• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Last chance for Bad Boy Mower University of the Ukraine?

Started by TTownfan, February 03, 2018, 08:04:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

JessieP

Quote from: Outoftownfan on March 07, 2018, 06:52:48 pm
Racial slurs, F bombs, and cheap shots.  What's not to like?

If you're going to lunch better hurry before they move to the ICC district.  Not many places to choose from up that way.   :) :)

Were you at that same game? That pretty much sums up my experience. That game was about 4 years ago so none of the currant players/parents were involved. But from what I have read on these boards, from people who are NOT you, I guess it's a long standing tradition. I only got involved in this discussion when you were accused of being obsessed. I was thinking "the other 7 or 8 posters who have said the exact same things are not"?

MDXPHD

Quote from: JessieP on March 07, 2018, 07:09:47 pm
Were you at that same game? That pretty much sums up my experience. That game was about 4 years ago so none of the currant players/parents were involved. But from what I have read on these boards, from people who are NOT you, I guess it's a long standing tradition. I only got involved in this discussion when you were accused of being obsessed. I was thinking "the other 7 or 8 posters who have said the exact same things are not"?

I look forward to meeting you Jessie. Maybe at a Pioneer soccer game!

TTownfan

Quote from: JessieP on March 07, 2018, 07:09:47 pm

It was this year.  I guess i need to apologize to the current regime.  I didnt realize they were following tradition. 

JessieP

Quote from: MDXPHD on March 07, 2018, 07:15:28 pm
I look forward to meeting you Jessie. Maybe at a Pioneer soccer game!

I really do need to check one out. From what I read in the guard Nelson, Cedric and Said are standout players, pretty cool. The best place kicker in the 5A, the fastest player and the best punter. What excuse does a football fan have to not attend?

Livewire

Quote from: Sport Master on March 07, 2018, 07:45:29 am
Felts, a westside player, hit a southside player in the face with his elbow after the whistle but nothing was done.

Miholjcic, a Southside player, committed a foul so hard he knocked a Westside player down. The ref whistled the call, but he continued to maul the Player on the floor until the ref rushed in and seperarted him. But nothing was done.

Razorhummer

Quote from: JessieP on February 06, 2018, 08:47:18 pm
I was wondering when SS's Baghdad Bob would show up. I knew you'd be here to set everyone straight. Little teeny problem, everything brought up is documented. I do like how you included question marks after your post, not sure about your defense yourself? I do admire your unwavering devotion, although you'll be hard pressed to top your prediction about the SS/Arky game, that was a classic! "Will be a low scoring game, the 2 best defenses in the State". Too bad Arky didn't follow the script, 42...Ouch! Should have been 56 but the refs called back 2 td's, oh well. Sorry SP but NOTHING on this thread is fabricated. The people who started it are pretty spot on with their info.
I thought this forum was for basketball. ;D

LHHC

LRHogfan23

A rumor I heard was that he was transferring to a school coming off of 3 state championships, but that was before their coach took another job.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas