• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wynne at Maumelle

Started by JacketDad, November 15, 2014, 08:51:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoghead

Quote from: chaingang on November 22, 2014, 12:08:41 am
Quote from: Hoghead on November 21, 2014, 06:22:00 pm
Wynne +Away Game + Rain + Playoffs = LOSS !!!     Oh its on your mind !
Maumelle ends your dream season tonight. You're used to it though.
WoW......it felt like we got beat tonight.........you know like 21-0 or something.
Congrats on the win !

#1jacketfan

Quote from: Hoghead on November 22, 2014, 02:54:10 am
Quote from: chaingang on November 22, 2014, 12:08:41 am
Quote from: Hoghead on November 21, 2014, 06:22:00 pm
Wynne +Away Game + Rain + Playoffs = LOSS !!!     Oh its on your mind !
Maumelle ends your dream season tonight. You're used to it though.
WoW......it felt like we got beat tonight.........you know like 21-0 or something.
Congrats on the win !
Wynne + away game +rain + playoffs +The EAST= Wynne wins again!

InYoGrill

Quote from: tmycjy on November 21, 2014, 11:19:20 pm
Quote from: InYoGrill on November 21, 2014, 11:02:50 pm
Congrats to Wynne for a good win. They look good tonight. I heard the qb Trail is going to Cincinnati to play ball. Also kudos to maumelle. I was pulling for you. So many mistakes with penalties hurt bad plus the interceptions.

Hey INYOGRILL 27-17 final my pick 28-17 :) :) :) :) :)

Good job Chris! You are very good with your pickings.

chaingang

November 22, 2014, 10:03:49 am #153 Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 10:05:42 am by chaingang
Quote from: InYoGrill on November 21, 2014, 11:01:16 pm
Quote from: PercussionMan on November 21, 2014, 10:57:35 pm
Quote from: Jayepea on November 21, 2014, 07:59:22 pm
The broadcast is pretty good I'm enjoying it. Thanks deltaswarm.com

The broadcast was decent...glad I got to watch part of it...but that girl on the broadcast acted like she didn't have much of a clue.

She was annoying but hey she was a girl and she kind of new what was going on with the game. It was a great video stream to watch and I was thankful for it. I give her props and the young man for doing their best.

The PA game steam was hard to watch. It had a few second delay with the play by play and video.
I'll tell what i will do.........I will take Coach Hill's daughter doing our play-by-play any and
everyday......Over Maumelle's stadium Announcer......Who is that guy ?

MoTownDog

November 22, 2014, 10:59:25 am #154 Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 11:00:57 am by MoTownDog
Wynne defense is good.  Maumelle played with 12 guys on the field for three plays and got neg yardage. The two corners were very good for maumelle.  They covered the receivers very well and threw wynnes passing game off. 

mijally

Having 12 guys on the field on offense is not an advantage. It means your team is not on the same page and the play is very likely to fail.

MoTownDog

Well they were passing plays with an extra receiver. Wouldn't that mean somebody was unguarded

#1jacketfan

Maumelle has got a very good football team..I was impressed with their quickness...this game was more physical than the Batesville game!

tmycjy

Quote from: #1jacketfan on November 22, 2014, 04:59:24 pm
Maumelle has got a very good football team..I was impressed with their quickness...this game was more physical than the Batesville game!

I agree with u  on that don't think there better then batesville but think there quickness is better but i do think batesville line is better then maumelle

walkingguy72396

Thanks for the comments on the game.  Had too work through most of it and the radio signal was weak.  Why Kwyn has the Jackets on the weakest signal around is beyond me.

tmycjy

Quote from: walkingguy72396 on November 23, 2014, 11:21:40 am
Thanks for the comments on the game.  Had too work through most of it and the radio signal was weak.  Why Kwyn has the Jackets on the weakest signal around is beyond me.

what station did u here it from

walkingguy72396

Only one that I could even hear what was being said was 1400. 

tmycjy

oh ok that kinda odd why the single was weak unless it was his cell phone was weak

walkingguy72396

I'm sure Wendels feed was fine.  The station seems to have lost range.

Lionheart88

Quote from: tmycjy on November 23, 2014, 05:52:51 pm
oh ok that kinda odd why the single was weak unless it was his cell phone was weak
It was being broadcast via cellphone?  How does that work?

FD4

Quick shout out to the players and staff at Maumelle, great season, great football team.  I thought the Hornets brought a solid physical game to the table.  Nothing to hang your head about.  Great facility to play in.  Good luck next season.

chaingang

Quote from: FD4 on November 24, 2014, 08:44:58 am
Quick shout out to the players and staff at Maumelle, great season, great football team.  I thought the Hornets brought a solid physical game to the table.  Nothing to hang your head about.  Great facility to play in.  Good luck next season.
I agree with everything FD said.........except they had no fan support......band....and for sure need an announcer.......they deserve alot better than what i saw Friday night.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas