• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

5A Fan Poll - Week 3 Top Ten Vote

Started by AT, September 12, 2014, 11:31:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AT

September 12, 2014, 11:31:32 pm Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 08:20:43 pm by Almatrackster
NOTICE: VOTING CLOSES WEDNESDAY AT MIDNIGHT, SO GET THOSE POLLS IN

Every score has been reported for 5A. You may put your polls on here or send me a private message.

PLEASE PUT WHAT SCHOOL YOU ARE A FAN OF. IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE 5A

Rules:

1. You can vote even if you didn't vote in the previous polls
2. You aren't guaranteed a spot if you voted in the previous polls unless you are one of the first three fans from you school.
3. Only three fans per school every week.
4. PLEASE PUT WHAT SCHOOL YOU ARE A FAN OF. IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE 5A
5. Ten teams obviously

This is going to be a mess after the first few teams.

My Poll:
(Fan of Alma)
1. Wynne - They Yellowjackets just haven't done anything to deserve a drop yet after beating Tunica Rosa Fort, MS by 28.

2. Pulaski Academy - A 32 point win against New Smyrna Beach, FL and a close loss to Highland Park, TX means this team, even at 1-1, should still be the #2 team and maybe even #1.

3. Batesville - Batesville didn't have much to gain from this week, but they won like they should (51-7) and no one behind them did anything super impressive to jump them.

4. Camden Fairview - Another team who didn't look to gain much. Hamburg may be a solid team, but it's tough to tell how solid right now. 33-14 win doesn't make them drop, though.

5. Greenbrier - I have Greenbrier moving up one spot in my poll because Harrison lost and Greenbrier won by 18. It didn't look good for Greenbrier in the 1st half, but the final score is all that matters.

6. Sylvan Hills - A 13 point win against Hot Springs Lakeside may look more impressive as Lakeside continues their season. I certainly thought about putting them ahead of Greenbrier again.

7. Little Rock Christian - Man, my poll is a crap shoot after these top 6 teams. LRC gets this spot because I think they lost to a very good 4A team in Fountain Lake and beat a solid 5A team in White Hall (even at 0-2).

8. Magnolia - I can't believe I'm putting them this high because I don't think Crossett and Monticello are the best opponents so far, but they are 2-0 and not many 5A teams can say that right now.

9. Maumelle - Honestly, the reason I didn't move Maumelle up after a win is because 1. They played North Pulaski and 2. Their close Jacksonville win doesn't look as impressive after Jville was beatdown by Benton.

10. Harrison - Siloam Springs is a 6A opponent who Harrison hung with for a majority of the game. I don't think they deserve to drop out of the top 10 yet.

WPWells

AT

Lionheart88

Fan of White Hall, here's mine:

1   Wynne 2-0 (+/-0 sspots from last week) Wynne is rolling.  Unless Batesville makes it happen I'm not sure anyone beats them.
2   Batesville 2-0 (+/-0) Not quite as impressive as Wynne, but not far behind.
3   PA 1-1 (+/-0) Got back to winning vs a Florida team.  I see no reason not to consider them a top contender, week 1 loss notwithstanding.
4   Sylvan Hills 2-0 (+1) I'm just a little bit more impressed with their body of work than Greenbrier's right now.
5   Greenbrier 2-0 (-1) Ugly 1st half today, but they did get the win.
6   Fairview 1-1 (+1) Unsurprisingly climbing back into it.  They'll bump somebody out of the top 5 soon.  The on question is who.
7   Harrison 1-1 (-1) Lost a back and forth game to an old foe in a higher classification, so they only slip a little.
8   Maumelle 2-0 (+2) Benefited from some folks ahead of them losing.  They only beat North Pulaski, after all.
9   LRCA 1-1 (+9) I saw them in person this week and was very impressed. I won't be surprised if they make the playoffs. 
10   Mills 1-1 (+4) Nearly mercy-ruled a bad 6A team.  We'll see if they can keep it up.

Rising in this week: LRCA, Mills
Dropping out: Forrest City, White Hall (I hate it for them, they're my boys, but 0-2 doesn't cut it)
Others considered: Hope, Lakeside, Magnolia

Early thoughts:  The West may be the deepest, most competitive division in 5A this year (though I doubt any West team can match up with Wynne or Batesville), but I'm pretty surprised at how poor returning champ Morrilton has been so far.  The South has been pretty down so far this year, with the possible exception of Fairview (and maybe Magnolia, but they haven't played anybody tough yet.  I look forward to seeing them in person in a couple weeks.).  Maybe they'll get better in time, it's still early.  Sylvan Hills is surprising so far, but I'm still not sold on anybody besides PA out of the Central.

Hoghead

1.Wynne......They haven't played a decent team and they've beat them very dencently.
2. PA......Hung 52 on Smyrna Beach, FL.  Play Miami Northwestern or Miami Central !
3. Batesville.....Searcy YAWN !!!!
4. Camden Fairview.....New Coach, same results. This could get scary !
5. Greenbrier.....Scores a lot of points and gives up a lot of points !
6. Maumelle........ Undefeated, Okay one win was against NP ! LOL !
7. Magnolia......Building confidence. Panthers could be 5A South dark horse.
8. Sylvan Hills..... Defense better show up or they could be 2-2 quick !
9. Hope......Okay they can score. But they can't stop anyone from scoring
10. Rosa Fort......I mean Forrest City. They lost, but heck the play in the EAST

AT

We've said this way too many times in the past few years, but 5A seems down this year. Maybe a better word would be "not deep". Usually what 5A has over 4A is that their top ten teams are all usually pretty solid. This year, I would probably give 4A the nod in the depth department.

It seems we have four teams who seem to stand above the rest:

PA, Wynne, CF, Batesville

Then after that, I just don't know right now. The West is going to be wild this year, but a real contender for the state title? I'm not seeing it yet. At least it will be fun to see the results of the conference games.

Hoghead

^^^^^^^ When the likes of Alma and Greenwood and Siloam Springs dismantle the 5A West by moving up, it hurts 5A in a whole. So you'll have 3 5A conferences with just 2 or 3 decent teams and a 4th 5A Conference just wide open. Some 4A schools will need to move up like Valley View did or 5A will fade into 4 team classification with 28 pretenders, like now !!!!

InYoGrill

Very true HH about the strong ones moving up in class. Trying to rank order 5-10 is a crap shoot.

VEagles

1- PA
2- Batesville
3-Wynne
4- CFV
5- LRC
6- GB
7- Harrison
8- SH
9- Magnolia
10- White Hall

kwwolves2012

September 13, 2014, 10:26:02 am #8 Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 01:51:40 pm by kwwolves2012
Fan of Wynne

1. Wynne (played much better on offense and is stellar on defense)
2. P.A. (close number 2)
3. Batesville
4. Camden Fairview
5. Sylvan Hills
6. Greenbrier
7. Little Rock Christian
8. Maumelle
9. Magnolia
10. Blytheville

Youngsta71701

Fan of Camden Fairview

1. Pulaski Academy
2. Wynne
3. Batesville
4. Camden Fairview
5. Greenbrier

6. Sylvan Hills
7. Maumelle
8. Blytheville
9. Little Rock Christian
10. Magnolia

Right now the top 5 have separated themselves. It should get real interesting once conference play starts.

Youngsta71701

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on September 13, 2014, 10:29:52 am
Fan of Camden Fairview

1. Pulaski Academy
2. Wynne
3. Batesville
4. Camden Fairview
5. Greenbrier

6. Sylvan Hills
7. Maumelle
8. Blytheville
9. Little Rock Christian
10. Magnolia

As of right now the top five have separated themselves. You can put the next five in a hat and draw names. It should get real interesting once conference play starts.

WPWells

Fan of Charleston

1. Wynne
2. PA
3. Camden Fairview
4. Batesville
5. Greenbrier
6. Sylvan Hills
7. Maumelle
8. Hope
9. Harrison
10. Forrest City

Intelligentsia

September 13, 2014, 12:30:00 pm #12 Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 12:50:16 pm by Intelligentsia
Fan of Batesville - Next week will answer many of the remaining questions about the top teams. It appears that P.A., Greenbrier, and CF have a lock on their respective #1 conference positions, though I would like to think the door has not been locked in the East - I can still see a little daylight:).  For the past several years, it appears to me, Batesville progresses more than most teams as the season wears on.  If that holds true this year, by week 7 they may combine maturity with a favorable bounce or two and upset them yellerjackets:). No doubt, however, that it would be an upset with Wynne's talent/experience and with the game played in the delta.

1. Wynne
2. PA
3. Camden Fairview
4. Batesville
5. Greenbrier
6. Maumelle
7. S. Hills
8. Harrison
9. Forrest City
10. Hope

jaxalum2008

Red Devils Fanbooster:

01. Wynne
02. Batesville
03. Sylvan Hills
04. Greenbrier
05. Camden Fairview
06. Magnolia
07. Maumelle
08. Harrison
09. Blyethville
10. Pulaski Axademy

FalconSwallowingHornet

Fan of Falcons:

01. Wynne
02. Batesville
03. Harrison
04. Greenbrier
05. Blyethville
06. Camden Fairview
07. Sylvan Hills
08. Maumelle
09. Forrest City
10. Pulaski Academy

Bluepanther86

Greenbrier came out 1st half bad let Heber score 3 times. 2nd half they came out an beat them 30-7 only allowing one touchdown the second half. So I don't think Greenbrier's defense is as bad as most of y'all make it out to be. They play hard, its football other teams are gonna score. It matters how you get the job done an win.

AT

Quote from: jaxalum2008 on September 13, 2014, 01:06:29 pm
Red Devils Fanbooster:

01. Wynne
02. Batesville
03. Sylvan Hills
04. Greenbrier
05. Camden Fairview
06. Magnolia
07. Maumelle
08. Harrison
09. Blyethville
10. Pulaski Axademy

Quote from: FalconSwallowingHornet on September 13, 2014, 01:13:24 pm
Fan of Falcons:

01. Wynne
02. Batesville
03. Harrison
04. Greenbrier
05. Blyethville
06. Camden Fairview
07. Sylvan Hills
08. Maumelle
09. Forrest City
10. Pulaski Academy

What I'm about to do is probably a good way to scare away voters, but this is very suspicious. I was suspicious of it last week too.

Two posters with low post counts...both seem to have a vendetta against Pulaski Academy...both use the EXACT same formatting in the way they rank their teams (01., 02., etc.)

Wondering if any of the other pollsters smell something fishy here.

Big Fan

Quote from: Almatrackster on September 13, 2014, 02:08:30 pm
Red Devils Fanbooster:

01. Wynne
02. Batesville
03. Sylvan Hills
04. Greenbrier
05. Camden Fairview
06. Magnolia
07. Maumelle
08. Harrison
09. Blyethville
10. Pulaski Axademy

Fan of Falcons:

01. Wynne
02. Batesville
03. Harrison
04. Greenbrier
05. Blyethville
06. Camden Fairview
07. Sylvan Hills
08. Maumelle
09. Forrest City
10. Pulaski Academy

What I'm about to do is probably a good way to scare away voters, but this is very suspicious. I was suspicious of it last week too.

Two posters with low post counts...both seem to have a vendetta against Pulaski Academy...both use the EXACT same formatting in the way they rank their teams (01., 02., etc.)

Throw them out.

InYoGrill

Red Devils Fanbooster:

01. Wynne
02. Batesville
03. Sylvan Hills
04. Greenbrier
05. Camden Fairview
06. Magnolia
07. Maumelle
08. Harrison
09. Blyethville
10. Pulaski Axademy

Fan of Falcons:

01. Wynne
02. Batesville
03. Harrison
04. Greenbrier
05. Blyethville
06. Camden Fairview
07. Sylvan Hills
08. Maumelle
09. Forrest City
10. Pulaski Academy

Blyethville? They both had the same English teacher as well???

AT

Haha didn't even notice that, IYG. Nice detective skills.

Ok it's official. Not counting either poll. Not going to make a post limit count yet, because pollsters like Bluepanther submit good polls and I don't think they are logging into two different accounts.

I'm thinking about a rule, though.

football nut

Quote from: Almatrackster on September 13, 2014, 02:20:59 pm
Haha didn't even notice that, IYG. Nice detective skills.

Ok it's official. Not counting either poll. Not going to make a post limit count yet, because pollsters like Bluepanther submit good polls and I don't think they are logging into two different accounts.

I'm thinking about a rule, though.
Great call guys. I have been reading this guys comments and suspected he was operating under two handles. For whatever reasons he seems to hate PA more than he likes any other team. No doubt PA (and most private schools) has a fair share of detractors but this guy goes to extremes.

blue4hire

As much work as Almatrackster is putting in on this, make up all the rules you want.  We just appreciate the poll!

Uncle Ivan

Maybe ViloniaEaglestoWMS will submit a poll.

Good find, either way.  The spelling of "Blytheville" was a tip off.

Complete Biased PoV

Fan of PA

1.  PA 1-1 (0)- Beat an avg 6A Florida team 52-20, it was 52-13 when the JV went in at the start of the 4th qtr.
2.  Batesville 2-0 (0)- took care of business against a 6A Searcy team.
3.  Wynne 2-0 (0)- I don't know much about their opponent, but I figure they are a pretty good team and definitely would be in our 5A top 10.
4.  Sylvan Hills 2-0 (0)- beat a Lakeside team who still has the jury out on them.  We'll see what happens week 10.
5.  Camden Fairview 1-1 (+1)- New coach beats his previous school by 19.
6.  Greenbrier 2-0 (+1)-
7.  Harrison 1-1 (-2)-
8.  Farmington 2-0 (NR)-
9. Little Rock Christian 1-1 (NR)-
10. Maumelle 2-0 (NR)-

Finish comments later
Dropped out: Morrilton, White Hall, and Watson Chapel.

chaingang

Fan of Wynne Yellowjackets

(1)  Wynne-  picking up steam

(2)  PA      -  still looking good when they leave the State

(3)  Batesville - getting ready for a gust of wind but no damage

(4)  Greenbreir- still rocking and rolling

(5)  CF        - played a good Hamburg team and did ok

(6)  Sylvan Hills- needs to be more careful....and nail the coffin

(7)  Harrison- they dropped 2 in my poll this week

(8)  Magnolia - may jump up and play some people tuff

(9)  Blytheville- I know the Coach....and he has them winning

(10)  Maumelle - Lets see if they can stay here

Morrilton and Forrest City loose their spots

InYoGrill

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on September 13, 2014, 05:36:13 pm

Maybe ViloniaEaglestoWMS will submit a poll.

When was that poster on the board? Couple years ago??

Good find, either way.  The spelling of "Blytheville" was a tip off.

warpath55

Blytheville Fan:

1. Wynne- Clearly the frontrunner until they are challenged....I doubt WM is that team, but we shall see.
2. P.A.- Playing much tougher comp than most so far, I think that helps them edge out Batesville.
3. Batesville- Right on the heels of P.A....Any King team just gets better as the year goes on so these 3 may fluctuate.
4. Greenbrier- Don't really know much about them, so I'll trust the consensus
5. CF- Seem on the same trajectory as normal. This past game may have just been a hiccup.

6-10 are toss-ups. However, I don't think the gap is as big as some people think, and conference games will show that (I hope.)  Here is my toss-up:

6. Sylvan Hills-Seem to be rolling along
7. Harrison- Seems a bit fair, and SS was a "rivalry" game so that comes with a tougher atmosphere.
8. Blytheville - A lot better than people even know. Sleeper in the east...I'm thinking #3 seed and hopefully 8-2, 7-3.
9. Magnolia
10. Maumelle

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: InYoGrill on September 13, 2014, 06:35:08 pm

2003-04.

Caused quite the ruckus, as I remember.  We never figured out who he was.

AT

11 polls in. Wynne fans can only have one more pollster submit a vote.

Doing great guys.

AT

Quote from: warpath55 on September 13, 2014, 10:18:53 pm
Blytheville Fan:

1. Wynne- Clearly the frontrunner until they are challenged....I doubt WM is that team, but we shall see.
2. P.A.- Playing much tougher comp than most so far, I think that helps them edge out Batesville.
3. Batesville- Right on the heels of P.A....Any King team just gets better as the year goes on so these 3 may fluctuate.
4. Greenbrier- Don't really know much about them, so I'll trust the consensus
5. CF- Seem on the same trajectory as normal. This past game may have just been a hiccup.

6-10 are toss-ups. However, I don't think the gap is as big as some people think, and conference games will show that (I hope.)  Here is my toss-up:

6. Sylvan Hills-Seem to be rolling along
7. Harrison- Seems a bit fair, and SS was a "rivalry" game so that comes with a tougher atmosphere.
8. Blytheville - A lot better than people even know. Sleeper in the east...I'm thinking #3 seed and hopefully 8-2, 7-3.
9. Magnolia
10. Maumelle

For anyone wondering, warpath's short post history seems to check out with him being a Blytheville fan and he submitted a solid poll, so I'm going to count it.

Actually, I'll go ahead and state my new rule. The new rule will be you must have a post count of at least 100 to vote in the future polls UNLESS you have voted in the first few polls then I will say you are grandfathered in even if your post count is below 100.

jaxalum2008

September 14, 2014, 03:48:47 pm #30 Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 03:51:57 pm by jaxalum2008
For those who have their doubts about me: Let's clear things up and set the record straight.

A) I do not have any hard feelings towards Pulaski Academy at all, at least the players anyways. There was quite a bit of suspicious activity on their staff and the aaa is looking into the matter, albeit painfully slow. If you want details, pm me.

B) For those who have the belief that I and fsh are same accounts, that is the farthest from the truth. The library in Jacksonville has the best wifi, and their ip addressing is the same across their devices. Also, I do not know fsh.

C) I thought the idea of 01, 02, etc was cool so I borrowed the idea.

If you have any other questions for me, I gladly welcome them.

football nut

Quote from: jaxalum2008 on September 14, 2014, 03:48:47 pm
For those who have their doubts about me: Let's clear things up and set the record straight.

A) I do not have any hard feelings towards Pulaski Academy at all, at least the players anyways. There was quite a bit of suspicious activity on their staff and the aaa is looking into the matter, albeit painfully slow. If you want details, pm me.

B) For those who have the belief that I and fsh are same accounts, that is the farthest from the truth. The library in Jacksonville has the best wifi, and their ip addressing is the same across their devices. Also, I do not know fsh.

Its a little scary that your hanging out at the Jacksonville library posting an FF with two handles!!
Would not want my kid going in there.

InYoGrill

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on September 13, 2014, 10:29:12 pm
Quote from: InYoGrill on September 13, 2014, 06:35:08 pm

2003-04.

Caused quite the ruckus, as I remember.  We never figured out who he was.

Cool. Thanks for the answer Ivan the Terrible. Haha....  Glad V didn't play the Jackets this year. Would have been painful to say the least. 

Complete Biased PoV

I would like for you to PM me the details of this rumored suspicious activity.  If it is "painfully slow" it's probably because someone's accusations don't hold water.  Btw how bout them Benton Panthers!

Big Fan

September 14, 2014, 07:19:34 pm #34 Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 09:26:06 pm by Big Fan
A) I do not have any hard feelings towards Pulaski Academy at all, at least the players anyways.
So your omission/low placement of them in your top 10 is just complete stupidity....how refreshing. 

pantherblue

Fan of Greenbrier

01. Wynne
02. Batesville
03. PA
04. Greenbrier
05. Camden Fairview
06. Sylvan Hills
07. Harrison
08. Maumelle
09. Magnolia
10. Blytheville

MDXPHD

D) I thought the way he spelled Blyethville was cool, so I borrowed the idea.

E) I thought it was even cooler that I borrowed these ideas and used them for my post seven minutes before he posted. 

VHSCoach2

Fan of Vilonia:

1. Wynne
2. Pulaski Academy
3. Batesville
4. Greenbrier
5. Camden Fairview
6. Sylvan Hills
7. Magnolia
8. Little Rock Christian
9. Hope
10. Harrison

football nut

September 14, 2014, 09:22:44 pm #38 Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 09:25:24 pm by football nut
Quote from: MDXPHD on September 14, 2014, 08:54:50 pm

D) I thought the way he spelled Blyethville was cool, so I borrowed the idea.

E) I thought it was even cooler that I borrowed these ideas and used them for my post seven minutes before he posted.
F) I thought it was cool that both of us listened to KAAM Legends 770 in Texas to report the PA loss to Highland Park.

RamFan06

Fan of Lakeside

1. Wynne (They continue to impress)
2. PA (May be better than Wynne but I'm not convinced yet)
3. Batesville (Impressive win moves them up)
4. Fairview (Still winning, but didnt dominate their 4a opponent like Batesville dominated their 6a/7a opponent)
5. Greenbrier (Another team that keeps winning.)
6. Sylvan Hills (Defense is not strong and Offense is one dimensional. Tons of talent but not sure they keep winning)
7. Harrison (A loss moves them down but I still think they challenge for the west.)
8. Maumelle (2-0 gets them the spot, maybe a sleeper)
9. Magnolia (2 good wins against a couple smaller schools. Not sure but they get the spot for this week)
10. Lakeside (NO ONE including me was expecting much, but they can play.)

AT

14 votes in. I'm debating closing this Wednesday night again instead of Thursday. I like the idea of fans having a full 2 days to see the poll before Friday night.

wing

Fan of CF.

1. Wynne
2. PA
3. Batesville

4. Camden Fairview
5. Greenbrier

6. Sylvan Hills
7. Harrison
8. Maumelle
9. LR Christian
10. Magnolia

At this point Wynne, PA and Batesville may be a cut above. CF will have a real test this week in Dollarway. 4A seems to be the most competitive class this year thru week 2.

Youngsta71701

September 15, 2014, 07:04:29 am #42 Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 09:23:22 am by Youngsta71701
Fan of Camden Fairview

1. Wynne 2-0
2. Batesville 2-0
3. Greenbrier 2-0
4. Sylvan Hills 2-0
5. Maumelle 2-0
6. Blytheville 2-0
7. Magnolia 2-0
8. Farmington 2-0
9. Pulaski Academy 1-1
10. Camden Fairview 1-1

This is my modified top 10 since people say the teams you play or lose to don't matter. #Just Win Baby!!!
Almatrackster, this is just a "what if" poll just to let some people see how they sound...

Big Fan

Quote from: Almatrackster on September 14, 2014, 10:57:18 pm
14 votes in. I'm debating closing this Wednesday night again instead of Thursday. I like the idea of fans having a full 2 days to see the poll before Friday night.
You should.  Serious pollsters will get it done today and Tuesday. 

Chief_Osceola™

Fan of Maumelle

1. Wynne
2. PA
3. Batesville
4. Camden Fairview
5. Greenbrier
6. Sylvan Hills
7. Harrison
8. Maumelle
9. Magnolia
10. LR Christian

Titan Spirit

Jacksonville

1. Wynne
2. PA
3. Batesville
4. C. Fairview
5. Sylvan Hills
6. Harrison
7. Magnolia
8. Blytheville
9. LR Christian
10. Greenbrier

Complete Biased PoV

Ok guys, I know this shouldn't go in this thread but since it started here I will share it.  As you know I asked for details from Jaxalum2008 and I wanted to share his response, as if we didn't already know the extent of stupidity.

Quote from: jaxalum2008 on September 15, 2014, 10:15:57 am
You asked for additional information on Pulaski Academy, here it is:

Have you noticed Rector Field? The farther west you go, especially towards the west end zone, the distance between yard lines is not three feet. I did personal measurements, starting at midfield, and worked my way west; and apparently two 8.5x11's back to back is equivalent to one yard? 11x2= 22 inches; one yard is 36 inches. That seems quite fishy, not to mention quite an advantage when Pulaski Academy's opponent is attempting to defend against a FG/ TD .

Also, during pre-game, as in when PA's staff and officiating crew meet, there is quite a "cheerful" discussion on how the game is going to be called, and in exchange of bulky envelopes to the referees.

Another thing to consider: this is back to back seasons where Jacksonville has to travel to Pulaski Academy. Isn't a AAA rule for alternating years of common opponents for hosting games in conference play?

This is a sample of the suspicious activity. I will have to ask Jacksonville's AD for their permission to go beyond this explanation.

WPWells

I just laughed so hard I cried 😂😂

Parkview Guy

Quote from: Complete Biased PoV on September 15, 2014, 10:49:20 am
Ok guys, I know this shouldn't go in this thread but since it started here I will share it.  As you know I asked for details from Jaxalum2008 and I wanted to share his response, as if we didn't already know the extent of stupidity.

Have you noticed Rector Field? The farther west you go, especially towards the west end zone, the distance between yard lines is not three feet. I did personal measurements, starting at midfield, and worked my way west; and apparently two 8.5x11's back to back is equivalent to one yard? 11x2= 22 inches; one yard is 36 inches. That seems quite fishy, not to mention quite an advantage when Pulaski Academy's opponent is attempting to defend against a FG/ TD .

Also, during pre-game, as in when PA's staff and officiating crew meet, there is quite a "cheerful" discussion on how the game is going to be called, and in exchange of bulky envelopes to the referees.

Another thing to consider: this is back to back seasons where Jacksonville has to travel to Pulaski Academy. Isn't a AAA rule for alternating years of common opponents for hosting games in conference play?

This is a sample of the suspicious activity. I will have to ask Jacksonville's AD for their permission to go beyond this explanation.
I hope the Jacksonville AD will allow you to continue sharing these interesting events.

football nut

Quote from: Complete Biased PoV on September 15, 2014, 10:49:20 am

Thank you for sharing PoV, I now understand this guy.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas