• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Greenwood refs

Started by slemmer1987, March 04, 2018, 03:12:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

slemmer1987

March 04, 2018, 03:12:16 pm Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 10:39:01 pm by slemmer1987
Wow.... How good is greenwood? We will never know at Greenwood!
The ref behind the plate was the poorest ump I have seen on any level in a long time. The coach, athletic director , and administrative should be ashamed of the way he calls . I would suggest that no one schedule an away game where he is involved!
Greenwood a school that I have always rooted for especially when the play Alma(lol)
They have a great (perhaps greatest) football program in Arkansas.
Having said that their home field umpsin Baseball and even their coach the some degree are classless. There is no way that the coach and others above do my know what's going on.
Very disappointed in a athletic program I had previously held in such high regard!!!

Auron12

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: slemmer1987 on March 04, 2018, 03:12:16 pm
The ref behind the plate was the poorest ump I have seen on any level in a long time. The coach, athletic director , and administrative should be ashamed of the way he calls . I would suggest that no one schedule an away game where he is involved!
Greenwood a school that I have always rooted for especially when the play Alma(lol)
Having said that their home field umpsin Baseball and even their coach the some degree are classless. There is no way that the coach and others above do my know what's going on.
Very disappointed in a athletic program I had previously held in such high regard!!!

Very articulate.  Just a guess...got beat?

Jack1990

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on March 06, 2018, 11:09:08 am
Very articulate.  Just a guess...got beat?
BAHAHAHAHAHA!!

+1

Bruin501

You lose absolutely ALL credibility w/ me when you call an umpire a "ref." I'm sorry, I didn't even read the rest of your post.

Auron12

Quote from: Bruin501 on March 06, 2018, 07:19:39 pm
You lose absolutely ALL credibility w/ me when you call an umpire a "ref." I'm sorry, I didn't even read the rest of your post.

Same with calling runs "points".

AT

Should be noted that Alma beat Connor Noland pitching Greenwood team today 2-1.

AlumniLights

Quote from: slemmer1987 on March 04, 2018, 03:12:16 pm

You literally have NO idea what you're talking about do you? Why don't you go pay your dues, suit up, grab a jockstrap while you're at it if you need one and spend a day in an UMPIRE's shoes. Until then, keep spectating.  8)

ThiefOfDiamonds8

Quote from: Bruin501 on March 06, 2018, 07:19:39 pm

I was pretty much going to type this exact same message after I read that...
Well played Bruin, well played.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas