• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Score thread

Started by HorseFeathers, November 27, 2017, 08:27:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hurricane

Petit Jean Basketball Classic Finals:
Sr Girls

Wonderview  42

Morrilton      32

Bomberman

According to KTLO. Norfork vs. Salem has been cancelled due to lack of officials for the games.   

BannerMountainMan

Shirley @ Clinton starts at 715 due to auduitorium Christmas party

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Bomberman on December 12, 2017, 03:41:42 pm
According to KTLO. Norfork vs. Salem has been cancelled due to lack of officials for the games.   

Oops

Bomberman

Quote from: HorseFeathers on December 12, 2017, 04:37:30 pm
Oops
Yeah no doubt.  At least Salem let them know before they traveled unlike Timbo last year. Lol. 

thebigman3

Guy -93
MVE-62
Guy beats them without Spires and the other post player.

SackAttack

Quote from: thebigman3 on December 12, 2017, 10:22:40 pm
Guy -93
MVE-62
Guy beats them without Spires and the other post player.
And without Tipton right??

thebigman3

Backboard Shattered

Tipton off the team is the rumor but I'm sure will find his way back

Bigleague

Tipton off the team.   Got to respect hutchcraft for that.  Always doing the right thing.   That's why kids want to play there

SackAttack

Quote from: Bigleague on December 13, 2017, 05:57:05 am
Tipton off the team.   Got to respect hutchcraft for that.  Always doing the right thing.   That's why kids want to play there
Waiting for bigman3 to confirm as he knows everything about Guy because he is in the loop over there right?? Oh and it seems the kid from Texas that was gonna move in well according to his auntie he aint coming now because Hutch only wanted him to be the all the time pass it in person all the time down the court so somebody else could shoot it a bunch. Me and Hero of Twin Groves were discussing this just last night!

thebigman3

Quote from: SackAttack on December 13, 2017, 08:39:52 am
Waiting for bigman3 to confirm as he knows everything about Guy because he is in the loop over there right?? Oh and it seems the kid from Texas that was gonna move in well according to his auntie he aint coming now because Hutch only wanted him to be the all the time pass it in person all the time down the court so somebody else could shoot it a bunch. Me and Hero of Twin Groves were discussing this just last night!
Your hilarious lol

Backboard Shattered

Quote from: thebigman3 on December 13, 2017, 08:57:12 am
Your hilarious lol
Bigman triple is Tipton off the team or just suspended?  I just heard he transferred back to MVE

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: Backboard Shattered on December 13, 2017, 09:07:13 am
Bigman triple is Tipton off the team or just suspended?  I just heard he transferred back to MVE
someone did say he was back at MVE

SackAttack

As someone said earlier I hear crickets chirping. Ill ask my auntie as she really does know probably more than anybody about what goes on at Guy. Some just claim to know!! Ill get back to all of yall except a few before the end of the day!!

thebigman3

Idk

SackAttack

Quote from: thebigman3 on December 13, 2017, 10:09:37 am
Idk
What?? Really?? I guess my aunt is the one with the real news good or bad!! Some only want to crow when things are going good with no problems!! Kid from Texas wanted to stay and graduate in December and enroll early. I mean who could blame him with all the trouble swirling over there.

Backboard Shattered

Bigman did Tipton play lastnight?

thebigman3

Quote from: SackAttack on December 13, 2017, 11:38:49 am
What?? Really?? I guess my aunt is the one with the real news good or bad!! Some only want to crow when things are going good with no problems!! Kid from Texas wanted to stay and graduate in December and enroll early. I mean who could blame him with all the trouble swirling over there.
Theres no kid from texas. But good job trying to stir the pot.

Backboard Shattered

Quote from: thebigman3 on December 13, 2017, 12:32:16 pm
Did Tipton play last night?

Bigleague

SackAttack

Quote from: thebigman3 on December 13, 2017, 12:32:16 pm
Yep you right cause he sure aint comin to just be the all-time thrower in guy when he can enroll early and not live in one of the trailers over there. Again why would he want to anyway! IJS

thebigman3

Quote from: SackAttack on December 13, 2017, 03:34:09 pm
Yep you right cause he sure aint comin to just be the all-time thrower in guy when he can enroll early and not live in one of the trailers over there. Again why would he want to anyway! IJS
I just think it's funny how you said he's coming after Christmas and now that it's abt to to be after Christmas your saying hes not coming. That's just a stupid thing to even make up.

BannerMountainMan

I heard it was Chad Morris' son

SackAttack

Soooo did Tipton play Tuesday or not and will he play Friday?? Im calling for somebody to investigate or maybe yet Ill make the short drive to Guy Friday and give yall a first hand report. Who is buying the popcorn?

Backboard Shattered

Quote from: thebigman3 on December 13, 2017, 03:38:54 pm
I just think it's funny how you said he's coming after Christmas and now that it's abt to to be after Christmas your saying hes not coming. That's just a stupid thing to even make up.
Did Tipton play or did he not?

thebigman3

Quote from: SackAttack on December 13, 2017, 10:00:45 pm
Soooo did Tipton play Tuesday or not and will he play Friday?? Im calling for somebody to investigate or maybe yet Ill make the short drive to Guy Friday and give yall a first hand report. Who is buying the popcorn?
Good thing the game isn't at Guy.

Backboard Shattered

I'm in the coffee shop and heard first hand that Tipton did not play and Bigman triple sent me a PM on his other account that also confirmed this neither said anything about him going back to MVE.  Supposedly if he is gone 3 new openings at the school have supposedly opened up.  Lunch lady teachers aid and PG

thebigman3

Quote from: Backboard Shattered on December 14, 2017, 07:34:48 am
I'm in the coffee shop and heard first hand that Tipton did not play and Bigman triple sent me a PM on his other account that also confirmed this neither said anything about him going back to MVE.  Supposedly if he is gone 3 new openings at the school have supposedly opened up.  Lunch lady teachers aid and PG
You still don't know anything. I don't have another account.

SackAttack

Quote from: thebigman3 on December 14, 2017, 07:29:08 am
Good thing the game isn't at Guy.
I have a car and am willing to travel.tires are a little sketchy but I got a spare. You be looking for the most strapping handsomest most well groomed dude in the place and that wont be me but I'll be there. Yall wait and I will give you all the juicy details right after my first smoke break at halftime. Im not afraid to tell yall whats going on even though some are! I already know the answer and the details everybody is looking for would just prefer the hear it from a Guy Perkian but they vocal chords aint workin right now!

Backboard Shattered

Quote from: thebigman3 on December 14, 2017, 08:49:27 am
You still don't know anything. I don't have another account.
So I take it you aren't DRider3?  So was he right or wrong when you said he didn't play?  Any new openings?

thebigman3

Quote from: SackAttack on December 14, 2017, 09:32:16 am
I have a car and am willing to travel.tires are a little sketchy but I got a spare. You be looking for the most strapping handsomest most well groomed dude in the place and that wont be me but I'll be there. Yall wait and I will give you all the juicy details right after my first smoke break at halftime. Im not afraid to tell yall whats going on even though some are! I already know the answer and the details everybody is looking for would just prefer the hear it from a Guy Perkian but they vocal chords aint workin right now!
I'll be at the game too. You'll see me, say hi why don't you and we can walk and talk.

thebigman3

Quote from: Backboard Shattered on December 14, 2017, 09:57:49 am
So I take it you aren't DRider3?  So was he right or wrong when you said he didn't play?  Any new openings?
;D That's funny. Not my business to tell. Wanna know? Ask around, but even if you do you still won't know. Just come watch the defending state champs play if you want to find out so bad.

SackAttack

Quote from: thebigman3 on December 14, 2017, 10:03:25 am
I'll be at the game too. You'll see me, say hi why don't you and we can walk and talk.
Im assuming youll be the one with the gravy stains on your shirt!! ;D ;D ;D Whats there to talk about???

thebigman3

Quote from: SackAttack on December 14, 2017, 12:42:19 pm
Im assuming youll be the one with the gravy stains on your shirt!! ;D ;D ;D Whats there to talk about???
Just come to the game and we'll talk high school hoops.

HorseFeathers

I heard something along the lines of Tipton got kicked off the team. @ guy....but I'm not sure how that happens at guy, short of sucker punching Hutchcraft

SackAttack

Quote from: HorseFeathers on December 14, 2017, 03:18:28 pm
I heard something along the lines of Tipton got kicked off the team. @ guy....but I'm not sure how that happens at guy, short of sucker punching Hutchcraft
I think you would be mostly correct in that assessment!! Not the last part though. Cant get confirmation from those at Guy in the know. They awful tight lipped and only want to talk about things when things are going good for them!!

BannerMountainMan

Got news on Tipton. But it's disclosed. PM me

HorseFeathers

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on December 14, 2017, 08:22:55 pm
Got news on Tipton. But it's disclosed. PM me

For the record, if it's posted on the board it will be deleted. Remember these kids are technically public figures, but they're still Kids.

thebigman3

Quote from: HorseFeathers on December 14, 2017, 08:38:26 pm

For the record, if it's posted on the board it will be deleted. Remember these kids are technically public figures, but they're still Kids.
Thank you, and  THAT is the reason I not spoken of it

BannerMountainMan

Clinton 85
Guy 74

I believe.

It might be 75-64 not sure

thebigman3

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on December 15, 2017, 07:32:26 pm
Clinton 85
Guy 74

I believe.

It might be 75-64 not sure
The refs def didn't help us out this game. every time we got close they would make it harder.

BannerChaser95

Backboard Shattered

Quote from: thebigman3 on December 15, 2017, 07:45:26 pm
The refs def didn't help us out this game. every time we got close they would make it harder.
Anyone know if the whole squad was there?  Or still not playing

Tigger

I didn't see the whole game, but I did notice that at least one of their players seemed to be missing.

thebigman3

December 16, 2017, 01:37:46 pm #145 Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 01:50:10 pm by thebigman3
Guy Perkins wins big in OT against Midland. Minton has 58 points.

thebigman3

ErnestTBass

Quote from: thebigman3 on December 15, 2017, 07:45:26 pm
Oh Lawd!! And you want people to take YOU serious??

HorseFeathers

ICC lost by 9 to epc in NEA ...Cooper had 37

HorseFeathers

Wonderview girls comeback from 13 down on the fourth qtr to beat Charleston

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas