful outside of being good on the field

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Oldman on November 11, 2017, 07:21:42 am
Cedar Ridge does not belong in that group, but the point is well-taken as to the other three. I noted on another thread some time ago that the bottom three in the 2-3A would rival the bottom three in any conference for being pushovers.

Wildcat_Booster

Quote from: dragondad on November 11, 2017, 08:25:57 am
Me too.... and El Dorado wishes they didn't either.

it would be a mercy rule game if you guys played either one of them. The JV team would win

dragondad

Quote from: Wildcat_Booster on November 11, 2017, 04:40:18 pm
it would be a mercy rule game if you guys played either one of them. The JV team would win

Probably so, as it should be when your roster is likely three times that of JC..... but, there's been years that wouldn't have been the case.  LOL!  You think you're proving something here, you're wrong.  The fact you'd even mention it shows your idiocy.  Take your 2nd seed, first round bye and have a joyous time while it lasts.

amehr36

Having watched the El Do/Greenwood game (and most of the other Greenwood games), I can most certainly say JC would have a MUCH MUCH better chance to beat El Do than Greenwood.

dragondad

Quote from: amehr36 on November 11, 2017, 06:43:26 pm
Having watched the El Do/Greenwood game (and most of the other Greenwood games), I can most certainly say JC would have a MUCH MUCH better chance to beat El Do than Greenwood.

Without a doubt!

Wildcat_Booster

Quote from: amehr36 on November 11, 2017, 06:43:26 pm

Then you don't know much about football and class size. EL Dorado has  such a big size, weight advantage and only play a couple kids both way's, it would be a blow out. Not saying JC wouldn't score but it wouldn't be close. Its not the same football as 2A. Just like Arkansas State is good but as bad as the Hogs are, that wouldn't be a close game. There's a reason they go to A State and not a major College program. Athletically, they can't hang for 4 qtrs

amehr36

Its the same defense every big school uses. Yet if just being in that class made the difference, why cant you win it this year? Im not saying JC would win but it would be within 3 scores I 100% believe.

dragondad

Quote from: Wildcat_Booster on November 11, 2017, 09:49:56 pm
Then you don't know much about football and class size. EL Dorado has  such a big size, weight advantage and only play a couple kids both way's, it would be a blow out. Not saying JC wouldn't score but it wouldn't be close. Its not the same football as 2A. Just like Arkansas State is good but as bad as the Hogs are, that wouldn't be a close game. There's a reason they go to A State and not a major College program. Athletically, they can't hang for 4 qtrs

Which is what makes your comment about El Dorado amd Greenwood beating JC so moronic.  Not moronic that the 6A team would likely win,  moronic that you would use that to try to prove some point.   Again, go enjoy that 2nd seed first round bye....basketball season is dead ahead.

Which begs the question,  how bout that JC Dragon win a couple years back over your mighty Wildcats.  Yeah, I know..... basketball is a different story.

THA TRUTH

November 11, 2017, 10:51:56 pm #44 Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 10:56:17 pm by THA TRUTH

For the love of all things good and holy please stop

dragondad

November 11, 2017, 11:01:48 pm #45 Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 11:03:29 pm by dragondad
Quote from: THA TRUTH on November 11, 2017, 10:51:56 pm
For the love of all things good and holy please stop

LOL,  really.  Saying AR would beat A-State this year is hilarious.  If there was a mercy rule in college football....AR would be begging for the clock to start running if they played A-State

Don't believe me,  I present Coastal Carolina as defense exhibit 1.

Horse Shoe

Why are you even on a 3A board then.  JC didn't even play PC or Strong.  Go polish that trophy you got from beating that powerhouse called Sheridan.

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Horse Shoe on November 12, 2017, 03:34:58 am
Why are you even on a 3A board then.  JC didn't even play PC or Strong.  Go polish that trophy you got from beating that powerhouse called Sheridan.
It would be nice for a thread about JC and HA to actually discuss JC vs. HA rather than some hypothetical matchup with teams from higher classes.

dragondad

Quote from: CoolBreeze on November 12, 2017, 02:17:25 pm
It would be nice for a thread about JC and HA to actually discuss JC vs. HA rather than some hypothetical matchup with teams from higher classes.

That's hard to do when the hate for JC apparently runs as high as 6A.  Or maybe is just some El Do clown who's kid or family couldn't shine at JC and decided to get lost in the crowd at EHS.....or maybe Wildcat_booster is the one who couldn't shine.  Either way, he's a clown with an inferiority complex.....and no one likes an inferior clown.

dragondad

HARDING ACADEMY STAT TOTALS: (As reported by Max Preps)

Games Played - 11

Offense - PassingTotals
Completions - 208
Passing Att - 310
Passing Yards - 3036
Completion Percentage - 67%
Yards Per Completion - 14.6
Passing Yards Per Game - 276
Passing TDs - 35
Passing Int - 10
Passing Long - 61
QB Rating - 123