• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

First Game of Season

Started by NEA Razorback olfan, February 14, 2018, 09:34:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NEA Razorback olfan

February 14, 2018, 09:34:27 pm Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 09:45:20 pm by NEA Razorback olfan
Season is a few weeks away, how is your team looking and Who Does your team start the season with?
And thoughts about that game?

Brookland has Jonesboro ,
2/26  ...Jonesboro is loaded , going to be tough for Brookland to hang with the Cane. ;D

T-Bone

Quote from: NEA Razorback olfan on February 14, 2018, 09:34:27 pm
Season is a few weeks away, how is your team looking and Who Does your team start the season with?

2/26  ...Jonesboro is loaded , going to be tough for Brookland to hang with the Cane. ;D

Anyone can win or lose any given game. 

ricepig

Quote from: NEA Razorback olfan on February 14, 2018, 09:34:27 pm

Is this a tournament, or Classic? I noticed it didn't have the other games on the schedule, just TBA. Also, where are the games?

OB11

Quote from: ricepig on February 15, 2018, 10:13:11 am
Is this a tournament, or Classic? I noticed it didn't have the other games on the schedule, just TBA. Also, where are the games?

I think the first round or two is regional. So they would be playing somewhere close. The later rounds are played in Little Rock or somewhere central. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

NEA Razorback olfan

February 15, 2018, 12:36:19 pm #4 Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 12:39:22 pm by NEA Razorback olfan
From what I understand the games will be here at Nettleton and around Little Rock.

2/26 @ Nettleton
Brookland vs Jonesboro
Bald Knob vs Nettleton

2/27  @ Nettleton
Losers play
Winners play

2/28
@- Nettleton  TBA

GosnellBall

Gosnell has Green Cnty Tech. I don't know that much about them. We r a young team and this will show us what the season is going to be like.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas