• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

6A BOYS STATE CHAMPIONSHIP: LR PARKVIEW 69 PINE BLUFF 64 (OT)

Started by Brian G, March 12, 2016, 12:44:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian G

Congratulations to the players, coaches and fans of Parkview

Brian G

Ozark Hog

Either one of those teams would have beaten Bentonville like a drum!

mtindian42

Congrats to the legend Alfred Flanigan and the parkview patriots.

Good year PB you had a good run...

zebradynasty

Quote from: Ozark Hog on March 12, 2016, 12:54:54 pm
Either one of those teams would have beaten Bentonville like a drum!

Yep and I would add Jonesboro as well.

urban legend2

Great game from both teams. I thought PB panicked late when they really didn't have to, had a chance to close that thing out with two minutes left and up six. But there's a reason Parkview is always one of the best teams in this region of the country. Flanigan is one of my favorite coaches ever and I congratulate him on winning another.

itsslim

Pb beat parkview up and down the floor all game, until the last two minutes. gave it away. congrats to parkview. Flanigan gets a lot of credit for the coaching job he does, but who couldn't win with the size that team has? they are more like a college sized team. I have to give props to coach Finley in what he has done at PB in just two seasons.

zebradynasty

Quote from: itsslim on March 13, 2016, 06:53:06 pm
Pb beat parkview up and down the floor all game, until the last two minutes. gave it away. congrats to parkview. Flanigan gets a lot of credit for the coaching job he does, but who couldn't win with the size that team has? they are more like a college sized team. I have to give props to coach Finley in what he has done at PB in just two seasons.

If PB can develop some post players we can make a run again next year. Not sure why we never have the size that other schools our size seem to have?

itsslim

Dragon77

Waaaaaaah, I wish we had some tall guys, Boo hoo ! State finals, two years straight....You muscled us around last year, with your two bigs, in the finals. Forgive me, if I do not feel sorry for PB. Congrats on another great season !           

itsslim

yea we like winning state finals, not just getting there. just like the football team going 4 years in a row, they were calling for the coaches head because he lost twice in the finals. we expect to get there. we come to win. thanks though. coach Finley was very upset after the game.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas