• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4-4A District Tournament

Started by HSfan, April 25, 2018, 07:40:42 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HSfan

7 Subiaco - 8
2 Ozark - 10

4 Booneville - 3
5 Waldron - 1

3 Pottsville - 9
6 Dover - 2

1 Dardanelle - 15
8 West Fork - 5

I was able to see the first two games of the afternoon  Subiaco/Ozark and Booneville/Waldron. Very exciting games early in the district tournament! Second round I believe is Ozark/Pottsville and Dardanelle/Booneville. This should make for some great baseball.

HSfan

2 Ozark - 2
3 Pottsville - 13

1 Dardanelle - 11
4 Booneville - 1

Missed my mark on this one!  Dardanelle/Pottsville could be interesting with Dardanelle having taken 2 from Pottsville already. Games have been close, so this could make for a real battle. I've been wrong before though!
Ozark/Booneville will play for 3rd and 4th.

Gray lizard

Dardanelle/Pottsville should be a good game.  Dardanelle seems to be in the drivers seat at the right time.

HSfan

April 27, 2018, 12:36:43 pm #3 Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 12:38:25 pm by HSfan
I agree Gray Lizard, it should make for a great game. Two very talented teams, very close in proximity to each other, has the recipe for a great district championship game. Dardanelle should be the favorite here, but they also have all the pressure. It is difficult to beat a team 3 times, but they have the talent and drive to do it. Pottsville is no slouch themselves, very talented and are very well coached.

I'm hoping for a great game though. At the start of the tournament I would have never guessed that going into the district championship, the two most exciting games would have been the Subiaco/Ozark game and the Booneville/Waldron game. I mean no disrespect at all to Dardanelle or Pottsville in that statement. Credit to Dardanelle and Pottsville for taking care of business in the semi's and the opening round.

Gray lizard

Where is the game being played? What time? I know I should know but I don't.

HSfan

Game is at Booneville. Start time I believe is 2:30.

HSfan

2 Ozark - 3
4 Booneville - 6

1 Dardanelle - 2
3 Pottsville - 14

Gray lizard

Did not expect that score from the Dardanelle/ Pottsville game.  A team has to be on for every game from now on.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas