• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Godfather: 2,000 Wins

Started by BasketballNeverStops, January 17, 2018, 07:26:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: Backboard Shattered on January 25, 2018, 10:32:38 am
Memphis and Pitt I'm actually laughing out loud!  You my friend are related to the Ignoramis group I know!  NO WAY!  Maybe the other schools sent him a try out letter but those 2 😂😂😂😂😂😂
exactly I got a try out offer at like Tulsa, but I'm pretty sure they do that to every person that has over 100 views on hudl 😂

Backboard Shattered

Lol!  Complimentary letter!  No doubt or a letter that says you ain't near good enough to play here

The Marsupial

LOL. Banner Mountain Man, did Tulsa have a jock strap cleaner position come open?

JimmyChitwood

I really am pretty sure that he either has a kid or he adopted his wife's kid. One of my friends saw it on their instagram and told me.

The Marsupial

But personally, I think Ballard was good enough to play at Arkansas. He really impressed me when I watched him.

elgaeyddad

Quote from: JimmyChitwood on January 25, 2018, 10:42:24 am
I really am pretty sure that he either has a kid or he adopted his wife's kid. One of my friends saw it on their instagram and told me.
please shut you're mouth. God bless.

FromTheBench

Ealy was twice the player Ballard was at Guy anyway.

JimmyChitwood

Quote from: elgaeyddad on January 25, 2018, 10:44:07 am
please shut you're mouth. God bless.
You go look on instagram or facebook and look at the kid! I saw it with my own two eyes

SackAttack

If I had two really good players already, one almost decent player, your best player, and his best player every year what would I have?
1. 2000 wins
2. Lots of rings
3. Be in the GOAT discussion
4. Be the face and picture of a community that thinks winning at ALL costs is right and true
5. Be on the watch for the 6 foot hole they gonna throw me in when the clock strikes zero just like the person that won naught

scrapdig

Quote from: thebigman3 on January 25, 2018, 10:27:22 am
What part of 32 college offers makes you think he as not good enough? I've seen the schools that sent him letters. Harding, Memphis, Pitt, John Brown, Hendrix.
Lots of kids get letters.  Heck the kid from Waldron is getting a visit to Arkansas this weekend and there is no way he can play at that level.

thebigman3

Memphis and Pitt I'm actually laughing out loud!  You my friend are related to the Ignoramis group I know!  NO WAY!  Maybe the other schools sent him a try out letter but those 2 😂😂😂😂😂😂
I saw the letters.. I don't see why your gonna argue with me about this. All im saying is he gt letter from those schools. and I swear to ya'll he does not have a kid. Nor step kid. Nor adopted kid.

FromTheBench

At best, he might have gotten an interest letter from those two programs, and when I say interest I mean "How tall are you?" "What's your ACT score?" "Explain yourself using 5 words". Normally it's a product of someone paying a recruiting service to get their kid or athlete looks from bigger programs like these with no intentions of offering a scholarship, just to get rid of the recruiter.

thechampchamp

Ballard does not have a child! i know him personally. Why are you guys so obsessed with him anyways? hes gone. done with highschool. He has moved on to bigger things. He simply did not want to play the game anymore. You guys are ridiculous

Mr. Pappagiorgio

Backboard Shattered

Quote from: thebigman3 on January 25, 2018, 12:57:56 pm
I saw the letters.. I don't see why your gonna argue with me about this. All im saying is he gt letter from those schools. and I swear to ya'll he does not have a kid. Nor step kid. Nor adopted kid.
Memphis and Pitt wanted him to play basketball for them!?  😂😂😂😂👊🏼😂😂😂

elgaeyddad

Ya see kids. This is what crack cocane does to ya

thebigman3

Quote from: Backboard Shattered on January 25, 2018, 01:29:06 pm
Memphis and Pitt wanted him to play basketball for them!?  😂😂😂😂👊🏼😂😂😂
Couldn't tell you that. I don't know every detail. I'm simply saying he got the letters..and more. But clearly jealously has struck the great backboard shattered because he was never any good get any himself. Trust me. Ballard CHOSE not to play college ball. Not that he couldn't.

Backboard Shattered

Trust me when I say Memphis and Pitt did not want him to play ball.  What did those letters say?  Since you saw them

scrapdig

Quote from: Backboard Shattered on January 25, 2018, 01:47:44 pm
Trust me when I say Memphis and Pitt did not want him to play ball.  What did those letters say?  Since you saw them
Geesh who cares?

Backboard Shattered

elgaeyddad

Ballards does have two kids. Pretty shure they are twins as well.

elgaeyddad

Red headed. Both with two belly buttons.

Backboard Shattered

I know for a fact I heard that one of his kids were offered a scholarship to UALR

The Marsupial

How would you get offered if you're still an infant? That doesn't even make sense.

elgaeyddad

It's possible. I got interest showed in two me before I was even born. They new my daddy was 6"5' and my momma was 6"9' so they knew I'd become to have a big one.

Backboard Shattered

thebigman3

Quote from: The Marsupial on January 25, 2018, 02:05:07 pm
How would you get offered if you're still an infant? That doesn't even make sense.
This is just what happens when you try and talk basketball. Backboard gets his panties in a wad because he's a hard head and doesn't want other people to have success or be right other than him and his greers ferry squad and daddy eagle just trolls and doesn't even want to talk about basketball, which neither does anyone from Greers Ferry on here besides Momma eagle will sometimes, but other than that, No one from Greers Ferry talks about ball on here... wonder why?

JimmyChitwood

They offer kids early nowadays.. They offer on the prospect of good genetics. Coach K and Ole Roy had LOI's waiting in the hospital room when Lebron's son was born.

Backboard Shattered

It's just hard when you was part of the 83 Crew that was the best team is this classification

thebigman3

Quote from: Backboard Shattered on January 25, 2018, 02:14:18 pm
It's just hard when you was part of the 83 Crew that was the best team is this classification
yawn..

Backboard Shattered

thebigman3

The Marsupial

Well. I'm from Greers Ferry. Love the people, love the town. Love marsupials but that's pretty much a great quality I have. Kind of upsetting to see my own people acting like this but whatever. Hopefully we will come out ready to play in this district tournament! Gooooo eagles!

thechampchamp

my gosh lolol you played in 83! get off the computer you old hag ;D your an ignorant old man

Backboard Shattered

Quote from: thebigman3 on January 25, 2018, 02:21:48 pm
You keep saying stuff like that I can't help it.
Bosses Big Sack headed your way

thebigman3

Quote from: The Marsupial on January 25, 2018, 02:22:04 pm
Well. I'm from Greers Ferry. Love the people, love the town. Love marsupials but that's pretty much a great quality I have. Kind of upsetting to see my own people acting like this but whatever. Hopefully we will come out ready to play in this district tournament! Gooooo eagles!
Well I didn't know you was from GFWS. Then your another exception.

The Marsupial

This is 2018 bro. Let's get out of 83. Even though I will admit.  It was an awesome time to be an Eagle! unfortunately I wasn't blessed with the ability to perform the way Brady and I wanted myself too. Man I wish I could've pleased him and competed!! dang it!!

BannerMountainMan

So out of all this all I've gotten is Ballard has like 4 kids, 2 twins, a girlfriend that I has whipped him and a lot of scholarship offers, that kid is living the dream

PeedeecreekBoy99

January 25, 2018, 03:15:55 pm #138 Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 03:21:41 pm by PeedeecreekBoy99
I have to agree with the backboard man, have you seen the level Memphis plays? yes Ballard was a good 1a high school player but no he is not good enough to play at Memphis LOL. you are crazy for thinking that

thebigman3

Quote from: PeedeecreekBoy99 on January 25, 2018, 03:15:55 pm
I have to agree with the backboard man, have you seen the level Memphis plays? yes Ballard was a good 1a high school player but no he is not good enough to play at Memphis LOL. you are crazy for thinking that
I didn't say he could. I was just talking about the letters he got.

The Marsupial

You must've been talking about the magnetic letters his mom got to attach to the fridge. He finally got to where he could spell Memphis? Is that what you mean?

4real

Kids get letters all the time cause colleges want more kids paying for tuition.  When you're good enough they don't send letters, they come watch your HS practices and games, and come to your home to talk about making an offer.

Backboard Shattered

Pitt and Memphis didn't even know that kid played ball

The Marsupial

I say he could play for Arkansas because they are basically a glorified D2 school in basketball essentially. Pitt or Memphis. Chill out

Backboard Shattered

I hope chumpchump and bigboy3 are around in a couple of years I promise we beat Guy by 30-40!  About 3-4 years!  It's coming.  And with our own kids!

SackAttack

Quote from: Backboard Shattered on January 25, 2018, 08:59:25 pm
I hope chumpchump and bigboy3 are around in a couple of years I promise we beat Guy by 30-40!  About 3-4 years!  It's coming.  And with our own kids!
Zero doubt

Bigleague

Chump chump and big man  enjoy this year it will be your last. 

thebigman3

Quote from: Bigleague on January 25, 2018, 09:06:09 pm
Chump chump and big man  enjoy this year it will be your last.
Ooo I'm so scared lol. You never know what's going to happen. Some kids may move off some kids may move in. You never know. And GFWS junior boys didn't beat our boys by much and we had 3 starters out sooooo. Nonetheless yalls junior boys are good. Backboard is only talking about basketball now cause I called him out and not talking abt it earlier.

Eagle_Mom_2

Quote from: thebigman3 on January 25, 2018, 10:26:36 pm
Ooo I'm so scared lol. You never know what's going to happen. Some kids may move off some kids may move in. You never know. And GFWS junior boys didn't beat our boys by much and we had 3 starters out sooooo. Nonetheless yalls junior boys are good. Backboard is only talking about basketball now cause I called him out and not talking abt it earlier.

I'll say this for you...your ability to come up with excuses on the fly for every negative thing that happens to Guy is top notch. And I'm being serious. It has to be exhausting to be such an apologist for a place with so many transgressions all the time in their program. But you cover well. Very well.

thebigman3

Quote from: Eagle_Mom_2 on January 25, 2018, 10:32:00 pm
I'll say this for you...your ability to come up with excuses on the fly for every negative thing that happens to Guy is top notch. And I'm being serious. It has to be exhausting to be such an apologist for a place with so many transgressions all the time in their program. But you cover well. Very well.
Not tonight for the senior boys. They just got outplayed. Just like they did against bay.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas