• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Class 1A-5A state championship

Started by Bondfan4ever, February 26, 2011, 08:44:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bondfan4ever

Just found out from one of my Facebook friends who also has a son on the Beebe High Wrestling team that the Badger wrestling team won the state championship.  Can anyone confirm?

IAFLAR7

Quote from: Bondfan4ever on February 26, 2011, 08:44:48 pm
Just found out from one of my Facebook friends who also has a son on the Beebe High Wrestling team that the Badger wrestling team won the state championship.  Can anyone confirm?
I believe this to be true. The fans and wrestlers of each team were in sections right next to each other. It came down to the last two matches that a Beebe wrestler competed in. I believe only a few points separated them and in the 215 match the Beebe wrestler lost and the LRC section was going nuts. Then the Beebe heavyweight won by pin and the Beebe contingent erupted.......I assumed that meant they had won the title but never actually saw the team scores..

Bondfan4ever

Sounds like only a few points separated Beebe and LR Christian.  I read in today's paper that after yesterdays action, only 15 points separated LRC and Beebe.

D.C. Dacey

February 26, 2011, 09:34:30 pm #3 Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 10:56:21 pm by salinecountyfan
Anybody know anywhere where they have some results of the weight classes?

IAFLAR7

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas