• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Whos ur top 5 3A teams

Started by Bigblkcat, February 27, 2018, 02:11:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigblkcat

1.Fouke
2.Harding
3.Riverside
4.GC
5.Clinton

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Bigblkcat on February 27, 2018, 02:11:45 pm
1.Fouke
2.Harding
3.Riverside
4.GC
5.Clinton
Must be a Fouke fan.

Harding has to be #1. Defending state champs and lost only one starter.

baseball_fan1

1. Harding
2. Mayflower
3. Genoa Central
4. Greenland
5. Horatio

The Green Arrow

Harding is the top dog in 3A until someone knocks them off. Defending champs that lost only 1 player with the best coach in the state.

Bigblkcat

Quote from: CoolBreeze on February 27, 2018, 03:18:42 pm
Must be a Fouke fan.

Harding has to be #1. Defending state champs and lost only one starter.

Fouke fan yes n i hope we can get matched up with smackover n smackapoo in regionals again this year we have some flame throwers this year and we will be ready

Redwolves8526

Quote from: Bigblkcat on February 28, 2018, 09:14:58 am

Fouke fan yes n i hope we can get matched up with smackover n smackapoo in regionals again this year we have some flame throwers this year and we will be ready

Some flame throwers huh? Lol what are these guys hitting off the bump? 79-80?

RabidWolf

I will say Lawrence is the real deal. But other than that, who does Fouke have?

NEA Razorback olfan

I saw a flamethrower last night at Nettleton High school
Up to 96
Captured 91
Check out @sportsfanNEA's Tweet: https://twitter.com/sportsfanNEA/status/968974734821076992?s=09

Bigblkcat

Quote from: RabidWolf on February 28, 2018, 02:16:00 pm
I will say Lawrence is the real deal. But other than that, who does Fouke have?

If we would hv played fri you would know who else we hv

RabidWolf

Rain has definitely hurt a lot of teams. I was just curious man. Lol wasn't trying to snoop

Bigblkcat

Quote from: RabidWolf on February 28, 2018, 06:13:04 pm
Rain has definitely hurt a lot of teams. I was just curious man. Lol wasn't trying to snoop

Ya hopefully it will get out of here soon n stay gone .i hear yall hv a slugger that took   last year off but is definitely hitting it well this year . Thought i might snoop a little to lol

RabidWolf

He moved here from Gurdon. Didn't play last year. Freak athlete man. One if those kids that can just pick a sport and run with it 

Kind of kid that makes you jealous haha :)

Bigblkcat

Naw i was talking about that pennington kid or i believe that is his name

RabidWolf

Neither Pennington sat out last year. The younger one was a Freshman. He didn't play very much. But was on the team.

Bigblkcat

Ya ya ya i know who you are "Rabidwolf" i guess we will see soon enough If he is hitting the ball as gd as he was in utrip ball  ;)....... better crank that batting mach up to the low 90s if you wanna catch up to our flame throwers

RabidWolf

Um, I'm not sure knowing who I am has any any effect on that both brothers played last year. The older only pitched, the younger pitched a few games but very little. Check maxpreps.

But, good luck to the Panthers this year. Always a competitive conference.

BoxNOne

Quote from: Bigblkcat on February 27, 2018, 02:11:45 pm
1.Fouke
2.Harding
3.Riverside
4.GC
5.Clinton

Better slide Manila into Riverside's spot. Manila has 8 starters back off a state quarterfinal team and a new coach who is a solid baseball guy. On the other hand, Riverside lost 6 seniors off last years state semifinal team. However, the Rebels are off to a 3-1 start and are going to be very competitive I think. Harding Academy has to be #1 in my opinion!

NEA Razorback olfan

Manila is loaded , they should be in top 5

football king

riverside is not loaded they havent played anyone but the 3a 3 is better then has been the past years

NEA Razorback olfan

Rivercrest 1
Manila 2
F 8
Per Max Preps

BoxNOne

Quote from: football king on March 13, 2018, 08:29:00 am
riverside is not loaded they havent played anyone but the 3a 3 is better then has been the past years

Who said they were loaded?

CoolBreeze

Quote from: BoxNOne on March 13, 2018, 09:13:46 am
Who said they were loaded?
No one directly. Probably a conclusion from the fact that someone put them at #3.

ChokeNPoke

Quote from: NEA Razorback olfan on March 13, 2018, 08:36:16 am
Rivercrest 1
Manila 2
F 8
Per Max Preps
Any idea who pitched for both teams?

NEA Razorback olfan

CoolBreeze

Quote from: The Green Arrow on February 28, 2018, 08:07:58 am
Harding is the top dog in 3A until someone knocks them off. Defending champs that lost only 1 player with the best coach in the state.
HA seems to have taken up where they left off last year. In 2017, the Wildcats were undefeated against 3A and 4A competition. So far this season, their record is 7-1, with the only loss to 7A LR Catholic, with whom they split a double-header.

rayzorbackfan

Quote from: CoolBreeze on March 16, 2018, 12:01:35 pm
HA seems to have taken up where they left off last year. In 2017, the Wildcats were undefeated against 3A and 4A competition. So far this season, their record is 7-1, with the only loss to 7A LR Catholic, with whom they split a double-header.
Looks like Mayflower gave them a game.

birddawg1986

Quote from: NEA Razorback olfan on March 13, 2018, 08:36:16 am
Rivercrest 1
Manila 2
F 8
Per Max Preps
Looks like Manila is going to have a pretty good team. I imagine it will be a dogfight in that conference between Manila, Riverside, Rivercrest

CoolBreeze

Quote from: rayzorbackfan on March 26, 2018, 11:53:51 am
Looks like Mayflower gave them a game.
Looks like the Eagles won by a field goal. The Wildcats first loss to a 3A or 4A team since 2016, but then they went out and beat strong teams from 5A (Valley View) and 6A Sheridan. Baseball is a crazy game.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas