• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

who is the best 3a teams this year

Started by football king, January 29, 2018, 09:20:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

football king

baseball_fan1

Harding..Horatio..Genoa..Mayflower..Greenland could make another run. Others? Any young teams make noise at state last year?

OB11

I think Manila will still be pretty young this year but has the potential to make some noise. Those young guys got a lot of experience last year. Think they have a new coach though.

Baseballman

football king

i know corning will be solid as always

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: Baseballman on January 29, 2018, 12:26:45 pm
Clinton will be solid team in 3a.

I agree , I believe I saw them at a tourney in Benton last Fall.
They looked pretty salty. Not sure if all that team was from Clinton, they may have picked up a player from White Hall

CoolBreeze

Harding Academy will surely be the preseason favorite as the defending state champions who lost only one senior starter from last year's team.

RabidWolf

who are the best players in 3a? Wade Beasley had to be at the top. Very underrated pitcher is Fouke ace Austin Lawrence. Can take over a game when he's on.

theoutsiders

One of the best in the state is Phillip Bryant out of Little Rock Episcopal. He is an 86-88 kid off of the mound and if he keeps working hard wouldn't surprise me if he finds that 90 mark in future. Lots of pop out of his bat, could work on his fielding some gets a little quick sometimes. If he is on, when on the mound he can totally dominate a game by himself.

rayzorbackfan

What about the kid from Horatio that signed to pitch for the Hogs. 

RabidWolf

saw the Horatio kid pitch against Prescott last year. Only time I've ever seen him. He wasn't sharp. But you could definitely see the ability.

big_poppa99

Look for JC to make a run late in the playoffs this year

baseball_fan1

Harding Academy should be the favorite, but in high school baseball the best team doesn't always win. Should be a another great season in 3A, multiple talented teams in the classification.

Head Lion

Manila returns 8 starters from a quarterfinal team and move up 2 9th graders who can swing the stick.

ChokeNPoke

I would stick Corning in the mix. Not exactly sure how many they graduated last year but I don't think very many!

Bigblkcat

Quote from: RabidWolf on February 14, 2018, 09:09:16 am
saw the Horatio kid pitch against Prescott last year. Only time I've ever seen him. He wasn't sharp. But you could definitely see the ability.

What did beasley look like last night

RabidWolf

He's a monster man. Hit a bomb. 12 or 13 K. He was locked in

How has yalls season been? Been able to play much?

TruthHurts

Quote from: ChokeNPoke on February 16, 2018, 01:11:54 pm
I would stick Corning in the mix. Not exactly sure how many they graduated last year but I don't think very many!
Did Silberstein graduate?

Bigblkcat

Quote from: RabidWolf on March 06, 2018, 02:02:22 pm
He's a monster man. Hit a bomb. 12 or 13 K. He was locked in

How has yalls season been? Been able to play much?

Well we finally get into conf play tomorrow when we visit nevada co n beat up on yall a little bit then hit mena cossatot bradley before we knock the dragons around on the 16 th.

RabidWolf

ChokeNPoke

Quote from: TruthHurts on March 06, 2018, 02:21:55 pm
Did Silberstein graduate?
I'm not a Corning guy so I'm not 100% but I don't think he did.

football king

RabidWolf

Could was pretty impressive last night in Prescott. Much better than I expected. Our conference top 3 will be a battle

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas