• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

a story about the peedeecreekBoy99

Started by PeedeecreekBoy99, January 26, 2018, 09:15:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

PeedeecreekBoy99

A lot of folks on here always wondering about my name, where it came from, or even making fun of it like daddy eagle does to me. :/

Well it was back in 1999 the summer off. There was only 9 of us that year on the basketball team so we all stayed super close. Coach had us up at the gym every morning of that summer shooting shots making it rain just things we did so easily so It was no big deal for us. a lot of summer mornings the lights had trouble staying on because we normally shot the lights completely out! BUT we would keep on shooting we did not need no lights. so that is where the 99 comes from.

now here is where the Pee Dee Creek comes from.

After practices in them hot gyms in the hot weather of that summer 99 us boys would go down to a creek nearby and swim around with the fishes and snakes and turtles and all the great creatures of the outdoors. Sometimes the eagles would even fly around us but they was normally frightened at us so they did not stay long. But here is when it all happened.. the rope down at the creek had broke so I decided to climb the tree, well I fell from 20 feet high breaking my arm . my shooting arm. oh no.
3 months later I was back and dropped 67 points. and only played 3. quarters.

That my fellas is the story of the PeedeecreekBoy99

elgaeyddad

Thanks for sharring something not one soul cared about

PeedeecreekBoy99

elgaeyddad

The worst part is you where trying to be funny and it's like actually super anoying. Please don't post any more

elgaeyddad

You wood won't to swim in a creek with a bunch of dudes. You wood.

Eagle_Mom_2

Not surprised it took you 4 days to come up with a "funny" story about your name. When was the thread about usernames posted? Seriously, like forever ago.

PeedeecreekBoy99

Quote from: elgaeyddad on January 26, 2018, 09:54:34 am
The worst part is you where trying to be funny and it's like actually super anoying. Please don't post any more
when I stop posting will be when the eagle boys make a state title appearance. so basically never. you eagle piece of..

PeedeecreekBoy99

Quote from: Eagle_Mom_2 on January 26, 2018, 12:08:28 pm
Not surprised it took you 4 days to come up with a "funny" story about your name. When was the thread about usernames posted? Seriously, like forever ago.
listen here eagle mom, I work a steady job not able to be on my computer all the time like you, I know you get lots of breaks after you are done sweeping the floors at the grocery store but normally I don't get to many breaks at work. also pretty busy coaching my nephews pee wee team.

The Marsupial

January 26, 2018, 08:00:56 pm #8 Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 08:14:30 pm by The Marsupial
Pretty busy coaching pee wee. Lol what a piece of pedophile

elgaeyddad

Yes marsuperial. You guessed it. He is a pedafile.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas