• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Prescott @ Osceola Round 2

Started by jay nelvin, November 10, 2017, 09:13:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bigman5570

Sounds like the P shouldn't bother making the trip. Osceola beat Glen Rose, who beat Prescott, so their goose is cooked. ::)

On a side note, when Osceola loses by 21+, I hope some of you posters don't go running for the basketball boards.

Should be a good one Friday night! Good luck to both teams!

Moose

Quote from: 501Arkansas on November 14, 2017, 10:45:08 am
Semi pro team that lost to a glen rose team that lost to a 5 seed 😢😢🤧😔

That's all you got?  You're going to have to do better than that WW, to convince anyone on this board! 

HeadBussa08

Quote from: KOJACK on November 14, 2017, 10:54:19 am
You guys crack me up. You can tell it's been a minute since Osceola had some success. Let me say this as clear as I can, you guys have a dang good team. Y'all are impressive all over the field. The semi pro crap and all the other nonsense is obviously a kid talking. I wouldn't think a grown up would say something so ludicrous.  I said I think conditioning could come in to play, it may not but ya'll do have 7 or 8 guys going both ways. Prescott has none. Newport beating Glen rose who beat us has not one ounce of meaning come Friday. Do I think we are gonna win? Of course I do, any fan worth a dime would think that about their team. You guys are big, fast and strong. You have 2 or 3 guys that will be as good as anyone we've seen all year. But we have some guys that can play ball as well. Just know that ain't nobody from here scared about going to Osceola Friday night. Know you kids can carry on with your garbage.
and that's a fact 'Jack

501Arkansas

Quote from: dragondad on November 14, 2017, 10:49:57 am
Annnnnd......the Noles lost to a 1 seed that got beat by a 5 seed
Lets you know who has a strong confs and who has a weak confs lol clearly  3-5 is a weak confs

HeadBussa08

I'm just wondering how these ridiculous score comparisons are coming into play when Osceola got beat by Blythville lol. Like just chill out. Doesn't mean nothing. I promise ya a score with Piggott won't matter come Friday. Btw that "5-Seed" dominated your 1 seed lol once again showing ya any given Friday if you don't show up your going home.

bigman5570

Quote from: 501Arkansas on November 14, 2017, 11:14:10 am
Lets you know who has a strong confs and who has a weak confs lol clearly  3-5 is a weak confs
Is it just me, or do I sense some flawed logic?  ???

501Arkansas

Quote from: HeadBussa08 on November 14, 2017, 11:14:11 am
I'm just wondering how these ridiculous score comparisons are coming into play when Osceola got beat by Blythville lol. Like just chill out. Doesn't mean nothing. I promise ya a score with Piggott won't matter come Friday. Btw that "5-Seed" dominated your 1 seed lol once again showing ya any given Friday if you don't show up your going home.
And osceola dominated that 5 seed so

501Arkansas

But all seriousness, hope both teams play a great game and no ome comes out hurt.  Good luck prescott and osceola this one is going to be a great one. Talk to you guys friday night

HeadBussa08

Quote from: 501Arkansas on November 14, 2017, 11:16:24 am
And osceola dominated that 5 seed so
and Rivercrest dominated Osceola for the most part. I was there and at no point in the game did I think that Osceola was going to win.

Untimeddown

Cocojack,  as hard as Prescott has to practice, they should never cramp. Huh?

501Arkansas

Quote from: HeadBussa08 on November 14, 2017, 11:47:04 am
and Rivercrest dominated Osceola for the most part. I was there and at no point in the game did I think that Osceola was going to win.
And glen rose dominated prescott the whole game. I was there and at no point in the game did i think prescott was going to win.

Moose

November 14, 2017, 12:43:45 pm #111 Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 12:47:32 pm by Moose
Quote from: 501Arkansas on November 14, 2017, 12:35:26 pm
And glen rose dominated prescott the whole game. I was there and at no point in the game did i think prescott was going to win.

That is not accurate at all, and I can promise you I was there.  It was tied 14-14 at half and tied 21-21 with 5 minutes left in the game.  Then Prescott took the lead momentarily in the 4th 27-24. You really should stop dude, you are way out of your league.

KOJACK

Quote from: Untimeddown on November 14, 2017, 12:00:36 pm
Cocojack,  as hard as Prescott has to practice, they should never cramp. Huh?
Like I said back to class boy. You ain't said anything meaningful about football since you started on ff.

501Arkansas

Quote from: Moose on November 14, 2017, 12:43:45 pm
That is not accurate at all, and I can promise you I was there.  It was tied 14-14 at half and tied 21-21 with 5 minutes left in the game.  Then Prescott took the lead momentarily in the 4th 27-24. You really should stop dude, you are way out of your league.
Got dominated

KOJACK

WorkOrder

Dominated by GR????????????

I guess us throwing 5 pick (2 pick 6's) means GR dominated Prescott?

HeadBussa08

Quote from: 501Arkansas on November 14, 2017, 12:35:26 pm
heres the thing.Y'all keep bringing up how a big a deal is yalls 5 beat our 1.....when they beat yours 1 too lol for some reason you can't understand that it has nothing to do with the game Friday.

501Arkansas

Quote from: WorkOrder on November 14, 2017, 01:32:55 pm
Dominated by GR????????????

I guess us throwing 5 pick (2 pick 6's) means GR dominated Prescott?
Thats their fault good defense glen rose

ISU7

November 14, 2017, 02:37:22 pm #119 Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 02:44:11 pm by ISU7
Quote from: KOJACK on November 14, 2017, 10:54:19 am
You guys crack me up. You can tell it's been a minute since Osceola had some success. Let me say this as clear as I can, you guys have a dang good team. Y'all are impressive all over the field. The semi pro crap and all the other nonsense is obviously a kid talking. I wouldn't think a grown up would say something so ludicrous.  I said I think conditioning could come in to play, it may not but ya'll do have 7 or 8 guys going both ways. Prescott has none. Newport beating Glen rose who beat us has not one ounce of meaning come Friday. Do I think we are gonna win? Of course I do, any fan worth a dime would think that about their team. You guys are big, fast and strong. You have 2 or 3 guys that will be as good as anyone we've seen all year. But we have some guys that can play ball as well. Just know that ain't nobody from here scared about going to Osceola Friday night. Know you kids can carry on with your garbage.
Man we had to hear this type of stuff for months how we would get mercy ruled since we had lost to Newport and they had beat Newport pretty easy. I kept telling them over and over YOU CAN'T COMPARE SCORES.they didnt wanna hear that. Well the results shocked the whole town of Osceola. 😷 It's just something 501arkansas do and he won't stop unless they lose he means no harm😎

Moose

Quote from: ISU7 on November 14, 2017, 02:37:22 pm
Man we had to hear this type of stuff for months how we would get mercy ruled since we had lost to Newport and they had beat Newport pretty easy. I kept telling them over and over YOU CAN'T COMPARE SCORES.they didnt wanna hear that. Well the results shocked the whole town of Osceola. 😷 It's just something 501arkansas do and he won't stop unless they lose he means no harm😎

Yeah, we figured out WW was just a smack talker and OJ, you do a little bit yourself.  You two show up out of no where over the weekend and all of a sudden start talking smack.

ISU7

Quote from: Moose on November 14, 2017, 02:49:34 pm
Yeah, we figured out WW was just a smack talker and OJ, you do a little bit yourself.  You two show up out of no where over the weekend and all of a sudden start talking smack.
You never heard me say who Crest was gone beat down or this and that. Sometimes i say stuff to get info out of others just like you just did. I do my picks mostly on pick ems. Have you notice whose leading and who been on top all season. 😷 This forum is call fearless Friday not Frighten Friday lol As for me just showing up on here on the weekends i sure have a awful lot of weekend post huh enough to be asst coach. 😷

Coltfan2005

Quote from: Moose on November 14, 2017, 02:49:34 pm

He's been around at least as long as Glen Rose was a contender. :)

HeadBussa08

Moose

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on November 14, 2017, 03:14:36 pm
He's been around at least as long as Glen Rose was a contender. :)

Well, get that guy a prize!

Moose

Quote from: HeadBussa08 on November 14, 2017, 03:15:44 pm
I know what ya meant ISU.

I know what he meant too HB.  It's just several guys from Luxora, getting on here trying to agitate.  ISU didn't as much as the others, and very well may know a little bit more about what the heck he is posting than 501 does.

HeadBussa08

501Arkansas

Moose

501Arkansas

Lol i don't mean no harm and im not trying to put you guys in your feelings lol all im saying is this will not be a easy game for prescott

HeadBussa08

Don't start back tracking now lol no one is in their feelings over an opinion from the Seminoles I assure you. See ya Friday.

Linebacker

The only way Prescott loses Friday night is, if they beat themselves. If Prescott doesn't turn the ball over they win!

teh29

No, that's not the only way prescott loses. It Wont be the way they lose. I took time to do as much research as possible, watch all the game film I could find, all the highlights I could find etc. Osceola wins this game.
Prescott blocks well and they have some hosses up front. The defense is quick and tackles well. They look to have a couple play makers on offense with some speed.
Osceola also has some big boys up front who do their job. Osceola has alot of team speed and play sound defense.
On film, prescott reminds me of a Newport or Pocahontas as far as offense (just using these two cause Osc played them) though.. Prescott seems to execute better overall than these two.
The difference in this game in my opinion is going to be the many different weapons Osceola has and the many different ways they get them all involved. If osceolas Playmakers can make the plays they will win.. And i think they will. This game Wont be a blow out by either team.. If anyone believes that then they don't know much about football.. This game will be won by 10 or less and I think Osceola has the athletes to spread prescotts def out just enough to make a couple more plays than prescott. Prescott has several great athletes and ball players on their team, and they will make some plays as well. This game is gonna end somewhere around the 27-34 score. But I think Osceola comes out with the victory. Should be a great game. Safe travels to the wolves and hope everyone leaves healthy regardless!

Linebacker

I done some research also. I've played a lot of football in high school and college. Prescott not only has play makers but they have best coaches in the state! That I do know. I played football with a couple of there coach's. They also have a winning tradition they goes back many years, which means a lot of experience. Most of Prescott's coaches played for legendary coach Eddie Jackson! If Prescott doesn't turn the ball over they take care of business Friday night!! ;D

501Arkansas

Quote from: HeadBussa08 on November 14, 2017, 04:23:03 pm
Don't start back tracking now lol no one is in their feelings over an opinion from the Seminoles I assure you. See ya Friday.
I'll never back track, back track for what?

501Arkansas

Quote from: teh29 on November 14, 2017, 04:56:20 pm
No, that's not the only way prescott loses. It Wont be the way they lose. I took time to do as much research as possible, watch all the game film I could find, all the highlights I could find etc. Osceola wins this game.
Prescott blocks well and they have some hosses up front. The defense is quick and tackles well. They look to have a couple play makers on offense with some speed.
Osceola also has some big boys up front who do their job. Osceola has alot of team speed and play sound defense.
On film, prescott reminds me of a Newport or Pocahontas as far as offense (just using these two cause Osc played them) though.. Prescott seems to execute better overall than these two.
The difference in this game in my opinion is going to be the many different weapons Osceola has and the many different ways they get them all involved. If osceolas Playmakers can make the plays they will win.. And i think they will. This game Wont be a blow out by either team.. If anyone believes that then they don't know much about football.. This game will be won by 10 or less and I think Osceola has the athletes to spread prescotts def out just enough to make a couple more plays than prescott. Prescott has several great athletes and ball players on their team, and they will make some plays as well. This game is gonna end somewhere around the 27-34 score. But I think Osceola comes out with the victory. Should be a great game. Safe travels to the wolves and hope everyone leaves healthy regardless!
+100

Linebacker

Quote from: Linebacker on November 14, 2017, 05:13:06 pm
I done some research also. I've played a lot of football in high school and college. Prescott not only has play makers but they have best coaches in the state! That I do know. I played football with a couple of there coach's. They also have a winning tradition they goes back many years, which means a lot of experience. Most of Prescott's coaches played for legendary coach Eddie Jackson! If Prescott doesn't turn the ball over they take care of business Friday night!! ;D
+ 1000

Coltfan2005

Quote from: Linebacker on November 14, 2017, 06:35:53 pm
+ 1000

yes, we know. You played football in high school and college. This is the 7th post of yours that you included that in. Guess what? I know a guy who played high school football and for the razorbacks...I see him on the standing on the corner every time I go through Joiner. I'm glad you think Prescott has the best coaches in the state, because they played for Jackson. I'm sure that is on the questionnaire when voting for Coach of the Year. And if you'll look at Osceola, they have a winning tradition too. The rest of the teams should just quit now except for Glen Rose! Oh, wait...

Coltfan2005

KOJACK

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on November 14, 2017, 07:54:49 pm
Having to give yourself points...sad.
You going to watch Piggott play this week or Osceola or Newport??? Confused or naw

HeadBussa08

He's a 3-3a guy all the way around 'Jack lol whichever team is deeper in the playoffs he's riding that wagon.

Linebacker

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on November 14, 2017, 07:54:15 pm
yes, we know. You played football in high school and college. This is the 7th post of yours that you included that in. Guess what? I know a guy who played high school football and for the razorbacks...I see him on the standing on the corner every time I go through Joiner. I'm glad you think Prescott has the best coaches in the state, because they played for Jackson. I'm sure that is on the questionnaire when voting for Coach of the Year. And if you'll look at Osceola, they have a winning tradition too. The rest of the teams should just quit now except for Glen Rose! Oh, wait...
That's right they should quit! At least they guy on the corner played football! What sport did you play besides  whining in your posts all the time!

ISU7

Quote from: teh29 on November 14, 2017, 04:56:20 pm
So can you find out if there's a planet X on a collision course with earth😷😷.🌎🔥🌚

Linebacker

Did anyone know Osceola had a football team till this year?

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Linebacker on November 14, 2017, 09:01:47 pm
Did anyone know Osceola had a football team till this year?

Did you know since 2001 Osceola leads the overall series between Newport 4-1?

Coltfan2005

Quote from: Linebacker on November 14, 2017, 08:36:30 pm
That's right they should quit! At least they guy on the corner played football! What sport did you play besides  whining in your posts all the time!

What a sad little man. Was playing football the high light of your sad little life? Is that why you have to tell everyone that "I played a lot of football in high school and college" repeatedly? You do realize intramural football in college and powder puff in high school doesn't really count?

Coltfan2005

Quote from: HeadBussa08 on November 14, 2017, 08:05:27 pm
He's a 3-3a guy all the way around 'Jack lol whichever team is deeper in the playoffs he's riding that wagon.

True, I will be following the 3-3A teams as far as they go. You, however, will probably be wagon-less after this weekend.

Linebacker

Did anyone know Osceola had a school? Where is Osceola never heard of it? Sounds like a place where whinny people are from :'(

HeadBussa08

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on November 14, 2017, 09:24:34 pm
True, I will be following the 3-3A teams as far as they go. You, however, will probably be wagon-less after this weekend.
least there is no doubt where my loyalties lie. And the Curley Wolf Wagon ain't stopping no time soon I assure you of that.

FBGFDRUM

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas