• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mayflower Renovations

Started by eagles18, December 17, 2018, 09:27:49 am

Previous topic - Next topic

eagles18

In February mayflower will be voting on a new stadium. The renovations will include the home side moving to the other side (because of the sun), New bleachers, Turf field, New locker room for home and away teams, new bathrooms, new press box's, new parking, new field house, and a new track. Hopefully this passes because I feel like the players deserve this. The turf especially since the upkeep is so much easier.

501Arkansas

Quote from: eagles18 on December 17, 2018, 09:27:49 am
In February mayflower will be voting on a new stadium. The renovations will include the home side moving to the other side (because of the sun), New bleachers, Turf field, New locker room for home and away teams, new bathrooms, new press box's, new parking, new field house, and a new track. Hopefully this passes because I feel like the players deserve this. The turf especially since the upkeep is so much easier.
Sounds good man hope they get it

CatPride

This will be great for the program. Can this kind of renovations be completed during the off season?

doggieskoot2

All that and they can't get kids to come out for football.

Numbers will be way, way down across the board.

GotInfo?

How was the HC this year? Wasn't he new?

Bbencathcart

Coach Emerson was in his first season for the Eagles. This is a much needed update for Mayflower.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas