• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2018 Rock and Roll HOF Nomineees

Started by bleudog, October 06, 2017, 10:27:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bleudog

Longfellow

The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is a travesty. Pearl Jam got in last year and they haven't even been a band for 30 years, while bands like The Cars and J. Geils Band are just now being considered. And don't get me started on rappers. How in the world is Tupac a nominee?

PrivateLesson

bleudog

CLASS OF 2018 INDUCTEES ARE:

Performer Category:

• Bon Jovi

• The Cars

• Dire Straits

• The Moody Blues

• Nina Simone

Award for Early Influence:

• Sister Rosetta Tharpe

https://www.rockhall.com/class-2018-inductees

Mulerider4Life

Longfellow

Quote from: Mulerider4Life on March 27, 2018, 12:35:47 pm
Bout time Bon Jovi got in.
Bout time the Cars and The Moody Blues get in!!

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: Longfellow on October 07, 2017, 07:43:09 am
The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is a travesty. Pearl Jam got in last year and they haven't even been a band for 30 years, while bands like The Cars and J. Geils Band are just now being considered. And don't get me started on rappers. How in the world is Tupac a nominee?

I'm with you on The Cars and J. Geils Band, but no love for Pearl Jam or Tupac?  I don't follow.

Longfellow

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on May 02, 2018, 01:16:53 pm
I'm with you on The Cars and J. Geils Band, but no love for Pearl Jam or Tupac?  I don't follow.
I'm more of a Soundgarden fan. And when it comes to 90's rap, I'm more of an East Coast guy, like Wu-Tang Clan and Moon Deep. But I really just think that rappers shouldn't get in except in special circumstances. Like maybe Public Enemy, Beastie Boys, and Run DMC. And it just seems silly that Pearl Jam gets in before The Cars

Mulerider4Life

Quote from: Longfellow on May 02, 2018, 04:03:12 pm
I'm more of a Soundgarden fan. And when it comes to 90's rap, I'm more of an East Coast guy, like Wu-Tang Clan and Moon Deep. But I really just think that rappers shouldn't get in except in special circumstances. Like maybe Public Enemy, Beastie Boys, and Run DMC. And it just seems silly that Pearl Jam gets in before The Cars

Yeah it's the cars turn.

bleudog

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas