• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Junction City

Started by Beardad, December 15, 2015, 09:25:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

THA TRUTH

HorseFeathers

Quote from: dragondad on September 11, 2017, 09:03:38 pm
Only week three, but as of right now the JC Dragons lead all classifications in rushing yards.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=154921775091530&id=127309331186108

Not a shocker considering the way they abused Beardens defense

bearbacker52

Quote from: HorseFeathers on September 15, 2017, 09:33:54 am

they are gonna abuse lots of defenses

JC Guy

Quote from: bearbacker52 on September 15, 2017, 07:37:50 pm
they are gonna abuse lots of defenses
They did it Haynesville tonight.

ISU7

Quote from: Beardad on December 16, 2015, 06:12:37 am
That got y'all kicked up. Junction may not win 1 in 3A, and I wouldn't be surprised if their 3A stint was short. Regardless, you can bet JC will be there in November every year. They'll break some hearts no doubt.
Are get their hearts briken like last season at RC

dragondad

Quote from: ISU7 on September 15, 2017, 10:25:59 pm
Are get their hearts briken like last season at RC

The only thing heartbreaking about last season was JC beating themselves with a bad snap and losing by 1pt at RC in a slop hole, and then RC getting beat like a bass drum the following week on the same field in good conditions.  I still rather go out on a 1pt loss than a home field beat down like RC took.  LOL

ISU7

Quote from: dragondad on September 16, 2017, 12:20:26 am
The only thing heartbreaking about last season was JC beating themselves with a bad snap and losing by 1pt at RC in a slop hole, and then RC getting beat like a bass drum the following week on the same field in good conditions.  I still rather go out on a 1pt loss than a home field beat down like RC took.  LOL
Yea but JC never got that chance to even play the next week .lol long heartbreaking ride back to recruit city. Lol
14-13 COLTS

dragondad

RC didn't either.....Bahahaha

bleudog

bleudog

bleudog

November 18, 2017, 03:12:32 pm #760 Last Edit: November 18, 2017, 03:18:08 pm by bleudog
TD for JD

54 yard run.

Tech - 14
UTEP -  0

https://twitter.com/ConferenceUSA/status/931994213914353665

bleudog

Qwis with 7 rushes for 101 at the half.

cuz

Quote from: bleudog on November 18, 2017, 03:45:39 pm
Qwis with 7 rushes for 101 at the half.
Good Job Mr Dancy.....

bleudog

Tech finishes with a 42-21 win.

Qwis had
Carries   14
Yards   132
Avg     9.53
Long     54
TDs        1
Fumbles  0

bleudog

3A OFFENSE
Derrell Brown, Osceola
Sean Michael Flanagan, Charleston
Hishmma Taylor, Junction City

3A DEFENSE
Peyton Chandler, Prescott
Terrell Gibson, Junction City
Robert White, Osceola

3A COACH
Robert Hooks, Osceola
Steven Jones, Junction City
Todd Langrell, Mayflower

http://www.hootens.com/12-05-2017/2017-farm-bureau-insurance-awards-finalists/6331.html

cuz

Quote from: bleudog on December 05, 2017, 01:04:48 pm
3A OFFENSE
Derrell Brown, Osceola
Sean Michael Flanagan, Charleston
Hishmma Taylor, Junction City

3A DEFENSE
Peyton Chandler, Prescott
Terrell Gibson, Junction City
Robert White, Osceola

3A COACH
Robert Hooks, Osceola
Steven Jones, Junction City
Todd Langrell, Mayflower

http://www.hootens.com/12-05-2017/2017-farm-bureau-insurance-awards-finalists/6331.html
Congratulations.....

bleudog

ISU7

Quote from: dragondad on September 16, 2017, 12:20:26 am
RC 48 JC 14 its called Karma my friend.😷  Great season Dragons

dragondad

Quote from: ISU7 on December 09, 2017, 05:47:29 am
RC 48 JC 14 its called Karma my friend.😷  Great season Dragons

Pretty sure you're confused on the idea of karma.  Doesn't even relate to this situation. Wasn't a 1 pt loss, nor a home field beatdown.... just a beat down.  LoL

501Arkansas

Quote from: dragondad on December 09, 2017, 08:13:19 am
Pretty sure you're confused on the idea of karma.  Doesn't even relate to this situation. Wasn't a 1 pt loss, nor a home field beatdown.... just a beat down.  LoL
Not a beat down it was a good old fashion a** whooping

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: 501Arkansas on December 09, 2017, 09:10:41 am
Not a beat down it was a good old fashion a** whooping
Meh, not your best work. May have fished this hole dry.

bleudog

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: HorseFeathers on September 15, 2017, 09:33:54 am

Karma bites back! When the abuser, becomes the abused.

dragondad

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on December 11, 2017, 11:00:53 am
Karma bites back! When the abuser, becomes the abused.

Slow trolling,  turn loose of the hate, Bert

bleudog

bleudog

Sick Dog

Junction can yall still play in the Louisiana state championship? Since most of JC is from there? Good luck in AA where yall can call War Memorial Stadium our "home away from home" now all of you can eat crow:
There goes JC
There goes JC
right down AA lane

Sick Dog

oh and ................
get out of those pads cause Junction brought no fight

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Sick Dog on December 12, 2017, 08:31:04 pm
Junction can yall still play in the Louisiana state championship? Since most of JC is from there? Good luck in AA where yall can call War Memorial Stadium our "home away from home" now all of you can eat crow:
There goes JC
There goes JC
right down AA lane
I'm no JC fan, but this is just silly.

cuz

Quote from: CoolBreeze on December 12, 2017, 10:02:33 pm
This is just a ongoing thing Junction has put up with for years. You can look back to verify all the stupid post on Jc whose students are persecuted cause half of the town is in Louisiana......

dragondad

Quote from: cuz on December 13, 2017, 08:28:45 am
This is just a ongoing thing Junction has put up with for years. You can look back to verify all the stupid post on Jc whose students are persecuted cause half of the town is in Louisiana......

Yet 1/3 or less of it's student population resides in LA.

bleudog

Quote from: dragondad on December 13, 2017, 09:34:33 am
Yet 1/3 or less of it's student population resides in LA.

DD, you're being generous.  It's actually 1/4 or less.

In K-12, there are 514 kids from north of Stateline Rd and 168 kids from south of Stateline Rd.  Although looking at them in the hall it's real hard to tell which ones are which.  ::)

https://core-docs.s3.amazonaws.com/documents/asset/uploaded_file/102413/2017-2018_Report_to_the_Public.pdf

Jimbo Morphis

Are males from out of state that don't play sports allowed to come?

Rida4Life

Quote from: Oldman on December 13, 2017, 10:02:56 am

Now that's a silly question.  Why in the world would someone go to JC if they don't play sports? 
Oh yeah that FINE JC educational system....... LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

bleudog

December 13, 2017, 10:32:54 am #784 Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 10:58:56 am by bleudog
Quote from: Oldman on December 13, 2017, 10:02:56 am

"Northeast Claiborne Charter School shall not limit admissions based on race, religion, gender, ethnicity, national origin, intelligence level as ascertained by an intelligence quotient examination, or identification as a child with an exceptionality as defined in R.S. 17:1942(B)."

https://core-docs.s3.amazonaws.com/documents/asset/uploaded_file/103417/NECC_Admission_and_enrollment_plan.pdf

I don't think BESE would go for an non-athlete exclusion.  ;D

Seriously though, I think kids who have siblings in the charter already are given preference.  After that, if there are more kids on the waiting list than charter spots allowed, I understand there is a lottery process.

bleudog

Quote from: Rida4Life on December 13, 2017, 10:15:42 am
Now that's a silly question.  Why in the world would someone go to JC if they don't play sports? 
Oh yeah that FINE JC educational system....... LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I saw JC recognizing a couple of young ladies who recently scored 30 or better on their ACT.  I don't have a clue which side of Stateline Road they live on though.

cuz

Congratulations to Jc cheerleaders for coming in first and second in some recent competitions....

Junior high won 1st place in the 2A/3A Best of the Best Championship and high school won 1st place in the Pre-State Battle Competition! Way to go girls!

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: bleudog on December 13, 2017, 10:35:10 am
I saw JC recognizing a couple of young ladies who recently scored 30 or better on their ACT.  I don't have a clue which side of Stateline Road they live on though.
Impressive, evidently they aren't kin to any of your posters.

bleudog

December 13, 2017, 01:25:24 pm #788 Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 01:27:17 pm by bleudog
Quote from: bleudog on December 13, 2017, 10:35:10 am

Quote from: Oldman on December 13, 2017, 01:05:32 pm
Impressive, evidently they aren't kin to any of your posters.

Some random observations:

Common sense isn't so common.
One can pick one's friends but not one's relatives.
Sometimes cognitive ability skips a generation (or more).
Who's yo daddy?

;D

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: bleudog on December 13, 2017, 01:25:24 pm
Some random observations:

Common sense isn't so common.
One can pick one's friends but not one's relatives.
Sometimes cognitive ability skips a generation (or more).
Who's yo daddy?

;D
Fantastic, The first two are absolute fact.

bleudog

Quote from: CoolBreeze on December 12, 2017, 10:02:33 pm

CB, I'd forgotten the fellow (who I'd guess is a Bearden fan) who actually started this thread 780+ posts ago did so with a "modification" of Here Come's Santa Claus, so I'll give SD credit for picking up on that theme. 

I can't really tell what team SD follows, but his Louisiana stuff was just more of the same dead horse material.

Sick Dog

That was why this topic got started!! JC running their mouth about how they was gonna come to 3A and dominate and talked more trash than anyone and got clowned in the finals so I thought it would end that way. The Louisiana kids deal is an ongoing thing and wont stopped being talked about ever even in years to come when it gets worse every year now they even try to justify it by some charter school rules or something. oh well its done now AA schools can run it in the ground.

thabeast428

Well they did make it to the finals unlike a bunch of teams. Regardless of the outcome. I mean 13-1 wasn't bad. A bunch of teams would just love to make it past the 1st round. Probably wasting my breath trying to talk to u lol especially since ur sick

dragondad

Quote from: Sick Dog on December 13, 2017, 06:10:19 pm
That was why this topic got started!! JC running their mouth about how they was gonna come to 3A and dominate and talked more trash than anyone and got clowned in the finals so I thought it would end that way. The Louisiana kids deal is an ongoing thing and wont stopped being talked about ever even in years to come when it gets worse every year now they even try to justify it by some charter school rules or something. oh well its done now AA schools can run it in the ground.

No one from JC started this thread and I was the first person from JC to post a reply after 24 others from everywhere else.  Turn loose of your hate, or find some class.

bleudog

December 13, 2017, 08:00:09 pm #794 Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 05:10:24 pm by bleudog
Quote from: dragondad on December 13, 2017, 07:08:43 pm
No one from JC started this thread and I was the first person from JC to post a reply after 24 others from everywhere else.  Turn loose of your hate, or find some class.

DD, I didn't get started until #116 but the thread title just seemed like a natural place to put what I hoped was positive information the JC folks might appreciate. 

Hey, this thread is the sixth most viewed thread in the 3A football board.  ;D

Oh, in looking back at the first page, post number #2 could be considered a miss:

Quote from: SR30 on December 15, 2015, 09:57:30 pm
3A is a lot more ball than JC is used to. They may step up once or twice a year Non conference but to play it each week is a whole different world. Just ask Ft Lake, Bauxite and Boonville how moving up in class worked out. Gonna take JC a few years before they visit the Rock in 3A imo

bleudog

The pictures got attached to a non-related article, but here're the ENDT photos of the JC Farm Bureau awards:  CLICK HERE

bleudog

bleudog

Sick Dog

my sickness is only cured with State Championships!!!!!

Coltfan2005

That is a shame. Never gonna recover.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas