• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Top 10 Boys

Started by BannerMountainMan, October 17, 2017, 03:50:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

thebigman3

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on October 28, 2017, 09:22:00 am
you gotta put Guy 1 until somebody beats em
They are defending state champs🤷🏻‍♂️

Motownsportsfan

Hard to compare scores but Wonderview gave Guy all they wanted last night before losing by 5.  County Line blew WV out last week. Never even close after the tip. Guy is very good but beatable. In Guy's defense their guard and post player were on foul trouble.

NWA Hawg

Hero of Twin Groves

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on October 28, 2017, 09:22:00 am
you gotta put Guy 1 until somebody beats em
I love my t-birds but this is a new team and new season. Don't think they have to be number 1 but they are imo

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Hero of Twin Groves on October 28, 2017, 05:04:53 pm
I love my t-birds but this is a new team and new season. Don't think they have to be number 1 but they are imo

I think with a new season rankings should be earned myself...Never really bought into the well we're the defending champs so we should automatically be #1.

hillbillyball

Quote from: HorseFeathers on October 29, 2017, 08:34:33 am
I think with a new season rankings should be earned myself...Never really bought into the well we're the defending champs so we should automatically be #1.

I agree, new year, earn your hype.

BannerChaser95

Quote from: HorseFeathers on October 29, 2017, 08:34:33 am
So going off scores to comparable teams then you'd have CL #1. Maybe ICC #2?

HorseFeathers

October 29, 2017, 09:26:35 am #57 Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 09:36:04 am by HorseFeathers
Quote from: BannerChaser95 on October 29, 2017, 09:17:27 am
So going off scores to comparable teams then you'd have CL #1. Maybe ICC #2?

I'd have ICC over County Line right now....ICC has played a tougher schedule to this point..

allprosports101

guys post player also got hurt half way during the game. I hear he may be out for 1 or 2 weeks. I must give credit where credit is due wonderview gave a good fight.

thebigman3

Quote from: allprosports101 on October 31, 2017, 09:15:53 am
guys post player also got hurt half way during the game. I hear he may be out for 1 or 2 weeks. I must give credit where credit is due wonderview gave a good fight.
WV is not that good. Decent. Better than last year. But not that good.

allprosports101

Quote from: thebigman3 on October 31, 2017, 09:21:03 am
WV is not that good. Decent. Better than last year. But not that good.
never once did I say that they where good In that statement but you cant tell me they didn't put up a fight going into that game

thebigman3

Quote from: HorseFeathers on October 29, 2017, 09:26:35 am
I'd have ICC over County Line right now....ICC has played a tougher schedule to this point..
+1

SackAttack

Quote from: Motownsportsfan on October 28, 2017, 10:13:04 am
Hard to compare scores but Wonderview gave Guy all they wanted last night before losing by 5.  County Line blew WV out last week. Never even close after the tip. Guy is very good but beatable. In Guy's defense their guard and post player were on foul trouble.
If these local refs were any good at all and didnt just get tired of blowing their whistle theyd be in foul trouble every night. Me backboard and ErnestT were talking the other day and came with a grand idea! Get into officiating! Everybody hates us anyway so why not. Im being serious!

Backboard Shattered

thebigman3

Quote from: SackAttack on October 31, 2017, 02:21:31 pm
If these local refs were any good at all and didnt just get tired of blowing their whistle theyd be in foul trouble every night. Me backboard and ErnestT were talking the other day and came with a grand idea! Get into officiating! Everybody hates us anyway so why not. Im being serious!
The officiating at WV wasn't very good at all for all three games.

Boomer1

Quote from: thechampchamp on October 23, 2017, 11:21:37 pm
Like I've said many times, Guy is the best team in 1A. They have too much firepower for any other team to deal with. They are absolutely dominant at the guard position and their post players give a very good one 2 punch down low. You people need to wake up and realize this team is great and will win it all AGAIN this season
yet Bay beat them this year and they're not even that good.. can someone please tell me who the legit favorite in 1A is or are they just all not very good compared to years past.

BannerChaser95

Quote from: Boomer1 on December 09, 2017, 05:48:46 pm
yet Bay beat them this year and they're not even that good.. can someone please tell me who the legit favorite in 1A is or are they just all not very good compared to years past.
Omaha, Icc, County Line all undefeated so far.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: BannerChaser95 on December 09, 2017, 06:31:50 pm
Omaha, Icc, County Line all undefeated so far.

You can add Kirby without being too much of a Homer....blowing out Blevins tonight is a good win...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas