• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2A regional Marked Tree

Started by EarlePearl, February 17, 2018, 02:06:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ISU7

The return of the Dogs🐶. Congrats Earle girls and boys. Good luck next week in state.

Dogg

Mr. Trill

People hate hearing that EARle won, it kills their soul lol

Mr. Trill

I think we all can agree that either Earle Clarendon or MT will win state

mtindian42

Congratulations to Earle for winning the regional! But my goodness how is no one talking about that wicked throw down by Cartwright in the 1st quater? Wow... that was oh my goodness did I just see that??? Type of moment! Lol

Mr. Trill

MomaLion

Congrats to Earle. It was a great,  high energy game. Y'all were crazy hot from the 3. Good luck next week.

NEark tigers

Quote from: Mr. Trill on February 24, 2018, 11:15:15 pm
Doolittle stats?
From a FB post, 32 points, 10 rebs, 4 assts. I thought he scored more than 40+

Dogg

Quote from: MomaLion on February 24, 2018, 11:45:10 pm
Congrats to Earle. It was a great,  high energy game. Y'all were crazy hot from the 3. Good luck next week.
Good luck to Y'all next week to. Atmosphere was electric, even the cheerleaders were battling!

MomaLion

Lmbo, I've never seen that in High School

Mr. Trill

NEark tigers

There was high energy by BOTH teams last night. I believe that both teams shot well over 50 percent from the field. There were some D1 talent out there on both teams. The one thing Earle needs to improve on is their FT late in games. Fortunately, it did not come back and bite us. Clarendon keep your head up, and possibly there could be a chance that we may meet again in Hot Springs.

birddawg1986

There is no doubt 3 of the 4 best teams in 2A are in the north regional. I have never seen as many 3 pt baskets by Clarendon that's banked off the glass. 2-3 vs MT and Earle. Guess that's there secret weapon 😃

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: birddawg1986 on February 25, 2018, 11:25:27 am
There is no doubt 3 of the 4 best teams in 2A are in the north regional. I have never seen as many 3 pt baskets by Clarendon that's banked off the glass. 2-3 vs MT and Earle. Guess that's there secret weapon 😃

Banks are open later nowadays.

da greatest bigbaby

Thx Neark tigers for the invite rematch with yaw in hot springs but 1st yaw have to take care of your business yaw gotta some how whip England Jacksonville LH or Parker chapel lol were gonna cruise on to hot springs I don't think no.7 mountain pine or no.6 Wcc can hang prolly want be athletic enough an I'm sure they want score over 60 on our defense  lions by 10 either or an we got mark tree again Saturday on a neutral court it may get outta hand this time  lol an as far as earle goes if they make it to hot springs maybe coach hudson will have something different for them can't give em the same look again it's ok to make em think a lil it's earle/parkin some new x's an o's you remember back in the days 1,2,or 3 audible lol  go lions 

Pick_DA_EAGLES

🏆^^^ for worlds longest run on sentence.

You do understand W.C.C. (the team waiting on clarendon-m.p. winner) has beat Earle recently at Earle? It will also be a home game for them. Good luck with that.

Ctucker

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on February 25, 2018, 11:59:58 am
Thx Neark tigers for the invite rematch with yaw in hot springs but 1st yaw have to take care of your business yaw gotta some how whip England Jacksonville LH or Parker chapel lol were gonna cruise on to hot springs I don't think no.7 mountain pine or no.6 Wcc can hang prolly want be athletic enough an I'm sure they want score over 60 on our defense  lions by 10 either or an we got mark tree again Saturday on a neutral court it may get outta hand this time  lol an as far as earle goes if they make it to hot springs maybe coach hudson will have something different for them can't give em the same look again it's ok to make em think a lil it's earle/parkin some new x's an o's you remember back in the days 1,2,or 3 audible lol  go lions
hey we don't care to beat you 35 to 34 Larry Bird was not athletic!

MT Legend

Its "Marked Tree" stop messing with our town name bruh. We don't play like that.aint none of ours called you larendon. So stop disrespecting us and keep this about basketball👍🏾

da greatest bigbaby

February 25, 2018, 01:59:16 pm #368 Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 02:02:38 pm by da greatest bigbaby
 Mr legend I thought you guys were say'n mark tree lol but it's marked tree ok cool an as far as your city goes I don't know anything bout marked tree lol but now in hoops can't wait to whip you guys again Saturday  3 in row lol an we dont care how many trophy's you have we want the no.1 spot  an mr pick Wcc almost loss to augusta  we whip'd em by 30 rite after we got back from Foreman football playoffs lol an Brinkley should've beat mt pine come on an marked tree whip'd earle twice  soo what earle isn't consistent I wouldnt  be surprised if they laid an egg this week but  they will get up for Clarendon tho   lol an once again we're way to athletic for mt pine or wcc

Ctucker

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on February 25, 2018, 01:59:16 pm
Mr legend I thought you guys were say'n mark tree lol but it's marked tree ok cool an as far as your city goes I don't know anything bout marked tree lol but now in hoops can't wait to whip you guys again Saturday  3 in row lol an we dont care how many trophy's you have we want the no.1 spot  an mr pick Wcc almost loss to augusta  we whip'd em by 30 rite after we got back from Foreman football playoffs lol an Brinkley should've beat mt pine come on an marked tree whip'd earle twice  soo what earle isn't consistent I wouldnt  be surprised if they laid an egg this week but  they will get up for Clarendon tho   lol an once again we're way to athletic for mt pine or wcc
what does that have to do with anything! And you might won't to ask someone how many of are players had flu in that game with Augusta when we had every one we scored 90 something on them but keep running that mouth! Maybe you will get that ole 2015 treatment y'all got! And I promise you that Earle is a lot more athletic than us but  the score was in the Fortys!

Ctucker

Of course I'm not really sure what you was saying just guessing! By the way what makes you think we are not athletic?

da greatest bigbaby

February 25, 2018, 02:41:21 pm #371 Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 02:43:59 pm by da greatest bigbaby
Well Mr Tucker I was speaking with Mr mt legend but o well idk if judsonia/Wcc team is athletic or not you guys maybe but i don't think it's anywhere close to our talent lol our only losses this year is to athletic teams 6a pine bluff 5a LR fair  earle ect depth issues an as far as 2015 goes unless it snow's or something by Wednesday    were prolly not gonna lay a egg I promise were very  hungry you will see malik, JD 'an kj will have a awesome nite many dunks  lol o an marked tree had home court advantage also lol 

Ctucker

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on February 25, 2018, 02:41:21 pm
Well Mr Tucker I was speaking with Mr mt legend but o well idk if judsonia/Wcc team is athletic or not you guys maybe but i don't think it's anywhere close to our talent lol our only losses this year is to athletic teams 6a pine bluff 5a LR fair  earle ect depth issues an as far as 2015 goes unless it snow's or something by Wednesday l  were prolly not gonna lay a egg I promise were very  hungry you will see malik, JD 'an kj will have a awesome nite many dunks  lol o an marked tree had home court advantage also lol 
What makes you think that! Wow y'all dunk that's scary we had a kid that could dunk better than anyone I've seen in 2a ball but that was in 2015 so dang we so scared now! Y'all are good but you would think after that season y'all had when mineral springs beat y'all I think y'all would have learned your lesson about mouthing! And I'm pretty sure y'all beat Pine bluff that year too!

da greatest bigbaby

February 25, 2018, 03:28:55 pm #373 Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 03:42:26 pm by da greatest bigbaby
An once again Mr Tucker I was speaking with Mr mt legend an marked tree soo stay in your own lane lol an anyways you guys were mouth'n  to moma lion on the hoop thread until we spanked marked tree  lol now were finna blow you guys out your gym come Wednesday their is noo way mt pine or Wcc can hang after we whip'd undefeated marked tree you guys can pretty much throw In the towel we were finna blow out marked tree but then they started fouling down the stretch lol an thx we are pretty salty this year  good luck tho lions by 10 

Ctucker

You want blow us out wensday we won are region we don't play until Friday! And we was mouthing her making excuses!we didn't get our Bye like y'all did last year a handout! And if your going to talk about WCC to MR Tree I'm going to but in

Ctucker

But I really hope yalls boys feel the way you do! But I figure yalls coach is smarter than that he has to be to have as much success as he has!

Dogg

somebody loan this guy a screwdriver

Ctucker

da greatest bigbaby

Well Mr Tucker you guys went in the regionals as a 4th seed behind jville LH  we spanked em  twice real good @ home maybe it should've been Wednesday  lol soo I wouldn't mouth bout playing us Friday long wait noo game speed yaw keep up lol o an that's in the west region of the state you guys  play'd in also  lol

Ctucker

I didn't I have no ideal who will win I hope we do but I don't have any ideal! But if we lose I will say congrats and if y'all loose you will make excuses and I said you not momma!

Ctucker

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on February 25, 2018, 04:29:41 pm
Well Mr Tucker you guys went in the regionals as a 4th seed behind jville LH  we spanked em  twice real good @ home maybe it should've been Wednesday  lol soo I wouldn't mouth bout playing us Friday long wait noo game speed yaw keep up lol o an that's in the west region of the state you guys  play'd in also  lol
No you didn't you barely beat them at there place are you even from Clarendon or do you just have terrible memory! We got same team we had last year besides one guy we lost a 6-4 center for a 6-7 one this year! We will find out Friday if y'all make it but I have no ideal who will win!

Ctucker

Quote from: MomaLion on February 24, 2018, 11:45:10 pm
Great sportsmanship Momma! I really mean that.

da greatest bigbaby

February 25, 2018, 08:37:54 pm #382 Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 08:40:47 pm by da greatest bigbaby
Mr Tucker Malik is a 6'4 jr an we had a 6'7  larry bird guy last year I'm not sure if he started but I seen him  struggle'n try'n  2 run the court a few times with the other guys  soo your point lol were like 6'1 athletic guys

Ctucker

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on February 25, 2018, 08:37:54 pm
Mr Tucker Malik is a 6'4 jr an we had a 6'7  larry bird guy last year I'm not sure if he started but I seen him  struggle'n try'n  2 run the court a few times with the other guys  soo your point lol were like 6'1 athletic guys
Could you explain what you just said!  I have no ideal You Malik is and the 6-7 kid we have is used to beating y'all he played for Riverview last few years!He lives in our district and has his whole life we didn't have coach we have know when he left! I think I just  explained some things to you but I'm not sure because I could not understand what your talking about!

da greatest bigbaby

Mr Tucker we didn't play 4a riverview/searcy   this year  I'm sure we would have drummed em tho lol their a good 4a school they made the state again an we lost to them last season by 2 buzzer beater  then we drummed em be for that when ro played lol  we got 4a Harrisburg  on the schedule in their place we drummed them by 20 this year  lol.but if you guys wanna schedule us regular season let us know I would luv to play white co central an we got 10,000 views on our 2a north regional thread wow  with the states best 3 teams Clarendon earle an marked tree you guys got only  5,000 in the West region

MomaLion

Quote from: birddawg1986 on February 25, 2018, 11:25:27 am
We don't care how they get there as long as they go in...lol

MomaLion

Whoa there lol...we can't afford to look past anyone.  Mountain Pine is much better than their ranking. As for WCC, I haven't seen them play, so i'm clueless about them, but I would't be fool enough to count them as a win.  I'm cool with a rematch with Earle...one of these days we just might win  ;)

MomaLion

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 25, 2018, 12:15:11 pm
🏆^^^ for worlds longest run on sentence.

You do understand W.C.C. (the team waiting on clarendon-m.p. winner) has beat Earle recently at Earle? It will also be a home game for them. Good luck with that.
I'm telling y'all, this Earle team isn't the same animal as their regular season team.  Pick, you saw them play, what do you think of the regular season and post season play?

MomaLion

Quote from: MT Legend on February 25, 2018, 12:55:27 pm
Its "Marked Tree" stop messing with our town name bruh. We don't play like that.aint none of ours called you larendon. So stop disrespecting us and keep this about basketball👍🏾
You don't seriously think that was meant as disrespect do you?  Trust me, when he means to disrespect you, you'll know it.  Besides, it's not what you're called, but what you answer to.

MomaLion

Don't forget that Mountain Pine has that kid they brought in special by marrying into the district.

MomaLion

Quote from: Ctucker on February 25, 2018, 02:08:40 pm
Of course I'm not really sure what you was saying just guessing! By the way what makes you think we are not athletic?
You know he's just stirring the pot right?

MomaLion

Quote from: Ctucker on February 25, 2018, 04:02:43 pm
You want blow us out wensday we won are region we don't play until Friday! And we was mouthing her making excuses!we didn't get our Bye like y'all did last year a handout! And if your going to talk about WCC to MR Tree I'm going to but in
No, you were mouthing just to be an a**.  Unless you were at our district final, you have no idea how we did or did not play.  We are cool with Earle, we respect other good, athletic teams.  I don't know much about WCC so I will not comment on y'all.

MomaLion

Quote from: Ctucker on February 25, 2018, 04:06:26 pm
But I really hope yalls boys feel the way you do! But I figure yalls coach is smarter than that he has to be to have as much success as he has!
Our players and coaches are very humble. 

MomaLion

Quote from: Ctucker on February 25, 2018, 04:59:06 pm
I didn't I have no ideal who will win I hope we do but I don't have any ideal! But if we lose I will say congrats and if y'all loose you will make excuses and I said you not momma!
lol...we're good CT

MomaLion

Quote from: Ctucker on February 25, 2018, 05:06:10 pm
Great sportsmanship Momma! I really mean that.
Thank you.  Every team has some more boisterous fans, but I can respect other good teams.  It doesn't bother me in the least to lose to a good team as long as we've done our best.

MomaLion

Quote from: Ctucker on February 25, 2018, 08:45:50 pm
Could you explain what you just said!  I have no ideal You Malik is and the 6-7 kid we have is used to beating y'all he played for Riverview last few years!He lives in our district and has his whole life we didn't have coach we have know when he left! I think I just  explained some things to you but I'm not sure because I could not understand what your talking about!
I'm sure the Larry Byrd kid he is referring to is Shane Norris.  He was quite the asset last year...however, it took him a while to get the aggression he needed but he got there and made All tournament in state...white kid
Malik is closer to 6'6'' I think and is one of the best players in 2A.  He has the height to be post and the ball handling skills to be point.  We won some and lost some against Riverview...it was always a competitive game.

MT Legend

now that you showing respect. Let's talk basketball y'all do seem to have our number. So I ain't got nothing for you till we prove we can beat y'all.

mtindian42

Quote from: MT Legend on February 26, 2018, 05:58:59 am
now that you showing respect. Let's talk basketball y'all do seem to have our number. So I ain't got nothing for you till we prove we can beat y'all.
They do seem to have our digits for sure.If we can't beat them we can't talk.

MT Legend

Quote from: mtindian42 on February 26, 2018, 06:12:40 am
They do seem to have our digits for sure.If we can't beat them we can't talk.
💯 they put that L by our name my guy.you know the rules we can't beat them we can't talk.😷

Ctucker

Quote from: MomaLion on February 26, 2018, 02:15:37 am
Our players and coaches are very humble. 
I figured they was don't win that many games in last several years without it! There is a difference between cocky and confident! Confident is good and I figure thats what yalls coach has put into his players!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas