• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Morrilton vs Vilonia Photo Spread

Started by Dr.SwineSmeller, October 15, 2011, 12:25:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.SwineSmeller

Apologies to the parents who were told to go to the Fearless friday Class 5A Bulliten Board for photos.  I didn't realize until I had posted them there and they were removed, that there was a specific photo section.  Hope you guys find the pics here.

Dr.SwineSmeller

October 15, 2011, 12:27:08 pm #1 Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 12:38:13 pm by Dr.SwineSmeller
Morrilton's, Paris Avery will play college football.  Very quick and displays a great ability to cut and accelerate. Paris had 6 rushing TD's and over 200 yards rushing.  He gashed Greenbrier in like fashion the week before this.  Avery looks to be running a solid 4.4, 40 time.

Photos courtesy of Dr. Jim Thompson (non-copyrighted, feel free to lift and print)

Dr.SwineSmeller

Warren Leaphart, 6' 7" 225 lbs., makes the grab against Vilonia last night.  It took four defenders to finally bring him down on this play.  It was very impressive in the fashion Warren kept his legs churning after contact, gaining another 6 or 7 yards after contact and not going down until the 4th man piled on.

Dr.SwineSmeller

October 15, 2011, 12:33:40 pm #3 Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 12:52:55 pm by Dr.SwineSmeller
It was Homecoming at Morrilton.  This is honor maid, Hart

Dr.SwineSmeller

October 15, 2011, 12:35:01 pm #4 Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 12:53:11 pm by Dr.SwineSmeller
Morrilton honor maid, Paige. 

Dr.SwineSmeller

Vilonia's, James Sax, turns for the sideline.  This kid is big, strong, and not afraid to pop pads.  Sax is college gridiron bound.

Dr.SwineSmeller

...More photos to come this week as Dr. Thompson makes them available.  He has a real job of seeing patients, and he is only able to garner time as it comes.

Dr.SwineSmeller

October 15, 2011, 12:54:33 pm #7 Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 01:10:26 pm by Dr.SwineSmeller
Morrilton assistant coach, Shawn, and myself.

Dr.SwineSmeller

Enjoying half time with the Vilonia marching band!

Dr.SwineSmeller

Morrilton's Paris Avery cuts hard to avoid a defender, and scores on this 40 yard run.

Dr.SwineSmeller

Hey Lanny and PC, I have just realized that the Morrilton/Vilonia Photo thread had been move here to the news section from the class 5A bulletin board.  You may have noticed, I reposted it in the photo section.  I just thought it had been deleted.  My Bad.  I'll get with program better in the future. A big thanks to you guys.

Dr.SwineSmeller

Morrilton honor maid, Hart Beijan.  Lovely!

Dr.SwineSmeller

Morrilton honor maid, Maegan Walker.  Picture perfect!

Dr.SwineSmeller

Homecoming Queen, Jasmine Canady.  This dress cost dad a pretty penny.

Dr.SwineSmeller

Queen, Jasmine Canady, and honor maid, Miriam Alvarez

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas