• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Electric Poll Final Four Prediction 5A

Started by High Voltage, November 07, 2018, 08:08:06 am

Previous topic - Next topic

High Voltage

November 07, 2018, 08:08:06 am Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 08:11:06 am by High Voltage
Morrilton vs Little Rock Christian
PA vs. Harrison

Little Rock Christian vs. PA

PA State Champs

What is everyone else's prediction?

Overdahill

Quote from: High Voltage on November 07, 2018, 08:08:06 am
PA vs. Harrison

PA State Champs

MoTown vs Texarkana
McClellan vs Harrison

Texarkana vs McClellan

McClellan State Champs (Note: if PA beats McClellan then PA will be state champs again)

The Future

You heard it here first folks

Harrison and PA battle in a game that will rank up there with some classics over the years. Harrison will pull away with a 6 point victory.

Then Harrison will beat LRC in a back and forth title game 45-42 to give Harrison their first championship since 1999 when they went 14-0 as well.

I've made some bold predictions that have nowhere close came to pass. But I've been spot on on some as well. So I figure 50-50 lol

AHS06

Quote from: Overdahill on November 07, 2018, 10:06:01 am
MoTown vs Texarkana
McClellan vs Harrison

Texarkana vs McClellan

McClellan State Champs (Note: if PA beats McClellan then PA will be state champs again)
I agree.  The final 4 (semi's) is projected during the 2nd round. Arkansas High, LRMC, LRCA, and PA.

McClellan is built to defeat PA and it's time.

High Voltage

Wow! These are some bold predictions! lol, I just went with the favorite! ;D

Sasquatch71

I feel like Harrison PA should be the final but due to the way the bracket falls this year it won't happen.  Harrison- PA and LRCA - TexArk. Harrison v LRCA in the final

Go Postal

Quote from: The Future on November 07, 2018, 10:10:35 am
You heard it here first folks

Harrison and PA battle in a game that will rank up there with some classics over the years. Harrison will pull away with a 6 point victory.

Then Harrison will beat LRC in a back and forth title game 45-42 to give Harrison their first championship since 1999 when they went 14-0 as well.

I've made some bold predictions that have nowhere close came to pass. But I've been spot on on some as well. So I figure 50-50 lol
Geez, I might have to bronze this post and make a plaque out of it to put in the Stadium next to the 1999 monument.  Thanks, Future!

Reddie20

Hope some of you boys don't get too upset after Friday night with all the Harrison predictions with them being in the finals!

The Future

Quote from: Go Postal on November 07, 2018, 12:49:26 pm
Geez, I might have to bronze this post and make a plaque out of it to put in the Stadium next to the 1999 monument.  Thanks, Future!

Bronze?? Postal, you get that sucker golden with diamonds embedded around the edges!  And it can sit right next to that 2018 trophy  ;D

Go Postal

I heard today that a lot of polls (coaches, fans, newspapers) are having such a hard time trying to place Harrison because that their 1st squads on offense and defense have only played half of a game all season.  But their Special teams (kickoff, PAT) have had a lot of time on the field.  It will be interesting to see what the 1st squad can do for a whole game.

GOBLINS ARE ON A MISSION ONE GAME AT A TIME

MDXPHD

I really just can't tell how good Harrison is. They have literally had no competition and it's impossible to know how they'll react when a team gets up on them by a couple of scores, which is possible in every round of these playoffs.

High Voltage

Quote from: MDXPHD on November 07, 2018, 03:37:10 pm
I really just can't tell how good Harrison is. They have literally had no competition and it's impossible to know how they'll react when a team gets up on them by a couple of scores, which is possible in every round of these playoffs.
IF, IF Harrison makes it to PA, PA will roll Harrison by 4 scores.

JessieP

Justice Hill and Friends vs. The Jacolby Criswell Experience. I don't know what to expect here. Two unbeatable players going head to head. I fear it could be an intergalactic phenomenon, Like if they accidentally crossed the proton beams from Ghostbusters.

PA vs. Harrison. PA is playing like PA. Harrison is charging hard. I think PA's experience in the playoffs is the difference.

PA vs. Justice Hill and friends. Another mercy rule championship. PA hoist their 5th straight trophy. It will not hit 6, Harrison is loaded with juniors and they will be out for blood. 

Yellowcake

PA is also loaded with juniors.
Lots to look forward to for everyone!

the voice

Quote from: High Voltage on November 07, 2018, 04:36:40 pm
IF, IF Harrison makes it to PA, PA will roll Harrison by 4 scores.

Harrison is very good. Husky is on a different level, a player with his ability is rare but even more so from Harrison. I think this is why some are skeptical. Morrilton has speed and always has. Not very many can take off on a 90 yard run and out run them. He did.  Harrison is a legit contender .  The defense is very good also. I don't see them getting rolled by anyone in 5a unless husky goes down. Not saying they can't be beat , but not thrashed by four scores.

AHS06

Quote from: the voice on November 08, 2018, 08:59:40 am
Harrison is very good. Husky is on a different level, a player with his ability is rare but even more so from Harrison. I think this is why some are skeptical. Morrilton has speed and always has. Not very many can take off on a 90 yard run and out run them. He did.  Harrison is a legit contender .  The defense is very good also. I don't see them getting rolled by anyone in 5a unless husky goes down. Not saying they can't be beat , but not thrashed by four scores.
Did Morrilton have their star QB during that game?  Harrison won by 12 points. 

MDXPHD

Quote from: AHS06 on November 08, 2018, 09:46:33 am

No.

Greyhands

Yes we only beat Morrilton by 12 but it was literally in a monsoon. We put the Ball on the ground 8-12 times from bad QB/Center exchange. Morrilton handled the rain better than we did that game but we still won by 12.

South 45

We were playing our 3rd string sophomore QB in that deluge. Huskey had webbed feet that night. Would like to see him in the dry cause he was plenty impressive in the rain.

Go Postal

Morriltons 3rd string QB didn't do to bad but like they said, it was a Noah's Ark downpour so though the ball got to the receivers, it was hard to hold on to it.  Harrison had the better running game to get ahead and Motown had to throw it in the 2nd half to try and catch up.  It would have been a different game without the rain.  The point spread would have been closer but that was the start of the season, both teams have gotten a lot better since then.

South 45

Quote from: Go Postal on November 08, 2018, 11:43:42 am
Morriltons 3rd string QB didn't do to bad....
That young man should be very proud of the way he shoulder the situation he was put in this year.

DevilDog59

PA vs. Harrison

Morrilton vs. PA

PA State Champs

the voice

I'll be surprised if Harrison isn't in the title game if husky is healthy.  Yes I said it .

Go Postal

Quote from: the voice on November 08, 2018, 07:37:13 pm
I'll be surprised if Harrison isn't in the title game if husky is healthy.  Yes I said it .

JessieP

Quote from: the voice on November 08, 2018, 07:37:13 pm

Is Husky injured or were you speaking hypothetically?

the voice

Healthy to my knowledge. Simply saying he's that type of player.

High Voltage

PA vs. Harrison

PA State Champs

Boy, some tough matchups this week if my final four makes it! PA has to get by McClellan, LRC has to travel to Texarkana and Morrilton has to travel to Blytheville. Harrison I think has the easiest road this week. Good luck and safe travels to all teams, coaches and fans!

rancep64

Just FYI from this Devil Dog fan about third string QB against Harrison.
Devil Dogs made only 1 first down in the first half of that game and still
only lost the game by 12 points! Defense all we had and was still in it until
late in the 4th!!! Harrison not unbeatable for sure!! LRMC, TexArk, Motown
and Harrison on to semifinals.

Youngsta71701

PA vs. Harrison

PA State Champs
+1

Sasquatch71

Husky is completely healthy.  In fact, knock on wood the entire team has stayed very healthy this year.  I think at this point in time just about any of the teams left are capable of winning it all.  Should be an exciting Friday night of football.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas